Deadshot vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
I read somewhere both these guys are know for deadly aiming. Deadshot has these laser gun thingies and Bullseye can make anything deadly. Who'd win? Deadshot DC comics top marksman or Bullseye Marvel top target master?

Arsenal
I'm going with Deadshot just because I like his new series.

ScarletSpider
Deadshot is like a Hawkeye or Green Arrow, but with guns. Though, he's really really good (shooting GA's arrows out of mid-air from close range), but Bullseye can make anything a weapon and is a better fighter. He takes it, imo, but I really like Deadshot's character.

DarkCrawler
Bullseye can't dodge bullets, right?

I say that Deadshot wins.

Arsenal
Well Bullshot isn't that great a fighter that he can dodge bullets so I don't know how that would help him defeat Bullseye.

the Darkone
Bullseye

vs.

Deadshot

AJ4LIFE
who will win battle of asassins u choose battle takes place in new york

Pepito
Arghhhh, you stole my idea, I'll kill you.

Warmonger
This is a slaughter.

Bullseye 9/10

ScarletSpider
Actually, I made this one awhile back. I think Bullseye will be impressed by Deadshot, but that won't stop him from eventually putting Floyd away for good.

Warmonger
Floyd is a pretty good shot.

Bullseye breaks the damn laws of phyics with his marksman ship. Deadshot would be perforated in almost an instant. Bullsye doens't even need to see you to hit you.

JohnR
Bullseye probably wins, but not 10/10. Deadshot can make "impossible" shots as well and is very hard to put down. Bullseye would probably lose a few from thinking Deadshot was dead and Deadshot surprising him with a shot between the eyes.

Bullseye 7/10

grey fox
A penny hit's deadshot straight into the throat crushing the guy's adams apple, seconds later a pencil enters and exits his forehead.

Bullseye wins

Warmonger
Originally posted by JohnR
Bullseye probably wins, but not 10/10. Deadshot can make "impossible" shots as well and is very hard to put down. Bullseye would probably lose a few from thinking Deadshot was dead and Deadshot surprising him with a shot between the eyes.

Bullseye 7/10

never seen floyd make an "immposible shot".

I've seen Bullseye bounce a hubcap off a building and hit a car's gas tank blowing it up.

Seen Bullseye kill people with tea saucers.

Those are impossible shots.

grey fox
Originally posted by Warmonger

I've seen Bullseye bounce a hubcap off a building and hit a car's gas tank blowing it up.

Yup

AJ4LIFE
sory pepitic but u inspiered me wink

Dr.Fate
for a change i'm going to go with Deadshot. The guy wanted to die so he joined the suicide squad and he is still alive to this day. He's got to good and he has some armor while Bullseye usually wears like a coat of something. it would still be close but come on Bulleye with a knife and a leather coat vs Deadshot in his armor and laser and even reguler guns Deadshot 6/10

JohnR
Originally posted by Warmonger

Bullseye has a wider range of abilities; he's able to make "impossible" shots with almost anything. When Deadshot was introduced, he used to exclusively use trick shots and in the past year he shot the inside of Kyle's force bubble in order to hit himself in the throat as a diversion. Batman even admitted that Deadshot could have easily killed him if he didn't have a mental block against doing so.

Deadshot's not some thug with a gun. He's arguably the best shot in the DC Universe with Green Arrow as his only peer. Even so, I give Bullseye 7/10; he sure doesn't deserve more than 8/10.

Sixth_Winged
Bullseye, aside from the accuracy advantage he got, he also trumps him h2h and durability. Guy's been hit by a bus and DD with elektra was fighting him together and holding his own. He also has a bullet time feat of dodging a sniper shot.

Warmonger
Originally posted by JohnR
Bullseye has a wider range of abilities; he's able to make "impossible" shots with almost anything. When Deadshot was introduced, he used to exclusively use trick shots and in the past year he shot the inside of Kyle's force bubble in order to hit himself in the throat as a diversion. Batman even admitted that Deadshot could have easily killed him if he didn't have a mental block against doing so.

Deadshot's not some thug with a gun. He's arguably the best shot in the DC Universe with Green Arrow as his only peer. Even so, I give Bullseye 7/10; he sure doesn't deserve more than 8/10.

That isn't really an "Impossible Shot". Why cause Bullsye could have done it witha paper airplane. That is an "impossible shot". Lik eI said Deadshot is a dman good shot but nowhere near bullseye. Not to mention that Bullsys is bay far superior in hand to hand combat thant Flyod.

So bullsye takes the majority at range and takes the majority inclose. Hence Bullseye 9/10. Cause Deadshot only has a very slim chance to win.

jrodslam
All i have to say is that from 100 yards away, Bullseye FLICKED a toothpick which went through a glass window and killed someone. Hes also held his own against Daredevil and Elektra at the same time. Yall know where my vote goes.

Deashot is cool though. Cant wait for the Secret Six book.

marvelprince
Plus doesn't Bulleye have adamantium now. So he doesn't need armour. Bulleye at least 10/10

JohnR
I think most of you are underestimating Deadshot. Read some Suicide Squad comics. If Batman thinks Deadshot is good enough to kill him, he stands a lot better chance than Bullseye does against Daredevil.

Warmonger
Anyone with a gun can kill Batman. He is only human.

Second look what happened ot Floyd when he ran into an handcuffed Cain. He got the crap beat out of him.

Agian look at Tralantula. She beat the crap out of him and dodged most of her shots. She isn't even in the top of Dc's martial artists he is good. I'm not underestimating him he jus isn't nowhere near bullseye. Ther isn't a shot he could make that Bulssye couldn't wehre as Deadshot can't say the same.

King KAM
welll....how good is Hawkeyes shot???

marvelprince
I know he's normally underestimated, but I not one of those people doing it. I just go by the facts. The facts are in the feats and Deadshots best are nowhere near Bulleye on a regular day. Bulleye on a good day is just ridiculous

JOE NUNEZ
bullseye hes in better fighting shape.

AJ4LIFE
i figured it would be bullseye that wins this

endrict
Standard EQ

Fight takes place in a forest.

Who wins?

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadshot_%28comics%29

Dr.Crankenstein
Probably Deadshot.

carnage52
deadshot rips bullseye in half.

spiderman1196
They take the fight to NewYork city

Indestructible
I say Deadshot wins but it is a close matches

carnage52
deadshot.

jrodslam
Bullseye.

srankmissingnin
Bullseye.

Dr Hackenbush
Deadshot.

jinzin
Punisher

Apolloknight
Originally posted by jinzin
Punisher

>wolverine

Creshosk
Originally posted by Apolloknight
>wolverine Quoting you breaks any false sense of context you had. durfist

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
Quoting you breaks any false sense of context you had. durfist

OH SNAP!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Creshosk
Quoting you breaks any false sense of context you had. durfist

Nah its still there.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Nah its still there. Nope, cause ">Wolverine" makes no sense.

occultdestroyer
Deadshot

namorsubby
deadshot wins. he's just a skilled aim-wise, and his projectiles are faster. plus he has explosives.lol
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/deadshot/DeadshotCv2.jpg

Warrior18
With equipmet I would give it to Deadshot.

jrodslam
I think Bullseye once used a gun and while shooting, mentioned something like he didnt have to aim. Peoples aim may come close to Bullseye, but the mans thrown projectiles travel like they were shots from a gun. Deadshot cant compete with that.

Warrior18
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think Bullseye once used a gun and while shooting, mentioned something like he didnt have to aim. Peoples aim may come close to Bullseye, but the mans thrown projectiles travel like they were shots from a gun. Deadshot cant compete with that.

I know. If Bullseye had guns then I would say he wins. However he rarely seems to use them. Deadshot uses guns, explosives etc and he is an extremely good shot.

namorsubby
bullseye can't top deadshot with guns.

Warrior18
Originally posted by namorsubby
bullseye can't top deadshot with guns.

He can. His aim is ridiculous. You basically need enhanced physical stats or super senses to dodge projectiles thrown by him. Imagine what he would do with guns.

I'm assuming you mean if Bullseye has guns too.

namorsubby
deadshot is unbeatable with guns. bullseye is not nearly as trained or proven with them. deadshot would handle them better.

btw, deadshot's reflexes are nearly superhuman. he has outmanuevered a superspeedster close quarters before.

Warrior18
deadshot is unbeatable with guns. bullseye is not nearly as trained or proven with them. deadshot would handle them better.

btw, deadshot's reflexes are nearly superhuman. he has outmanuevered a superspeedster close quarters before.

Lol. Someone who never misses and can ko DD with a paper aeroplane is going to be good with guns. Lester with a gun is frikkin overkill.His accuracy is insane.

Batman has punked Deadshot in a wildwest type quick draw. Deadshot has also been humiliated by Hush and Tarantula. So much for near superhuman reflexes.

That being said I think he would beat Lester in this match.

jrodslam
Bullseye is good with guns. Before the uncanny aim with throwing things, he was in the army and was a excellent shot. It was until he ran out of bullets he realized he can make anything a weapon by throwing it. Its crazy to think Bullseye isnt as good with guns. His name is Bullseye for a reason.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Warrior18
Lol. Someone who never misses and can ko DD with a paper aeroplane is going to be good with guns. Lester with a gun is frikkin overkill.His accuracy is insane.

Batman has punked Deadshot in a wildwest type quick draw. Deadshot has also been humiliated by Hush and Tarantula. So much for near superhuman reflexes.

That being said I think he would beat Lester in this match. deadshot was drunk in that fight with batman, hush was a h2h encounter, and tarantula was basically one too. they were up close.

i'll know every instance you can bring up with deadshot BTW.lol

so much for your babbling:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/deadshot/DSreflexes1.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/deadshot/DSreflexes2.jpg

namorsubby
Bullseye is good with guns. Before the uncanny aim with throwing things, he was in the army and was a excellent shot. It was until he ran out of bullets he realized he can make anything a weapon by throwing it. Its crazy to think Bullseye isnt as good with guns. His name is Bullseye for a reason. no one ever said that bullseye isn't good with guns FYI. he's just not as proven or better than deadshot with them

Warrior18
deadshot was drunk in that fight with batman, hush was a h2h encounter, and tarantula was basically one too. they were up close.

i'll know every instance you can bring up with deadshot BTW.lol

so much for your babbling:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/deadshot/DSreflexes1.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/deadshot/DSreflexes2.jpg

Lol.
His 'superhuman' reflexes still count for H2H. He got punked.
He saw the guy. Not the same as having superhuman reflexes. All he had to do was move his arms. Not as hard as you think.
Anyway Bullseye is very quick too.

namorsubby
Lol.
His superhuman reflexes still count for H2H. He got punked. not in those scans i showed.

you've shown nothing. for all anyone knows you're instances don't even exist.

Warrior18
not in those scans i showed.

you've shown nothing. for all anyone knows you're instances don't even exist.

I don't have a scanner. Tomorrow I will rummage through my collection and find the examples of Deadshot getting beat up.

namorsubby
i've seen them. i know pretty much everything concerning ole deadshot.

they won't help you here.laughing out loud

Cavalier
Is anybody going to make a serious claim that Deadshot's got better aim than Bullseye with any ranged item?

Anyways, I have a lot more faith in Bullseye's h2h ability and durability than I do in Deadshot's, and I don't doubt Bullseye's ability to hit Deadshot.

Warrior18
i've seen them. i know pretty much everything concerning ole deadshot.

they won't help you here.laughing out loud

You just said those instances don't exist. Now it seems you have seen them.Were you referring to something else?.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Cavalier
Is anybody going to make a serious claim that Deadshot's got better aim than Bullseye with any ranged item?

Our resident DC diehard, narmorsubby, it seems.

I only think Deadshot wins because he will have lots of guns and explosives.If lester had even a revolver he would own Deadshot methinks.

namorsubby
well that's fine i guess. you'd be wrong......but that's fine.laughing

psycho gundam
deadshot gets shot dead. ........ embarrasment

jrodslam
no one ever said that bullseye isn't good with guns FYI. he's just not as proven or better than deadshot with them

What would he have to do to prove that hes better that Deadshot with guns? Bullseye has the best accuracy in comics. Hes shown to hit running targets with his eyes closed.

namorsubby
it pretty much doesn't get better than deadshot.......maybe a tie.

Cavalier
what aiming feats does Deadshot have?

Warrior18
it pretty much doesn't get better than deadshot.......maybe a tie.

Do you actually have feats or are you just going to do as you usually do and site opinions, exaggerate feats or just ignore those of the other character?

godking

btw, deadshot's reflexes are nearly superhuman. he has outmanuevered a superspeedster close quarters before. Bullseye eye is better with guns. the only reason he does not normally use them because it makes it to easy for him to use a gun.

iceman24567
Deadshot wins his standard gear pwns and he does have crazy reflexes Captain Boomerangs speed burst was easily countered in h2 h

psycho gundam
Originally posted by godking
Bullseye eye is better with guns. the only reason he does not normally use them because it makes it to easy for him to use a gun. bullseye is too good, this is his kind of fight to shine in.

namorsubby
Do you actually have feats or are you just going to do as you usually do and site opinions, exaggerate feats or just ignore those of the other character? lol.you're pretty bright

you know actually i made his respect thread a while back. point is, he simply doesn't miss unless he's teasing or suffering from a subconscious block, like with batman.

bullseye has been dodged/defeated by his enemy daredevil.

batman wouldn't last 2 seconds with deadshot if he didn't wish it so.

that's why he wins.

edit:

shows what you know.lol
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t478295.html

namorsubby
Originally posted by godking
Bullseye eye is better with guns. the only reason he does not normally use them because it makes it to easy for him to use a gun. he doesn't have the proof. deadshot always uses guns and doesn't miss with him. he's proven, bulleye's not. he's not as fast either.

psycho gundam
lol.you're pretty bright

you know actually i made his respect thread a while back. point is, he simply doesn't miss unless he's teasing or suffering from a subconscious block, like with batman.

bullseye has been dodged/defeated by his enemy daredevil.

batman wouldn't last 2 seconds with deadshot if he didn't wish it so.

that's why he wins.

edit:

shows what you know.lol
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t478295.html darevevil's radar sense is the reason why he didn't die in their first confrontation, he's extremely hard to hit with projectiles, that's a part of the reason bulleye is obsessed with him.

jrodslam
To brink up Bullseye missing Daredevil as evidence isnt right. Daredevil can make anyone miss. There have also been times where Bullseye has hit DD, so....

Id bet money Daredevil would also make Deadshot miss.

namorsubby
deadshot can tag bats with the slightest of ease.....even with the fact that he always has to first consider were to shot so it will be non-lethal.......he'd hit DD right between the eyes in record time.

Mindset
deadshot can tag bats with the slightest of ease.....even with the fact that he always has to first consider were to shot so it will be non-lethal.......he'd hit DD right between the eyes in record time. no expression

namorsubby
blink

Cavalier
deadshot can tag bats with the slightest of ease.....even with the fact that he always has to first consider were to shot so it will be non-lethal.......he'd hit DD right between the eyes in record time. crylaugh

You've reached the epitome of fanboyism.

iceman24567
Deadshot has matched Ollie in a game of dart of that's not impressive you are all homo fanboys.

Mindset
lawl

Warrior18
deadshot can tag bats with the slightest of ease.....even with the fact that he always has to first consider were to shot so it will be non-lethal.......he'd hit DD right between the eyes in record time.

no expression huh messed sick laughing

jalek moye
Bullseye dodges the shot and throws the bullet back at him for the win.

Cavalier
Originally posted by iceman24567
Deadshot has matched Ollie in a game of dart of that's not impressive you are all homo fanboys. It's impressive.

It's not anywhere near Bullseye-level impressiveness.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Cavalier
crylaugh

You've reached the epitome of fanboyism. guess i shouldn't put the "lol" behind that last statement.

i do however think deadshot can tag daredevil.

Cavalier
guess i shouldn't put the "lol" behind that last statement.

i do however think deadshot can tag daredevil. What makes you believe that Deadshot could tag someone that Bullseye can't?

Feats plz.

Brutacus
guess i shouldn't put the "lol" behind that last statement.

i do however think deadshot can tag daredevil.

Why because he can tag batman???
Sure batman is the same as DD they both got a build in radar roll eyes (sarcastic)

cloud102
Toss up. Both are capable of hitting each other.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Brutacus
Why because he can tag batman???
Sure batman is the same as DD they both got a build in radar roll eyes (sarcastic) dd is faster......but certainly not by much.

batman is pretty much peak everything. if deadshot can hit him with ease while trying to be non-lethal, he certainly can hit DD. not to mention his reflexes are so that he can outmanuever superspeedsters up close.

Mindset
It was Captain Boomerang, I'm pretty sure I remember Nightwing doing the same thing in Outsiders

namorsubby
point is dd barely beats batman in the speed/agility category.if deadshot can hit him so easily while trying to be non-lethal, he can hit DD when he doesn't give a crap(like he almost always doesn't).

besides like i said in the beginning bullseye doesn't use guns. deadshot does and that means his projectiles are faster. he's just as good aim-wise, and he has armor and explosives regularly. he has the edge.

Mindset
Except Bullseye does and has used guns...

He is also superior to Deadshot psychically.

namorsubby
are guns part of his regular equipment?..........didn't think so.

and how is he superior physically?

Mindset
sometimes smile

because he has some adamantium bones, he has better durability and flexibility

namorsubby
durability/flexibility= not that big a deal.

am i just supposed to assume he has guns for this match when deadshot always does along with armor?

Brutacus
dd is faster......but certainly not by much.

batman is pretty much peak everything. if deadshot can hit him with ease while trying to be non-lethal, he certainly can hit DD. not to mention his reflexes are so that he can outmanuever superspeedsters up close.

Did I say any thing about speed???
No don't think I did, you see what make's a big diffrence between the two and that is beside's the point that DD is faster.
He would also be able to sense or hear or feel the moment someone would try to shoot him.

So that would help him far better than iff DD was faster, don't think I called DD faster he would simple react 10 time's faster than bats.

Bouboumaster
Why Bulleyes win:

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool028165ic.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool028176xv.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilthetargetbk01182qe.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilthetargetbk01198dr.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilthetargetbk01208ll.jpg

Juntai
Batman is up there too.

http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=e6e_batmark7.jpg
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=ccb_batmark8.jpg

Juntai
http://img179.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31322_batmark9_122_476lo.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Bullseye.

namorsubby
deadshot simply has te edge........mainly because of there different regualr equipment....but still.

armored/guns/explosives

knives/no armor

jrodslam
Bullseye double wielding shotguns. The man doesnt even need to have his eyes open.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9382/daredevil086page17ll2.th.jpghttp://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9205/daredevil086page19zj6.th.jpg

Also, we've all seen what Bullseye did when Punisher had a grenade, yea? Deadshot isnt beating this guy.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by jalek moye
Bullseye dodges the shot and throws the bullet back at him for the win.

crylaugh

ps. I know you are joking

Originally posted by cloud102
Toss up. Both are capable of hitting each other.

QFT

point is dd barely beats batman in the speed/agility category.if deadshot can hit him so easily while trying to be non-lethal, he can hit DD when he doesn't give a crap(like he almost always doesn't).

besides like i said in the beginning bullseye doesn't use guns. deadshot does and that means his projectiles are faster. he's just as good aim-wise, and he has armor and explosives regularly. he has the edge.

Okay yes there speed is about the same. But agility wise DD is more like Nightwing, therefore his agility/maneuverability surpasses Batmans.

I think this is a close match. At first I was inclined to give it to deadshot because he uses guns. And lets face it realistically guns beat whatever random stuff deadshot throws. However, I do know deadshot has been known to wield guns and his skills are absurd. So I do not know who to pick, both villains are very good at what they do.

namorsubby
Bullseye double wielding shotguns. The man doesnt even need to have his eyes open.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9382/daredevil086page17ll2.th.jpghttp://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9205/daredevil086page19zj6.th.jpg

Also, we've all seen what Bullseye did when Punisher had a grenade, yea? Deadshot isnt beating this guy.

1. do you even know of deadshot's feats?

2.the point is, in this match we assume they possess regular equipment. and that means bullseye has no guns/explosives/armor and deadshot does.

namorsubby
ps, deadshot doesn't need to look either:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/deadshot/DStrick.jpg

cloud102
It's not like speed really matters. Deadshot has tagged speedsters before. Come on, he lives in a universe of speedsters.

The Heap

This made me laugh.

You do realize anybody could dual-wield two shotguns, fire them with their eye's closed, and kill 6-12 opponents, right?

Shotgun shells, they spread. Not a very impressive feat to be honest.

Point here is, Deadshot is far more experienced with firepower. And he's an incredible shot to boot. He'd beat Bullseye if this is a "who can hit who faster" sort of match.

Prep-Man
A classic.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31467/902593-deadshot_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76103-42652-bullseye_large.jpg

snoopdogg
Deadshot.

namorsubby
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Deadshot.

iceman24567
Deadshot

snoopdogg
Bullseye does have some nice wins over Elektra and Moon Knight but not sure if that's enough.

chomperx9
hasnt this been done ?

iceman24567
Deadshot has better gear and he's just as accurate

namorsubby
Originally posted by chomperx9
hasnt this been done ?

I know I've made one.......or two.

But whatever, let what's past be past.lol

Darth Jello
Come to think of it, this does seem pretty one sided...

Comparative Bios:

Deadshot
Alias: Orlando Furioso
Affiliation: Secret Six
Powers: None
Skills: Combat Skills, Unparalleled Marksman with firearms.
Equipment: Wrist-mounted guns, armored suit, assorted firearms.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210 lbs.

Bullseye
Alias: Hawkeye, Daredevil, Benjamin Poindexter, Tommy, Leonard
Affiliation: The Hand
Powers: Flexibility and Durability above peak human due to all bones except ribs and fibulae being bonded with adamantium, previous serious injuries including lungs, brain, and spine repaired by nanites, skills amplified due to mystical resurrection.
Skills: Extremely skilled in combat, peak human strength and speed, perfect aim with any weapon or object. Skilled with the use of any and every weapon.
Equipment: Kevlar-weave suit, pistols, playing cards, Shaken-shuriken, numerous false teeth, anything he can get his hands on.
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 275 lbs.

Lord_Talron
bulleye has the better feats, hands down

Prep-Man
DS with guns, BE with everything else.

Badabing
This has been done. Merged.

Darth Jello
Keep in mind that in Bullseye's classic costume, he's been seen taking rounds from assault rifles from 80 feet away with only minor injuries.

Supermutant
http://oi42.tinypic.com/w75w0.jpg

Curbstomp_9
When Bullseye can tag speedsters and dodge sniper bullets point blank he may have a chance

Although Bullseye would beat Floyd up close it won't come to that, and if Lester closed the distance Floyd would detonate and blow both of them to hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.