Fav. TV Talk Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
well, the ones i was thinkin about were the jay leno show, the david letterman show, the conan o'brien show, Oprah, Tom Green and Ellen Degeneres.

i didnt want to put oprah in their, but something just made me. maybe to be fair.

i love the conan o'brien show. Conan is soooo funny.

i used to love the Tom Green show, but it's not on nemore, so i decided it was time to move on

Dazzler619
Jay Leno
Maury Povich
JERRY SPRINGER!!!!!

forumcrew
ive always like letterman over leno.. leno just tends to have better guests because of his LA location.. I love conan and i think ellen is the best daytime host out there by far

SlipknoT
Conan O'Brien owns them all.

TombRaiderGurl
The Ellen Degeneres show is my favorite!!! Shes so funny eek!

dean7879
jonathon ross
frank skinner
parkinson

Atomic Rico
Conan O'Brien
and not just becuase I love Max and the the rest of the E Street band

Morning_Glory
I love Conan - it's going to be cool when he takes over the tonight show!

i dont mind Ellen...she's pretty funny

Beastro
Ellen is very good and I actually prefer her over Conan.

Atomic Rico
That will be cool that hes got a earlier timeslot, but y'know hes gonna have to get rid of the masturbating bear, vomiting kermit, and all that random craziness sad

SlipknoT
I really wish it wont happen sad

Beastro
I hate the masturbating bear.

Myth
How can you hate the masturbating bear?

Well, my choice is "Late Night! With Co-nan O'Briiien!!!"

He'll get rid of a lot of the crude jokes but his overall sense of humor will still be the same. I can't wait to see the new format.

kblixt
Conan & Ellen are at a tie to me.

Wolfie
Leno, Letterman, and O'Brien!!

Zebra 3
Overall, Late Night with Conan O'Brien is tops and the best talkshow which covers US politics is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.