TMNT vs Nasty Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
First Fight is

Don vs Slab

muffin man
who are the nasty boys I bet there no match for the turtles
TURTLE POWER!

Joker1237
I for Don, he is cool and Muffin Man, I miss your dancing Don.

I perfer him over mike lol.

muffin man
I've only had mikey as my sig donatello was only used once

SarKastic_OJ
Teenage mutant ninga turtles HEROES IN A HALF(not 1/4) SHELL...TURTLE POWAA!!! THEIR THE WORLDS MOST FEARSOME FIGHTING TEAM...THEIR HEroes...in a..half...errrr...ahem...

The turtles would kick the nasty boys asses, they defeat highly trained but seemingly simple foot soldier ninjas so I'd give it to them..

The splinter could beat ALL Marvel/DC chars, Beyonder fears splinter!!! Splinter's character is just too deep on many levels to be beaten!!

muffin man
yeah they'd kick shell.
notice how they always say shell.

whobdamandog
NO WAAAY MAN BEYONDER IS NO WHERE NEAR THE MATCH OF POST RE-ERECTION THANOS...THANOS TAKES DOWN ALL THE BEYONDERS, AND THEN DOOM TAKE DOWN ALL THE TURTLES. SO THE TURTLES WIN!!! laughing

whobdamandog
i mEAn PRE ERECTION THANOS... POST EJACULATION THANOS DEFEATS EVERYONE..EXCEPT BATMAN AND DOOM.

muffin man
You've just completily corrupted it thats the sickest post ever. Bobby D's beaten even if we add up all the dirty posts it comes no where near to that one. what did I just say oh no
innocent this now can't be said about this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.