Wolverine vs Hulk vs Juggernaut vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win in this 4 way battle in a desert

MatchesMalone
Why do you usually have a 4 way match up with one of the competitors being completely out of the other three's league? One of those guys is going to get an unbelievable beating. I won't say his name. Just that it starts with a W......

.....and ends with olverine.

radioboy121
Paola might close this as there are too many contenders. The limit is 3, unless you get away with it by giving an obscure post title.

The latter three contenders in most respects would take down Wolverine. If Wolverine was close to Ironman, he could take him down, but that would probably not happen. Likewise, Wolverine has only successfully had the chance to defeat Hulk once to my knowledge, but he chose not to kill him . He definitely doesn't have the tools to take down Juggernaut.

The Hulk vs. Juggernaut and Juggernaut vs. Ironman already exist, and I'm sure there is already a Hulk vs. Ironman somewhere.

KillAll
see hulk vs juggernaut thread big grin

muffin man
who can go the longest without water?
wolverine I think.
but Iron man might have some stashed in his suit.
HULK THRISTY.

Fieldy69
no juggernaut can go forever without food water or air

bardock
i had i dollar for everytime ive seen these four fellas in a vs thread id ***** slap bill gates with a platinum glove

crazyspinz
see KillAll's post (3rd from top)

Tron
The limit's 3 vs. 3 (with the exception of teams), so this thread's fine.

And yeah, Wolverine doesn't belong here, he'd get dropped horribly fast.

Tough Guy
hulk victory, juggie under a mountain, wolverine regenerating from an anus cell and iron man sent to the scrapyard

KillAll
i agree big grin

Tron
laughing out loud

Tough Guy
very good very good, ( though unlike juggie hulk can hold up mountains)

Tron
That's not yet proven, but I won't get into it since we already got a thread for that.wink

Tough Guy
is proven, in a bloody comic holding up a mountain, but him smashing an asteroid twice the size of earth would mean holdin up a mountain childs play

Havoc470
whats with the multiple enemies? theres no way of reaching a resolution, but ill play ball

which juggernaut, recent or classic?

ironman in his generic costume or with the hulk buster suit?

crazyspinz
OOOo hulk buster, i forgot about that, this could get interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.