Wonder Man VS Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
If I'm right Simon is Class 100, also he can fly at mach speeds, and possess unbelievable resistance to injuries, also he can withstand with great cold or heat without getting harmed.Also he can fly blasts of ionic energy.I think that the actually Class 100 Colossus would give him a run for his money but finally who would win?

juggernaut74
Colossus is tough and will put of a good fight but Wonderman can fly and is kinda fast to that would be hard to handle.

srankmissingnin
...Wonder Man has fought between picosenconds I'm told.

lightaxe
Wonder Man might be able to pull this off, its pretty damn close

BobbyD
Another great fight to see....I just done know who would pull this off.

Maelstrom
I don't know what happened to Wondermans powers. I only know the 95 ton guy who couldn't fly. If it were that guy facing today's Colossus, Colossus would smear him.
Even still i think Colossus has gotten a lot stronger lately. It could go either way with Colossus laying out Wonderman or with the wind blowing through Simon's hair at the end. bunny

K3VIL
Actually, Wonder Man is Class 100, excess of class 100.He can fly at mach speeds, sufficients to reach the space in few minutes.He's been enhanced sinces his last death.I think this would be a fight that destroy a great portion of NY if the X-Men and the Avengers don't arrive to calm down their powerhouses

Sentry
WONDERMAN...

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 380 lb.

Eyes: Red, formerly blue.

Hair: Gray, formerly black.

Strength Level: Wonder Man possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift (press) 95 tons under optimal conditions. When extremely focused, upset or angry, Wonder Man's strength enables him to lift well over 95 tons putting him in the 100-ton strength level range.

Unusual Features: Wonder Man's eyes no longer have visible pupils or irises. His entire eyeball is permeated with microscopic shifting spots of ionic energy, which make them glow a bright red.

Since his resurrection by the Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man's body becomes enveloped in ionic energy whenever he uses his powers in battle causing him to look like a being composed entirely of shifting red and dark purple glowing energy.

Known Superhuman Powers Wonder Man possesses superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes and stamina. The tissue and bone of his entire body have been augmented in strength and to a certain extent supplanted by an unknown substance during the ionic process that gave him his powers. Despite Wonder Man's statements that he is composed of ionic energy, he is in fact composed of organic matter that is permeated with ionic energy.

Wonder Man's stamina enables him to exert himself at peak levels for up to an hour and a half before fatigue poisons build up in his blood, causing him to tire. Wonder Man's skin and tissue is hard enough to resist temperature extremes from the cold vacuum of space to the extreme temperatures generated at ground zero of a nuclear bomb without any harm.

Wonder Man can run at superhuman speeds above 55 miles per hour. It is theorized that Wonder Man could potentially run at 500 miles per hour in a strait line for 30 minutes before tiring.

Wonder Man has been shown to be able to leap many feet into the air and cover large distances using this method. It is estimated that Wonder Man could leap about three miles per leap.

Wonder Man no longer requires food, water or oxygen since the energy that gives him life is far more efficient and self-sustaining than the biochemical processes that sustain normal, ordinary human life.

Wonder Man can fly by tapping releasing the by-products of the ionic energy interactions within his body unidirectionaly through his skin. The process resembled the workings of a noiseless nuclear powered jet engine. It is unknown the top speed at which Wonder Man can fly, but he can apparently reach escape velocity with ease and journey into outer space under his own power.

Wonder Man can halt the flow of ionic energy to his eyes through an act of deep concentration and make them revert to normal for brief periods of time. If Wonder Man does this for an extended period of time, he will suffer a headache from the strain of stopping the flow of ionic energy to and from his eyeballs.

Wonder Man's vision extends slightly into the infrared section of the visible spectrum allowing him to see in absolute dark without aid from any light source.

While it appears Wonder Man transforms from a normal human being into being composed purely of ionic energy, this is not the case. Wonder Man's physical body is merely covered by ionic energy at that point. It is unknown if this outer covering of ionic energy adds more protection to his already near-invulnerable form or if it is just a by-product of his resurrection by the Scarlet Witch.

Wonder Man also taps his ionic energies to enhance the speed of any of his physical action, giving him a practical reaction time hundreds of times faster than an ordinary human being's.

Despite these his various powers, Wonder Man can still be hurt or rendered unconscious by a sufficiently powerful force. Wonder Man still possesses nerve endings that allow him to feel pain to a certain degree. Because of the ionic energy in his body, Wonder Man no longer physically ages and is functionally immortal.

I've posted this stat a few times today. I'm a big fan of Colossus, but Wonderman will take this.

Wonderman
When Colossus was in the morlock tunnels and faced Whirlwind who threw star darts at hurricane speed he was punctured and almost died. When he fought aliens he was sprayed with acid that ate his armored form nearly killing him.
Today Colossus is way more durable than that. Soon the only thing that will be able to effect him is magnetism.
Wonderman is tough, that's fer sure, but remember that Colossus is solid organic steel.
Even if Wolverine were to shove his claws into him, if he were strong enough to do so, Colossus would tear off his face.
The limits of dimensions and speed of light make it only possible for Wonderman to face Colossus on Colossus's ground.
Colossus might defeat Wonderman and the Hulk may well be next.

juggernaut74
I dont know how powerful a eye-laser blast fom a Sentinel is but Colossus withstood one in Astonishing X-men #8. They must be powerful cause Wolverine had to hide behind him to avoid getting hurt I assume. This would be a tough fight to witness and would be cool to read but Marvel dont seem to have their characters go at it as much as they used to.

Scoobless
Wonderman and Colossus are very similar in terms of strength and durability but that's where the power similarity ends... WM is faster in terms of movement and reaction speed and can fly..... plus he trains with the avengers who, in my opinion, train better than any other super team

Wynndar
Originally posted by Wonderman
When Colossus was in the morlock tunnels and faced Whirlwind who threw star darts at hurricane speed he was punctured and almost died. When he fought aliens he was sprayed with acid that ate his armored form nearly killing him.
Today Colossus is way more durable than that. Soon the only thing that will be able to effect him is magnetism.
Wonderman is tough, that's fer sure, but remember that Colossus is solid organic steel.
Even if Wolverine were to shove his claws into him, if he were strong enough to do so, Colossus would tear off his face.
The limits of dimensions and speed of light make it only possible for Wonderman to face Colossus on Colossus's ground.
Colossus might defeat Wonderman and the Hulk may well be next.

Huh? when did colossus also become more durable? i think people r just making stuff up...there is no reason for me to think he has gotten stronger...he even looks smaller now than he did back in the 80's...and i certainly dont see any logical reason to think he is more durable. Wonderman surpasses colossus in every physical category...this fight would only go to colossus if he had better training and fighting skills...which is arguable

and as for the Hulk, he would humiliate colossus

Scoobless
mergification needs to be applied here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t345921.html

Scoobless
double post

embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.