Darth Varder Vs. Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
The dark sith lord fight the leader of the Decepticons to gain control of both Star Wars & Transformers universes. Two fights...

Fight 1: Darth Vader Vs. Megatron - no prep

Fight 2: The entire Empire Vs. The Decepticons & their ship the Nemesis - all out war.

Who wins? Which side wins?

Tron
1) Megtron blows up the block Vader's standing within.

2) Megatron personally blows up Vader's Star Destroyer.wink

lightaxe
how can they be compared, a big honking robot and an old man in a black suit that cant breathe without his mask, advantage megatron. Megatron wins big grin

miahera
fight 1 - Darth Vader swings his light saber. Megatron feels a little sting on his foot and accidentally steps on Vader.

fight 2 - Decepticons are in glee in finding Deathstar. they drain it's resources for energon and use the battleships as toilet paper.

Kontraz
fight 1- megatron tries to blast vader, but the power of the dark side is too great, vader simply uses his sabre to absorb the energy. Then casually lifting the hulking robot, vader slings the decepticon leader into the nearest star.

fight 2- the empire sees a fleet of unknown starcraft incomming quickly on their armada's position. They ready their millions of ties and turbo lasers. Right as the enemy craft get into range, they transform. "what the f*ck" is muttered by numerous pilots and gunners in unison as the decepticons wreck havok on the pathetic imperial fleet.

muffin man
MEGATRON with his hyper mode.
in ENERGON.
so which version.
storm troopers would loose to the decepticon.

Imperial_Samura
Battle 1- Megetron all the way. Vader doesn't have anything that could really hurt the Master of the Decepticons. However Megetron has plenty that could hurt Vader.

Vader - "Don't underestimate the power of the force...."
Megetron - "Heroic nonsense *blasts Vader into oblivion*"

Battle 2 - The rebelion took out an Imperial Fleet and 2 death Stars. Storm Troopers? At least they have a better chance at hitting something, but sadly it will only tickle the 'cons. So, in closing, the Empire goes down, the Decepticons end up with a new war world, Vader drifts around as a blue ghost wondering what happened.

Kontraz
how can you say megs can take on vader???? I mean, i love megatron a WHOLE lot more than vader... but come on! Vader is able to take on direct hits from turbo lasers... lasers that can level entire citites at a time! I mean, in reality, all vader would have to do is throw his lightsaber through megatron's eye if he wanted to defeat him in a manner of seconds!

Imperial_Samura
Turbo lasers? Like the ones on the star destroyers? When did that happen, and how did he survive? That is mighty impressive. It makes me wonder how Luke Skywalker beat him, or Obi Wan, or anyone. After all, the light saber went through his arm pretty easily. Its just I don't see his force powers being of much use. Going by the movie here he never showed any ability that would be able to destroy a decepticon as experienced and powerful as Megetron. Force Choke? Or use the whole telekinesis, even Yoda, struggled slightly and had to concentrate to stop a big pipe crushing Anikan and Obi Wan in Episode 2, and I think it would weigh far less the Megs, and also wasn't fighting back...

Kontraz
keep in mind yoda just ABSORBED an entire onslaught of sith energy (the electricity attack) and had just finished the lightsaber duel when that happened. And the turbolaser thing happened in a comic. The reason a lightsaber can go through something is cuz its not a laser. It is PURE energy, whereas the lasers are primarily heat. And i think he used to force to abosrb the laser (similar how he absorbed the Han's laser fire in the movie)

muffin man
megatron has destroyed planets.
he's aloud in but dbz characters aren't.
I thought DBZ characters weren't aloud because they were too powerful. the are manga comics rereleased as viz. Watch the credits of dragonballZ read every bit.

Tron
Well, are we talking about blackhole making Megatron here?

eleveninches
1.Megatron
2.Megatron

Any megatron version would seriously whoop vaders asss

Beyonder
Regular Megatron

SarKastic_OJ
Megatron would just shoot near Vader and the impact from the explosion would probably blow off his helmet resulting in a Megatron win..

Darth Vader strains using the force to move giant pillars the size of Meg's legs let alone moving a 15-30ft pound of metal...Besides that Megatron's "extremely" agile for his size maybe even more manueverable than Darth himself...Megatron wins this on so many levels...

The Flash
Megatron.

chilled monkey
1) Vader uses the Force to tear apart Megatron's circuitry, or to damage/short out his fusion cannon so when he tries to fire it he blows himself up.

2) I agree with Kontraz, miahera and Imperial Samura

muffin man
then megatron would get an upgrade.

AngryManatee
Vader isn't gonna do shit to someone who's fallen in volcanos and been blown up by megaton-yield bombs without being injured.

Ext@nt
1. Vader is smaller then Megatrons cannon, he gets vaporized.

2. Starscream shoots the star destoryer with the null ray and it's dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.