Offical Teaser Starwars Episode 3 Poster!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-men
on www.theforce.net on the episode 3 section they have just poster the offical teaser poster.it looks so so so cool.the poster is halft anakin and half of the new vader mask but they have bend blended in so u can not make out thevader mask that much but the poster is wicked!!!

yerssot
I would have done the mask a bit lighter

Ushgarak
To be clear- this is POSSIBLY, not definitely, the teaser poster.

Kes
Kinda reminds me of fintis' avatar.

yerssot
and if I'm not mistaken it's based on a little booklet ... have it somewhere but can't remember the name

Mr.Deflok
http://theforce.net/episode3/newspics/ep3-join_the_darkside.jpg

amity75
To be honest it's a bit crap. I hope it's not real coz I'm expecting something a wee bit more dynamic.

Member.
whatever, good pic.

Lyn
I like the one you posted Deflok. thumb up happy

bigsef3
IT IS MOST DEFINATELY A FAKE

ctsketch
well TFN removed it from thier news without a word, I wouldn't doubt its validity, maybe Lucas Film mde them remove the pic and post

rinaldoz
This Sucks. As a Graphic Designer I cringe at seeing this pic.

Putte

rinaldoz
Well the composition is not right. The hood transition into the helmet is so sloppy. I assume Lucasfilm does have a decent Graphic Designer on the payroll. If not they can hire me. If this is all they come up with, then I pity Lucasfilm. This thing has been made by hundreds of fans(mostly bad renderings). There are hundreds of variations of this pic on the web. This is most definately a fan made poster.

rinaldoz
If this is real, where is the Lucasfilm logo?

Odde Raciir
Here's another..
http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=/episode3/newspics/vader_sil_tease.jpg

JKozzy
THAT looks real. Kickass big grin

cornponious
Now THAT looks like a real poster. And a damn fine one at that.

That's the kind of teaser poster i'd like to see.

corn

rinaldoz
Still a fake. Read the article that goes with it. Can't they think of anything else other than Vaders helmet?

Vim
just because its gonna be a dark dreary movie, and all, but with plenty of action as well, don't you think they are gonna keep with their traditional poster design of seeing several of the characters, and ships, and lightsabers?? I mean why change it for one movie, or one episode, of course all the posters out right now are fake.

JKozzy
Yes, but it's a teaser poster. With the Matrix sequals, the first teaser poster was simply Matrix code.
http://www.killermovies.com/images/matrix/poster7_sm.jpg
And the AOTC poster was pretty simple too, it had similar text.
http://www.killermovies.com/images/starwars/sw2ban.jpg

Lyn
I really like the Clones teaser. I remember when I first saw it; I was SO excited!!

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, the clones teaser is kickass.

Not to mention Natalie looks ****ing hot in it.

Darth Jello
I'd like to see a poster designed by H.R. Giger (oscar for the set and creature desing to aliens and species/sexual surrealist/his work was the subject of the infamous Dead Kennedys Frankenchrist trial). just a giant repeating collage of dead tuskens and magma that looks like Vader's mask from far away. another cool one would be a blend of stormtroopers and robed sithlords that made up Sidious

cornponious
There's no way Lucas would do that, it's just too darn artistic. Lucas has only done one artsy-fartsy film, THX-1138, and he has never looked back.

The Giger idea is nice, though. It's just unrealistic.

sad

curn

Lyn
Totally agree...definitley kickass.

laughing

I'd say what I thought of Hayden but... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
That poster isn't real.

Think about it. Has anyone seen this poster at the theaters? No.

Besides, Lucas wouldn't say "Join the Dark Side".

Let's use deductive reasoning, people.

yerssot
yes! the great To has spoken!

x-men
but u wouldnt c the poster in theatres ,i mean the film isnt even complete yet

yerssot
which part of "Fan-made" do you not understand exactly?

the EARLIEST we can expect something in those lines is August

Lyn
*sits down and patiently waits for August*

yerssot
*brings lyn a cup o'tea* laughing out loud

Lyn
laughing

*Thanx*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.