Wendigo vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Scenario:The Thing decides to go on a fishing trip with Johnny. While fishing, unbenownst to them , a creature is lurking in the forest. As Johnny is about to throw his hook out, the wendigo appears and KO's him before he has a chance to flame on. As Thing watches on from the car, wendigo throws johnny into the water and sees him disappear into the depths. With johnny on the verge of death, does thing have it in him to defeat wendigo and save johnny?

juggernaut74
well considering Sabertooth just kicked Wendigos @ss and has a new white fur coat I would bet on Thing getting a new coat as well.

Maestro
We're not talking about the one that is a total p@ssy, but the one that has a base level of like 100 tons.

juggernaut74
Oh I didnt know there was two versions.

Maestro
yea the orginal can go fist for fist with The Hulk for a bit.

el barto
thing wouldent stand a chance thumb down

theflyxx
Wendigo would eat the Thing.

KillAll
eh, if thing was seeing one of his pals on the virge of death, i say he comes in, throws the 1-2 punch and knocks him half way across the county before he can continue wink

muffin man
wendigo.
But how long untill reed and sue come along.
How fast can the silver surfer fly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.