Scariest Badguy/Monster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Now their are many in many different films. But don't you think the main baddy in Roger Rabbit was well scary! I almost had a heart attack after seeing it recently! evil face

Filth
The original Nosferatu is proberly the best bad guy ever

Morridini
Darth Vader

rohanspear543
Mouth of Saurons teeth

forumcrew
freddy krueger originally because a lot of people are scared to sleep after a horror movie so a bad guy who haunts your sleep was ultimate

RebelPhoenix
Lol he was much more 'loveable' in Back to the Future for sure stick out tongue - it was his eyes I think that made him 'scary' in anyway.

Hmm... most scary characters... I really can't think of anyone right now messed. I can imagine characters who make me think 'euw' just because they're dripping slime or have too many mouths and teeth or something but scary.... *still thinking*

I'll have to get back to you on that one smile although Freddy did cross my mind too (^post above).

Red Superfly
Agreed, when I was 6 or 7 and watching Roger Rabbit for the first time, the bad guy was really disturbing lol. When he got up after being run over and then his eyes popped out, and then turned his arm into a saw - WTF? That was some scary stuff for a kid lol.

Then there's Darth Vader.

The spiders from Arachnophobia scared the living crap outta me, especially the Queen. I saw it when I was like 10 or something and everytime I'd go to bed I'd be paranoid. If my leg itched or anything I'd jump. It was mainly because it was based on a real-life thing rather than a monster that made it more scary.

SJS
freddy krugar
michael myers (he freaked me out as a kid)
nemisis outa RE2 (he never died !)

Dazzler619
I don't remember his name but he was the bad guy in "Little Monsters".He looked kind of creepy and a little bit gay

charmedFairy
IT clown scares the sh** out of me embarrasment

eleveninches
1.Leatherface - TCM

2.Michael Myers
3.Freddie
4.Jason Voorhees
5.Pinhead
6.Shelob
7.Vader

SJS
wanna see IT

i bet the clown will freak me out, i dont like clowns eek!

Jackie Malfoy
I find Chunky to be pretty scary myself.JM

Red Superfly
lol 'Chunky' :P

IT the clown was also a really scary villain. Clowns always are. They should NEVER be part of kids entertainment - no kid likes them, they aren't funny and they scare the living daylights outta kids.

Cinemaddiction
"Pennywise"? Hell, yes. My vote goes to The Chatterer, from Hellraiser.

botankus
Scariest "Monster?"

Charlize Theron. That was pretty scary in itself. Woof!

Mane
The Childcatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang scared the shit outta me as a kid. Still does... embarrasment

http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/dimensions_in_time/Transcripts/Image_of_S_m486558.jpg

HEMLOCK
the tall man from the phanstam movie
he was very scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rohanspear543
The joker! from friggin batman! The purple tux and green eye makeup !! AHHHHHHHHH!

Mane
conan

eggmayo
Pennywise, any of the Cenobites, Tall Man from Phantasm, Leatherface

baracustastic
ghostbusters II, Viggo, the dude in the painting.
the dude with six fingers in 2the prncess bride."
The dude in "pinnochio", about the time he turns into a donkey. laughed a lot, he did, evil git.

Napalm
Michael Jackson

s|m
lol

Aku
Is 'IT' a film or was it just a one-off showing thingy?

SaTsuJiN
The satyr from the movie gothic was pretty creepy (saw it when I was like 7) http://www.davodd.com/DVDS/images/2356f.jpg

and that creepy monkey from "The Crate" in creepshow was sick lookin lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.