Magneto and Proffessor Xavior vs. Apocalypse and the Leader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
I say Magneto would be buisy distracting Apocalypse while Proffessor X dukes it out with the Leader who if he scrued up could always go back in time and fix his mistakes...unfair but Who wins? confused

muffin man
professor x would probe leader then he and magneto would work on apocalypse

Asian Hulk
maybe Magneto punch the Leader's head you know!!!!

demigawd
Magneto crushes Leader in his own suit, then beats Poccy over the head with it.

Cosmic Cube
Magneto has already ripped Apocalyse to shreds using only magnetic fields. The Leader is nowhere near Charle's level.

Xplosive
You people just don't get it, do you. Magneto can't harm Apocalypse if Apocalypse is in full power, can't even strach him, Apocalpyse in AoA was low on energy.

demigawd
Apocalypse on AOA was NOT low on energy. He was at full power because he dominated the world. It's not like in the regular MU when Poccy kept getting beaten up by everybody and would understandably be weakened from all the beat downs. Nobody opposed Apocalypse until Magneto formed his X-men, and by then, Poccy had a whole army to protect him. He still lost.

Magneto, on the other hand, WAS low on energy during AOA. He was an old man who was never restored to youth, and he lost half his power in some accident. He still won.

Current Magneto opens up a black hole and sends Apocalyse flying through it. Or he rips him apart again. Or he turns off Poccy's mind.

Xplosive
Originally posted by demigawd
Apocalypse on AOA was NOT low on energy. He was at full power because he dominated the world. It's not like in the regular MU when Poccy kept getting beaten up by everybody and would understandably be weakened from all the beat downs. Nobody opposed Apocalypse until Magneto formed his X-men, and by then, Poccy had a whole army to protect him. He still lost.

Magneto, on the other hand, WAS low on energy during AOA. He was an old man who was never restored to youth, and he lost half his power in some accident. He still won.

Current Magneto opens up a black hole and sends Apocalyse flying through it. Or he rips him apart again. Or he turns off Poccy's mind.

But he did not fully conquerd the world, until he didn't conquer, he wouldn't want to revujente himslef, after conquering he wanted to revujente himslef, to be fresh for new kingdom.. Hey people, this is comic, but whay did the creators of cartoon (it was epsecila shown in Evolution) made Apocalypse 100 times more powerful than Magneto and beat him and other twenty powerul mutans with one blast and than Magneto attacked Apocalypse alone and Apocalypse made him look like baby. Magento realesd all his power, Apocalypse only raised one hand and more than easily turned it agaisnt Magneto (I don't know whay they did that if Magneto is more powerful). They only wanted to show that Apocalypse (in full powers) is much, much, much more powerful than Magneto (Magneto was more than humiliated, after seing that, it's not worth even comparing those two) just don't know what are you thinking, sometimes is just sad.

demigawd
Where on earth did you get that from? Where in AOA did it ever say that Apocalypse was "saving himself" for his new kingdom? He took over the world, and was preparing to nuke Europe. He never showed any weakness whatsoever. He never mentioned wanting to not rejuvenate himself - where is this coming from?

In the classic X-men cartoon in the mid-90s, Magneto and Apocalypse fought and Magneto got the better of him. They fought again the next episode and fought to a draw (though Magneto fell off a floating rock or something in the battle).

But it's the cartoon, so who cares?

Xplosive
Where on earth did you get that from? Where in AOA did it ever say that Apocalypse was "saving himself" for his new kingdom? He took over the world, and was preparing to nuke Europe. He never showed any weakness whatsoever. He never mentioned wanting to not rejuvenate himself - where is this coming from?

In the classic X-men cartoon in the mid-90s, Magneto and Apocalypse fought and Magneto got the better of him. They fought again the next episode and fought to a draw (though Magneto fell off a floating rock or something in the battle).

But it's the cartoon, so who cares?

In orignal cartoon they only fought twice (in Beyond good and Evil), they both relaes energy toward each other and Magneto stand literally 2 seconds against Apocalypse energy (that should say enough), he was blown away, but luckily, somehow managed to then to throw him, because Apcoaylpse didn't even see (Apocalypse wasn't hurt for 0,1%). And few second before that, Magneto throw him, beacuse he dind't even see him, beacuse Mystquie came behind and than Apocalypse broke those stones and than look at Magneto and Mysiqtue shootinw with her gun, Magento shooting at Apocalypse with his power, Apocalypse was normal height, and Magneno with help of Mystique couldn't even move him. (Magento couldn't even move Apocalypse until Apocalypse didn't see and wasnt' preperad). And than in the and of the same episode, Apocalypse only needed 1 second, he shoted at Magento and Magento would be dead if Wolverine wouldn't save him. You saw with your own eyes, escpeily in Evolution, it was like Apocalypse Vs. Magento or we could say it was like Apocaylpse vs normal human (that show extreme differenc in power level), and you are saying the opposite, I can't belive it, even if it is cartoon, it is base on comic book, and if Magneto would be more powerful, then they would make him more pwoeruf in cartoon, whil they made Apcoaylpse much and much, much more powerful than Magetno..

demigawd
Magneto couldn't even move him? What are you talking about?
Round 1: Apocalypse said he owns Magneto, Magneto disagreed, Magneto then blasted Apocalypse, picking him up with his power and slamming him THROUGH the wall. Advantage: Magneto. Apocalypse got up and blasted Magneto at the same time Magneto blasted Apocalypse. Magneto was knocked back, but Apocalypse was thrown OUT of the building. Advantage: Magneto. Apocalypse needed his servants to find him, and fly him back up into the building. By then, Magneto and Mystique were surrounded by Sinister, the Dark Riders and the Horsemen. So obviously they escaped. But Magneto definitely got the better of Apocalypse there.

Round 2: The next episode. Apocalypse and the X-men are on various floating rocks. Magneto says, "Do what you want with the others, Apocalypse is mine". Apocalypse says, "Do your worst, I fear no one". He turns his hands into some kind of rumbling devices that destroy the rock Magneto is standing on. Magneto falls off the rock. Wolverine grabs him, but it's not like Magneto can't fly. They don't fight again.

Under no circumstances was it shown that Apocalypse is more powerful than Magneto. Magneto got the better of Apocalypse in 2 out of 3 exchange. The cartoon portrayed them as near equals.

In AOA, a weak Magneto killed a full power Apocalyse. And this was even after Magneto was tortured and beaten by Apocalypse and Holocaust.

Current Magneto can warp reality. He can just undo Apocalypse if he wanted to.

Xplosive
Magneto couldn't even move him? What are you talking about?
Round 1: Apocalypse said he owns Magneto, Magneto disagreed, Magneto then blasted Apocalypse, picking him up with his power and slamming him THROUGH the wall. Advantage: Magneto. Apocalypse got up and blasted Magneto at the same time Magneto blasted Apocalypse. Magneto was knocked back, but Apocalypse was thrown OUT of the building. Advantage: Magneto. Apocalypse needed his servants to find him, and fly him back up into the building. By then, Magneto and Mystique were surrounded by Sinister, the Dark Riders and the Horsemen. So obviously they escaped. But Magneto definitely got the better of Apocalypse there.

Round 2: The next episode. Apocalypse and the X-men are on various floating rocks. Magneto says, "Do what you want with the others, Apocalypse is mine". Apocalypse says, "Do your worst, I fear no one". He turns his hands into some kind of rumbling devices that destroy the rock Magneto is standing on. Magneto falls off the rock. Wolverine grabs him, but it's not like Magneto can't fly. They don't fight again.

Under no circumstances was it shown that Apocalypse is more powerful than Magneto. Magneto got the better of Apocalypse in 2 out of 3 exchange. The cartoon portrayed them as near equals.

In AOA, a weak Magneto killed a full power Apocalyse. And this was even after Magneto was tortured and beaten by Apocalypse and Holocaust.

Current Magneto can warp reality. He can just undo Apocalypse if he wanted to.

You are not so smart right, or are you blind. When they both blasted energy blast toward them, how long did Magneto lasted, how ling, 2 seconds, that only told how much gretar energy Apocalypse has. And you are mentioing no Evolution, why is that, I know why, beacuse he humiliated Magneto by using 10 % of his powers while Magneto used all that he got, and h wasn't shown weaker in Evolution than in comic book, only Apocaylpse was awaken and was in full powers.

demigawd
You're completely misremembering that encounter. My guess is that you're intentionally misremembering it. Means you're lying. Magneto was JUST FINE after taking a blast from Apocalypse. He didn't lose consciousness, he didn't struggle to get up...he got knocked back and STAYED ON HIS FEET. Apocalypse, on the other hand, was thrown out of a building and had to be retrieved by his minions to come back to the building. Are you denying this happened? Yes or no?

And I'm not mentioning Evolution because I've never seen an episode of it in my life. I have no idea what happens there. But I somehow doubt Apocalypse used "10%" of his power. Did he say, "Now I shall smite you, Magneto, using only 10% of my power!"? No? He didn't? Then what are you talking about?

That's right. Nothing.

Back on topic - COMIC Magneto owns COMIC Apocalypse. and COMIC Xavier owns COMIC The Leader.

Xplosive
You're completely misremembering that encounter. My guess is that you're intentionally misremembering it. Means you're lying. Magneto was JUST FINE after taking a blast from Apocalypse. He didn't lose consciousness, he didn't struggle to get up...he got knocked back and STAYED ON HIS FEET. Apocalypse, on the other hand, was thrown out of a building and had to be retrieved by his minions to come back to the building. Are you denying this happened? Yes or no?

And I'm not mentioning Evolution because I've never seen an episode of it in my life. I have no idea what happens there. But I somehow doubt Apocalypse used "10%" of his power. Did he say, "Now I shall smite you, Magneto, using only 10% of my power!"? No? He didn't? Then what are you talking about?

That's right. Nothing.

Back on topic - COMIC Magneto owns COMIC Apocalypse. and COMIC Xavier owns COMIC The Leader.

You are such a liar. Magneto couldn't hold Apocalypse blast, do you here Magento voice, it's poiso and he can't hold, even thorug his voice you can hear he can't hold(I am not talking about concionuses, only that mAGNETO ENERGY WASN'T CLOSE TO HOLD Apocalypse one, it was for 2 seconds and Magento was blasted, but he got lucky Apocalypse blast didn't directly hit him, you know why he didn't, beacuse Magneto would die and of course they didn't do that. Apocalypse was thrown out of the building and he was damage literlly 0,0% and how much at the and of Beyond good and Evil Apocalypse needed to defeat Magneto, 1 second I think, Magneto would die, if Wolverine wouldn't save him and in the very end Apocalypse had in trap, Magneto, Wolvie, Bishop, Cable and Psyclcke at once, he netruleized their powers. And did you see what I told when Mystiqe and Magento were shottin at Apcoaypse, Magento useing his power nad Mystuiqe using gun, Apocaylpse at normal height, and Magneto couldn't move him, Magneto only throw him, when Apocalpys didin't see him, when he saw him, Magneto couldn't move Apocalyse in noraml height with help of Mystiqe.
I think you have no right to comment about Evolution, Apocaylpse was literally using about 10% of his powers vs Magneto, while MAGNETO was using all his power, everyting that he had, Apocalypse only easily raised left hend and than aperrd to kill Magneto. And belive Magento was shown as powerful as he was in comic, but Apocaylpse was shown as higher entity when he is in full power, to make you even more sad, Apocaylpse in Evolution defetad Magneto and twenty other mutants only with one blast. And than after two episode Magento attacked Apocaylpse alone, Apocaylpse killed him with 10 % of using his powers, he finshed him in 10 seconds.

Draco69
I don't know why you are both discussing the cartoon versions. Everyone knows that the cartoon versions are always weaker than the comic versions.

Xplosive
Comic version has become the weakest of all, they alwayy are making new and new things, MARVEL HAS BECMOE DisgUSTING.

demigawd
I never watched Evolution, so I can't comment. If someone else would like to comment on Evolution, I'd be interested in hearing an UNBIASED account of it.

Back to the cartoon we both know:

Can't hold what? What can't Magneto hold? What are you talking about? I can't understand what you're saying. Magneto wasn't trying to hold anything, he wasn't trying to hold Apocalypse's blast. He blasted Apocalypse with magnetic force, and sent Apocalypse through a wall. Apocalypse got up, GOT BIGGER, then blasted Magneto at the same time Magneto blasted him. Magneto was sent back by the blast by stayed on his feet. Apocalypse was sent flying out of a building. Mystique had nothing to do with that exchange, and there was no "holding" of anything that took place. Magneto was then surrounded by all of Poccy's troops and he and Mystique left just as Apocalypse was RESCUED by his troops and brought back. Again, no kind of "power holding" whatsoever. I have no idea what you're referring to.

hahaha...what are you talking about? First you say Magneto couldn't move him, then you said Magneto threw him. First you say Mystique and Magneto are using their powers on Apocalypse and couldn't do anything, then you say the only reason why Magneto nailed him is because Apocalypse didn't see him? How do you not see somebody who was shooting you to no effect just before?

What is this nonsense?

hahahahaha.

Bottom line - Apocalypse got taken off his feat TWICE. And both times, they were staring right at each other. Magneto got the ground under him demolished and fell off the rock. Big deal.

Magneto still wins. You making up details doesn't change that.

Xplosive
I never watched Evolution, so I can't comment. If someone else would like to comment on Evolution, I'd be interested in hearing an UNBIASED account of it.

Back to the cartoon we both know:

Can't hold what? What can't Magneto hold? What are you talking about? I can't understand what you're saying. Magneto wasn't trying to hold anything, he wasn't trying to hold Apocalypse's blast. He blasted Apocalypse with magnetic force, and sent Apocalypse through a wall. Apocalypse got up, GOT BIGGER, then blasted Magneto at the same time Magneto blasted him. Magneto was sent back by the blast by stayed on his feet. Apocalypse was sent flying out of a building. Mystique had nothing to do with that exchange, and there was no "holding" of anything that took place. Magneto was then surrounded by all of Poccy's troops and he and Mystique left just as Apocalypse was RESCUED by his troops and brought back. Again, no kind of "power holding" whatsoever. I have no idea what you're referring to.

hahaha...what are you talking about? First you say Magneto couldn't move him, then you said Magneto threw him. First you say Mystique and Magneto are using their powers on Apocalypse and couldn't do anything, then you say the only reason why Magneto nailed him is because Apocalypse didn't see him? How do you not see somebody who was shooting you to no effect just before?

What is this nonsense?

hahahahaha.

Bottom line - Apocalypse got taken off his feat TWICE. And both times, they were staring right at each other. Magneto got the ground under him demolished and fell off the rock. Big deal.

Magneto still wins. You making up details doesn't change that.

I said Magento couldn't move him, he only move him when Apocalypse didn't see him, first Mysitque distracted him, than when Magetno thorw him, but then he couldln't, beacuse Apocalypse was preperd for the attack. Magetno tried to hold the blast, if he wouldn't, he would die, but he still holded for 2 seconds, he couldn't any more. Apocalypse saw Magetno was blasted, he thought Magneto is finished, and he again wasn't preperd and he balsted Apocalypse and doing 0 % of a damage (so all Magneto effort were for nothing, he was than stopped by by Apocalypse one horseman) while Apocaylpse almost kileld him with one blast, and did you forget at the end Apocylpse neurtelzie their powers, Magneto, Wolve, Bishop and Cable. I could sent you the epsiode where Apocaylpse fights Magneto in Evolution, tell me your e-mail. See it for yourself. Apocalypse was always said to be the most powerful mutant, why are peopel comapring him in vs Thanos and powerful beigns, while they don't want even think about Magneto comparison to such beings, only you and Magneto fans are doing such illogilac things. Marvel clearyl stated with Evolution Apocalypse being supreme beings and also in original series far beyond.

demigawd
I think the vast majority of people on this board believe that Magneto is more powerful, actually. Just look at the various responses on this thread, for example. Or any of the other threads here.

Apocalypse got creamed into the vs. Thanos thread. I think two people supported him.

It seems clear that Slovenian episodes are completely different. In the REAL version, Mystique never "distracted" Apocalypse ("hey! Blue lips! Look at me, dancing! I'm a dancing machine!" "Your dancing prowess is no match for....OWWWW!"wink.

Magneto didn't "attempt" to "throw" him, he blasted Apocalypse and sent him flying in to the wall, then did it again and sent him flying out of a building.

Magneto didn't try to "hold" any blast - he got hit with the blast because they blasted each other at the same time. Magneto was knocked backwards by Poccy's blast. Poccy was sent flying out a building with Magneto's blast.

Poccy had no reason to think Magneto was finished beecause Magneto never went down against Poccy. MAGNETO thought Apocalypse was finished because he was last seen flying out a building until his troops saved him. Magneto and Mystique left right after.

Magneto wasn't stopped by any horsemen, either. After he nailed Apocalypse, Sinister and all of Poccy's men came into the room, then Apocalypse's troops came back carrying Apocalypse. Magneto then blasted towards them all to keep them away while he escaped with Mystique.

And Apocalypse didn't neutralize anybody with his own powers, so that's meaningless.

demigawd
Anyone want to give a third accounting of this?

Xplosive

Magneto wasn't stopped by any horsemen

Magneto was stopped by one horsman, he was shot and he slept down by one horseman in Beyond good and Evil. Why was there always bigger threat and panic when Apocalypse showed up than for Magneto. And remember Apocalypse killed all X-Men in Time Fugitives in 1 second, and showed the power Magneto is not close to, far from power Apocalypse showed. It is know tha Magento has far more fans than Apocalpyse has, so it's clear peple will say Magetno and root for him, they won't think objectivly. I think you will change your mind when you see Evoultion, when you will se old powerful Magneto as in comic, how he will let you down in 5 seconds against awaken Apocalypse in full powers (and think, if Apocalypse wouldn't be more powerful, I think Marvel would never allow so much changing the characters from comic to cartoon, characters are the same, as Magetno is more powerful in comic than Wolvie, so he is in cartoon, powers of characters and they themselves aren't chagned, so think cearly and ojectivly, would they allow that, they wouldn't, so that is why you must see the epsiode yourself) and he was using everything, but was child against Apocalypse. Why on't you give me e-mail, I will snet, but I bet you are affraid of seeing how trully Apocaylpse is more powerful. Give me your e-mail, or are you affraid that what I am tolding might be true and you just don't wanna see your Magneto so eaisily beaten (while always more powerful than any mutant, but baby agaistn Apocalpyse) and reavaling to yourself Apocaylpse is trully much more powerful.

demigawd
I IM'ed you my e-mail address. Send it to me.

Magneto was NOT stopped by one horseman. If he did, he wouldn't have escaped to tell the X-men what was going on, would he? As soon as Magneto turned good again, he left with Mystique and joined forces with the X-men. Before that, he handed Apocalypse his ass.

Either way, this whole thing isn't relevant - it's the comic book, not the cartoon. The cartoon is a completely different continuity. That same cartoon had Juggernaut being completely unable to hurt Gladiator. Then Gladiator grabbed Juggernaut by one hand and threw him miles and miles away. Do you HONESTLY believe Gladiator could do that to Juggernaut in the comic? HELL NO.

In the cartoon, Rogue was considered the most powerful X-man. Do you believe she's the most powerful in the comic? HELL NO.

What happens in the cartoon doesn't count for anything in the comic.

Apocalypse was A LOT more powerful in the cartoon - he never did anything particularly impressive in the comic.

savagerampage
Magneto is far more powerful than apocalypse mag and xavier win

demigawd
Originally posted by Xplosive
I think you will change your mind when you see Evoultion, when you will se old powerful Magneto as in comic, how he will let you down in 5 seconds against awaken Apocalypse in full powers (and think, if Apocalypse wouldn't be more powerful, I think Marvel would never allow so much changing the characters from comic to cartoon, characters are the same, as Magetno is more powerful in comic than Wolvie, so he is in cartoon, powers of characters and they themselves aren't chagned, so think cearly and ojectivly, would they allow that, they wouldn't, so that is why you must see the epsiode yourself) and he was using everything, but was child against Apocalypse.

Uh huh. Well, he sent me the link. A few observations:

1)X-men Evolution is pretty good. But not nearly as good as the 90s version.

2)Magneto sounds like Avery Brooks from Deep Space 9. In fact, I hated most of the voices

3)This cartoon has absolutely nothing to do with the comics. At all. The ages are all wrong, the teams are different, the personalities are different, the entire premise, origins and storyline is different...it's more "inspired" by the comic than based on the comic.

4)Magneto in this series is much weaker than comics Magneto. It seems all this Magneto can do is control metal - not EM energy. Magneto in Evo was unable to stop Rogue from absorbing him and knocking him out. in the comics, her touching him has NO effect - he's too powerful. Evolution Magneto was also nearly beaten up by Colossus. How did he beat Magneto? He turned back to human and Magneto had no effect on him anymore. So basically, any human can beat down Magneto, lol. In the comics, Magneto would fling him to Saturn by the iron in his veins. Given how Magneto is written in this cartoon, I EXPECT him to lose to Apocalypse. And speaking of Apocalypse...

5)Apocalypse who? This character had absolutely nothing to do with Apocalypse. His powers aren't the same, his history isnt the same, his personality isn't the same, his motives aren't the same, he doesn't even look the same. He looks like Rama Tut - Kang the Conquerer with "alien enhancements". This Apocalypse has NOTHING in common with the comic Apocalypse except their names and some vague reference to Egypt. Evolution Apocalypse is some kind of energy being who used Rogue to absorb the powers of a bunch of mutants (I guess similar to the 12 storyline) and then absorbed her power, thus giving him the power of all those mutants combined. It has NOTHING to do with the comic book Apocalypse.

That whole cartoon is nice and all, but it really has no place at all as evidence for how a fight between the two would actually go. That's not Magneto and that's for damn sure not Apocalypse.

So there you have it.

Back on topic. Onslaught Unmixed wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.