]Joseph VS Magneto[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Younger and more powerfull
OR
Older and more experienced?

Discuss.

norrin radd

radioboy121
Magneto wins this one on experience. The only time Joseph was more powerful was when he was able to feel everyone on the planet before he died.

baddspellahl4
well magneto is jospeh's brother/clone/father, so I'm supposing he only has a fraction of his power. magneto has my vote

leonheartmm
no, they both had same potential power, but magneto has spent decades, mastering his abilities, so this one goes to mags,

Nathaniel Grey
Without a doubt, Magneto. Clones no matter how ingeniously constructed or how amazingly interesting never measure up to the real deal. That goes across the board.

HarmonicFlo88
I read that Joseph was meant to be more powerfull. I can dig it up later. but i'm sure hes more powerfull. it was written that magneto's subconscious prevents him from using up his whole power. but joseph was created without that prevention.

norrin radd
if what you are saying is true then joseph had the pontential to be more powerful then mags, but he never reach it because mags was always the true lord of magnetism

Molecule man
Well yes Joseph was more powerful because he wasn't afraid to use his powers to their fullest potential but his own power would consume him just like X-man.

HarmonicFlo88
Well yea but Joseph slowly dying is irrelevant in this fight. due to him being more powerfull and younger...i think he can take an older Magneto.

HarmonicFlo88
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 190 lbs.
Eyes: Blue-grey
Hair: White
Other distinguishing features: Joseph's physical appearance is identical to that of Magneto in his early twenties.

20's verses Magneto's age which i think is around late 50's. Magneto's experience seems meager.

Molecule man
Well Joseph may win the battle while Magneto the war. All Magneto have to do is to hang in there and wait for Joseph to kill himself.

Btw how powerful was Joseph when he could feel all the people on earth?
Magneto did the same thing but he needed some kind of device to do so.

HarmonicFlo88
But powers overwhelming physical body to death is a long process, joseph would win long before his powers consume him. a fight isn't that long, not lasting years...i'm sure. its so true it should be FACT in this match-up.

Anyone agree?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.