Indian Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
Thunderbird VS American Eagle
Which of these indians will win?

stellarX
thunderbird

Moonstar vs. Forge?

lightaxe
thats not cool "which one of these indians will win" :/

ScarletSpider
How is it not cool? The First Nation has issued documents stating their feelings. They don't like the term Native American. They prefer American Indians, or AmerIndians. Though if ever a large sized portion of people native to the Indian subcontinent and it's surrounding countries settle here (meaing United States, or the larger continent of North America, I suppose), there may be some dispute in that term.

lightaxe
i thought it sounded insensitive my bad well ok if two black people were fighting and someone said "which one of these black people will win" it would sound messed up i guess, nvm but thunderbird would win.

srankmissingnin
My friend hates it when people call him Indian...

Thunderbird, wins I think.

Krissy Von Doom
Probably not so much a dispute, more about confusion I'd think.

Fieldy69
I think american eagle wins because he is stronger faster and has that crossbow so basically he is better than thunderbird in every way

p.s. i am metis which is indian and i dont care if people call me indian

leonidas
probably thunderbird. but what if we threw in apache chief and made it a three-for-all? my money's on the giant . . . did we decide on what's safe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.