world of legaia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

belly_jeans349
anyone ever played legend of legaia or legaia 2??? awesome game!! Happy Dance

shangheid
no i havnt whats it about?

belly_jeans349
its RPG most people think of it like final fantasy...but i think there's a big difference between them, story is like original RPG, saving the world and stuff. on legend of legaia, there is something called the seru which god gave to people for extra strength but then a guy named cort makes this mist appear and it drives the seru mad. The seru attack people and end up controlling them and stuff. On legaia 2, its like a different world i dont know why they still call it legaia, the map is totally different. Well the story on this one is that there is something called an origin. It's supposed to be an extra soul to the body. But only few people have it. Well the main goal to begin with is to try and return this stone that this guy stole. Once you start legaia 2, you dont want to stop...but in my opinion legend of legaia has the better story while legaia 2 on the other hand has a lot better graphics

belly_jeans349
hmm i guess no one plays the game roll eyes (sarcastic)

Legaia
I am a huge fan of Legend of Legaia! It is my favorite RPG/PlayStation game! If you havent played it then buy it at Gamestop for $15, its a great game!

Legaia 2, although not nearly as good as the first, was a fun game.

I hope Legaia 3 will come out...

belly_jeans349
i really hope for legaia 3 also, that would be great...too bad legend of legaia didnt have quests...or did it?

Legaia
Of coarse it had quests. Legend of Legaia had much better quests then Legaia 2.

I am really hoping for a 3rd entry to the Legaia saga, too bad both Legaia's sold so bad...

dark1365
Yeah, judging by your name, you're obviously a huge fan.

Legaia
I'm not hardcore... yet, but I am thinking of making a Legaia website...

belly_jeans349
what kind of quests for legend of legaia? like, where do you find them? are they literally quests like the ones in legaia 2 (krokia) or w/e that place was called, where you competed those 2 idiots on quests...because that was fun!

Legaia
What do you mean? Like mini quests?

belly_jeans349
yep

Legaia
i am starting on the Legaia website so maybe you can help me because although I know everything about Legaia 1, I know nothin about L2... wanna help?

belly_jeans349
yea, give me the password on aim let me get on inna second

Legaia
aight!

Anyways, if you havent played Legaia yet, but it at gamestop for $15.

belly_jeans349
lol you said that earlier on the 5th post ^^^^, im going to make a new game on legaia 2! HEHEHE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.