Ultron vs Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
cool pic http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=5621

baddspellahl4
ultron all the way

supremthor
not really

supremthor
it's gonna be very close to jurge right now

MERCILOUS
Metallo is not as strong or as durable as Ultron. He is also not as cunning.

Dazzler619
2 strong robots.Hmm.............Don't know

Mainstream
I'm going with Ultron Dazzler619. I think he's smarter, tougher and can make copies of himself

Mider
Ultron would win cause he has a matter manipulator or whatever its called ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE HAS ONE GOT IT? anyway what that means is that its a weapon that can undoe the very fabric of a material even adamantium (witch Ultron is made of) and it would most certainly be able to undoe metallo's metal exo skeloton witch is supposed to also be indisctructable.

Scoobless
ultron would win........ he may even reprogramme metallo to be his lackey

Mider
its called a molecular rearranger.

Mider
Ultron possesses a molecular rearranger witch can undo metals as strong as admantium and whatever metallos is made up of all metallo has is a kriptonight ray witch i dought will bother Ultron and he is not as smart and he is part human so Ultron could use his molecular rearranger on him or his mind countroll abilities or just take away his power source witch is kryptonite.

Tron
Merging

Krissy Von Doom
What else can this molecular rearranger do? It affects all molecules or just metals?

Draco69
If you've seen the picture you would know that this comes from Wizard Mag. Anyway Ultron wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.