Batman and Nightwing vs Cyclops and Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
The orginal dynamic duo vs the uncannny Summers Brothers

NoFate007
Speaking in terms of strength, Cyclops and Havok SHOULD win, but Batman and Nightwing I think could pull off a win with all the intelligence they have and whatnot.

muffin man
bat man looses no powers.
powers to me make all the difference.

lightaxe
havoc is uba powerful he probably could take them both at one time, cyclops couldnt do this but he might be able to hit someone.

yugotank
Batboys go down.....Cyclops is boring but noone could say he's stupid. The Batboys could prep all they want and the results would be the same. The Summers Brothers are mutants,not retards with powers. Lots of people forget the Batman is not the only person in comics that can think!

StyleTime
The Summers brothers win with a rediculous amount of ease.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
But isn't this also spite. There is no possiblr way as good as Batman and Nightwing are that they can beat two mutants like the Summers boys.

Wally West
I thought this thread might say no powers or gadgets and just hand-to-hand, if the brothers get their powers theres no possible way they can lose, can't Cyclops cover a 180 degree radius with his powers? He could take them out instantly.

guy222
Originally posted by Mainstream
The orginal dynamic duo vs the uncannny Summers Brothers

summers boys ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.