Doomsday vs Galactus vs Annuhilius and Blastarr vs Hulk vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
I know this battle is a little big but who do you think would win.

guy222
Originally posted by Deadpool909
I know this battle is a little big but who do you think would win.

Galactus

bigbran
Originally posted by Deadpool909
I know this battle is a little big but who do you think would win. Why is Hulk... Thor, Doomsday in this thread?
It should be them all vs Galactus, and he would still crush them.

Branlor Swift
Seems as good a place as any considering I was already done the post.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=341852&pagenumber=8

Originally posted by Delta1938
Since I was simply giving an example of why Sentry stalemating Galactus would be pretty bad for Galactus, instead of arguing that is indeed what happened, especially when I said that I think Sentry was just delusional, what exactly is your point? That your scenario has no merit at all.

I can't even think of any occasions where a fed Galactus has outright fought lesser heroes. I don't see why we'd even pretend such a scenario could have happened in the Sentry fight and that's why it's possibly bad.

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I know this, since you are reading my posts, didn't you read the part where I said "extenuating circumstances"? Here's your post that I was replying to:

Plain and simple so you guys understand

Galactus should not even stalemate Thor, but lets not pretend that it has not happened

Galactus should stomp thor or doomsday easily

Also I will suggest you re read that fight of thor vs jugss because right before the gb thor states that he has regained his strength.

Because apparently you think he was stalemating Thor in that issue. And considering you just used Thing hitting Thor, it seems your view of what happens is based off of ignorance rather than knowledge.

Though you bringing up the Thor Godblast fight into here in the first place kind of places doubt on everything you say.

Having the New warriors to take over the battle for 15 pages in the next issue IMO qualifies for a "long while" and enough time to recover. Because he was in a seizure that entire time lacking the strength to move.

I don't get how someone can only just get the strength to start moving, that that means he was at full strength when he was only talking about getting the strength to move again. Hell, he even had a seizure prior to going out and he said he must regain his remaining strength:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2qcqhr5.jpg

Guess he was at full strength too.

But anyway, here's some scans that back up him growing weaker from the attacks.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2i7pv93.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/f1blsm.jpg

I don't know why are you getting so offended by this. But if a weakened Galactus (with all the extenuating circumstances involved on that comic) was Godsblasted and then a healthy Juggernaut tanked the blast, I don't see anything bad with it, after all different writers will have different displays of power levels. To me it just means that a weakened (to an unknown degree) Galactus is not a foe that I will brag that I defeated him Because right there you're trying to downplay Galactus because Juggernaut took it. Gee, I wonder why that would bother anyone!

And you're still ignoring two other examples. You want to tell me that Juggernaut is now more durable than at least 3 Skyfathers (plus hundreds of other beings) stacked together? That Juggernaut is more durable than a Celestial's outer armor by far?
That Juggernaut tanking the blast overrules the impressiveness of it because Juggernaut tanking the blast is hundreds of times more impressive than his next durability feat?

Let's use an example here to paint this in a different light.
Let's say Sundipped Superman with all his current feats intact (Brainiac and Vera Black statements) gets in a fight and throws his most powerful punch. Grundy completely tanks said punch. Now we should ignore Sundipped Superman's previous feats (and even his normal ones) just because Grundy tanked it. Well, I guess Vera Black and Brainiac weren't impressive after all! Thank God a comic came along and showed us a really weak being tanking his punch so we could put it in perspective!

That's what you're doing with the Juggernaut example. Him tanking the Godblast, though I'd argue in another thread it was fighting against his forward enchantment/invulnerability shield and such a thing stacked... but I digress.

Juggernaut tanking it doesn't put weakened Galactus in a bad light. It just gives Juggernaut his far and away best durability feat.

Also, that weakened Galactus defeated Ego with raw power anyway... naturally he was nothing to brag about because Juggernaut took it!

??? I consider jobbing prevalent in a forum fight? Well where did I said that? I just mentioned that Galactus jobs that does not mean he will loose here.
"Galactus wins if he is not jobing, unless you think Galactus never jobs?"

Why would jobbing even be brought up here if you didn't think it was a possibility here? You're acting like Galactus can possibly job because a hungry Galactus has feats that you have no understanding of.

Don't be silly Bran is not like Galactus does not get punched in the face by the likes of Doomsday, or that no writer ever in history will even come up with the idea that you can beat the crap of a weakened Galactus

So pardon me for ever, ever, ever thinking that a Galactus in a unknown weakened state could ever be punched in the face, or stalemated, since it has never, ever, ever happened

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/th_FF243-20_zpsc44fe663.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/th_FF243-21_zps19b9819b.jpg

ONCE AGAIN This is not what will happen in a forum fight, so you can understand it Your post makes no sense unless you think Galactus can get punched out here. Or that Galactus got knocked out by Thing and therefore Doomsday can replicate it.

Anyway, you forgot a page sport:
http://i59.tinypic.com/1q5nxe.jpg

If it's not what will happen then stop bringing up low feats from Galactus. Quite simple really. If it's not what will happen, then what does "Galactus stalemating Thor", or "Sentry stalemating Galactus", or apparently "Thing knocking out Galactus" have to do with anything?

What if I went into Superman threads and posted all the times he was beaten up under kryptonite poisoning and said "This is totally not what would happen, but if it does happen, then Superman loses"?
That's akin to what you're doing here.

I think the only person needing help here is you, so you can understand the concept. But in comics anything can happen. Even if I did need help, I can't figure out what exactly you have to be defensive about when you're acting like Galactus' low feats - that you know are low feats are being brought up by you - have any sort of bearing here.
"Hey guys, I'm going to bring up some low feats and if that happens here, he loses! Don't get it twisted though, because I brought this up for a totally legitimate reason and no one needs to respond!"
In comics anything can happen. Which is irrelevant to the forum.

And reading what happens in comics would probably help you from posting things Doomsday has no way to replicate and acting like they have merit if we judge Galactus based solely off those times.

Insane Titan
Doomsdsy , speed blitz ftw

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Seems as good a place as any considering I was already done the post.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=341852&pagenumber=8

That your scenario has no merit at all.

I can't even think of any occasions where a fed Galactus has outright fought lesser heroes. I don't see why we'd even pretend such a scenario could have happened in the Sentry fight and that's why it's possibly bad.

Here's your post that I was replying to:

Because apparently you think he was stalemating Thor in that issue. And considering you just used Thing hitting Thor, it seems your view of what happens is based off of ignorance rather than knowledge.

Though you bringing up the Thor Godblast fight into here in the first place kind of places doubt on everything you say.

Because he was in a seizure that entire time lacking the strength to move.

I don't get how someone can only just get the strength to start moving, that that means he was at full strength when he was only talking about getting the strength to move again. Hell, he even had a seizure prior to going out and he said he must regain his remaining strength:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2qcqhr5.jpg

Guess he was at full strength too.

But anyway, here's some scans that back up him growing weaker from the attacks.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2i7pv93.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/f1blsm.jpg

Because right there you're trying to downplay Galactus because Juggernaut took it. Gee, I wonder why that would bother anyone!

And you're still ignoring two other examples. You want to tell me that Juggernaut is now more durable than at least 3 Skyfathers (plus hundreds of other beings) stacked together? That Juggernaut is more durable than a Celestial's outer armor by far?
That Juggernaut tanking the blast overrules the impressiveness of it because Juggernaut tanking the blast is hundreds of times more impressive than his next durability feat?

Let's use an example here to paint this in a different light.
Let's say Sundipped Superman with all his current feats intact (Brainiac and Vera Black statements) gets in a fight and throws his most powerful punch. Grundy completely tanks said punch. Now we should ignore Sundipped Superman's previous feats (and even his normal ones) just because Grundy tanked it. Well, I guess Vera Black and Brainiac weren't impressive after all! Thank God a comic came along and showed us a really weak being tanking his punch so we could put it in perspective!

That's what you're doing with the Juggernaut example. Him tanking the Godblast, though I'd argue in another thread it was fighting against his forward enchantment/invulnerability shield and such a thing stacked... but I digress.

Juggernaut tanking it doesn't put weakened Galactus in a bad light. It just gives Juggernaut his far and away best durability feat.

Also, that weakened Galactus defeated Ego with raw power anyway... naturally he was nothing to brag about because Juggernaut took it!

"Galactus wins if he is not jobing, unless you think Galactus never jobs?"

Why would jobbing even be brought up here if you didn't think it was a possibility here? You're acting like Galactus can possibly job because a hungry Galactus has feats that you have no understanding of.

Your post makes no sense unless you think Galactus can get punched out here. Or that Galactus got knocked out by Thing and therefore Doomsday can replicate it.

Anyway, you forgot a page sport:
http://i59.tinypic.com/1q5nxe.jpg

If it's not what will happen then stop bringing up low feats from Galactus. Quite simple really. If it's not what will happen, then what does "Galactus stalemating Thor", or "Sentry stalemating Galactus", or apparently "Thing knocking out Galactus" have to do with anything?

What if I went into Superman threads and posted all the times he was beaten up under kryptonite poisoning and said "This is totally not what would happen, but if it does happen, then Superman loses"?
That's akin to what you're doing here.

Even if I did need help, I can't figure out what exactly you have to be defensive about when you're acting like Galactus' low feats - that you know are low feats are being brought up by you - have any sort of bearing here.
"Hey guys, I'm going to bring up some low feats and if that happens here, he loses! Don't get it twisted though, because I brought this up for a totally legitimate reason and no one needs to respond!"
In comics anything can happen. Which is irrelevant to the forum.

And reading what happens in comics would probably help you from posting things Doomsday has no way to replicate and acting like they have merit if we judge Galactus based solely off those times.

Lol...even though me and this guy disagree with each other 99.9% of the time, he is still hilarious to me.

Badabing
Okay, it looks like this was continued from a thread that was closed. It appears Bran got his post in. So closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.