Batman and Wolverine vs Deadstroke (Slade) and Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Two big Superhero icon vs two of the dirtiest brawlers in comics.

radioboy121
Depending on how they approach each other. Wolverine and Deathstroke had one run in and both successfully took down each other at different intervals (terrible fight though).

Strengthwise, Deathstroke and Sabertooth are superior, as Deathstroke is strength-enhanced (as strong as 10 men?). As they are all fighters and with exception of Batman are killers at heart, then Deathstroke/Sabertooth duel might actually win this.

If by perchance the environment gave Batman and Wolverine coverage to avoid a almost immediate onslaught, then they could win. I see these two working better than the others, as Deathstroke does his own thing (i.e. did not exactly work well with Wonder Woman) and Sabertooth is more often the same.

srankmissingnin
Deathstroke will kick Batman's ass, then it is Sabretooth and Deathstroke vs. Wolverine... ouch!

Kontraz
how about batman , wolverine, AND sabretooth vs deathstroke? That would be a fair fight... oh wait... deathstroke would still win easily...

(note, i said WIN, not KILL, for we all know that wolverine is basically impossible to kill....)

MERCILOUS
O K....

Just ignore that Bat's has already taken Slade and they are 1 and 1 at the moment.

I see the fight as basically even, the factor that is considerably uneven or unmatched by one side is leadership, which would put the fight in favor of Bats and Wolvie.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine or Victor could solo Slade and win more then they lose... every character in this battle is a few levels above Batman, and since he doesn't have any prep he isn't much help.

More often then not Slade kicks Batman's ass handedly, and Sabretooth... well he had an upgrade giving him strength comparable to Spider-man, but Wolverine has beat him twice since then... so I guess he lost it. Deathstroke and Sabretooth should win at least 8/10.

lightaxe
no way how would Wolverine take on deathstroke solo, in IC deathstroke fought teh entire JLA at once and was kicking butt, until he got stabbed in his bad eye.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine 134, Wolverine fights and beats Warbird, Vision, Justice, Firestar, Moonkight, USAgent, Falcon, Black Widow, Solo, Cardiac, Rage, Speedball, Darkhawk, Blackcat and the Human Torch; he has also taken a nuke point blank right after he regenerated 90% of his body mass in seconds then got up an made a wise crack. Now why do you think no one brings those up for arguments? Because they are ridiculous examples that don't fit the characters abilities and should have been rejected by the editor. Serious, lightaxe, you must be a moron to bring up an example where Slade can tag the Flash, and think it is anything other then garbage; it's called Plot Induced Stupidity.

Tron
Or PIS for short.wink

srankmissingnin
Didn't think anyone here whould know what it ment...

lightaxe
dude you call me a moron but im just saying what happened and did i even bring up teh flash, no i didnt, some of those were plausible i mean he could do that to hawkman. teh flash sure that made no sense but i didnt even mention that, and yea i know its crappy but im just saying it happened. But i guess Slade could technically hit teh flash with some luck cause he has reflexs on that level just not overal speed.

srankmissingnin
You mentioned the incident, I mentioned the Flash to show why it was crap... do you understand?

miahera
that's silly. I think I saw this comic and from what I remember, most of those people weren't even really fighting. most of them were standing around saying "Wolverine, what's wrong? this isn't like you." laughing of course he can take most of them down if they do no more than be bowling pins.

pr1983
slade beating the jla was ridiculous, it really was. flash was foolish, but he is so much faster than they showed him being. beating gl? kyle ffs, hal could have swatted him from across the room. so could kyle if he'd thought about it for a second... dinah waited too long (her own fault). hawkman ok, that was fine, atom, possibly...

deathstroke was too powerful, or the jla (without supes, mm or bats) were too stupid. he is quite advanced though, and could get the better of bruce. if wolverine took slade and bats took creed then maybe... but i think slade and creed could take it.

MERCILOUS
Slade can't beat the JLA and he never did. All he did was give them trouble which is still quite the feat. He did however hand the entire X-men there asses. By that reasoning alone this fight should be his, but wait, Batman's also taken slade, hmmmmm. I don't understand why people won't accept that this actually a pretty even match and that none of the characters are in any way out of there leagues. Look to the track records of any of these four and you'll see they've come across much worste. So i say again, the only determining factor would be leadership. Something neither Slade or Creed have ever shown.

Mainstream
I read that issue of IC. Slade was handling those guys pretty good. Of course those were second rate JLA members he was beating up.

Dareangel
i find this thread useful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.