Darth Vader vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win in this battle

MornGlory
yawn

MornGlory
there is already a thread on this - with a poll

SnakeEyes
there is an actualy comic with this battle in it, (Star Wars Tales Issue 9 i think) and after a tough battle and a very cool one i might add, Vader wins.

Demarthl
i could point that out from a piss in the locaql bogs, yea mqaul has skills, so does vader, but vader also has unbelievable force power

summary

vader owned the spikey ass freak

srankmissingnin
In the Movies, Maul makes Vader look tame... infact every Jedi/Sith character in Episode 1/2 could be Vader if we go on feats alone; this is because of better graphics and the need to compete with everything else being made but the fact remains.

muffin man
Vader.
maul sucked @ss.

Kontraz
maul was very impressive on-screen... but in reality he was kind of pathetic. I mean, what all did he do? the ONLY jedi he killed was qui-gon, and based on the comics/novels, qui gon wasn't all that impressive of a fighter... Yet Vader, as we will all see in epsidoe III hopefully, is able to take out numerous jedi at a time with ease

Jaster Fett
But never the less Darth Maul would win and ill tell you exactly why, first qui-gon lost to Maul, and he was a jedi master. Now Obi beat Maul which is true, but the truth is obi beat him because obviously the movie wouldn't make sense if he died and he beat him because he could Maul off guard when he jumped up and cut him in half which took about a half second to do and he wasn't expecting it at all, but we know already that Obi beats Anakin when he was at the TOP of his game, young and having more mitiglorians then even Yoda which was about 19,000 with his cut off hand, now mitiglorians are inside the cells in your body, and Darth Vader is mostly robot so he doesn't have half as many that he did when he was at the top of his game. Not to mention if you consider that Maul would have learn to use the lightning by time they would have fought and have just as much skill with the force as vader. Not to mention vader would shortout if he tried to use lightning. Not to mention Maul has great force powers the movie never showed that he did because more then anything he did need to use it against Qui-Gon and Obi SO MAUL WOULD WIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.