]Magneto VS Juggernaut[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Discuss.

talon00x
Magneto could not stop or move the juggernaut. Magneto would have to stay in the air and use everthing he had to slow him down.

Draco69
Magneto is arguably the most powerful mutant in the world. Juggernaut is supposedly an 'unstoppable force'. Conventional means like throwing a building at him, would be fruitless. So Magneto would use unconventional means. Levitating him into space, halting the blood flow to his brain, causing organ failure, ceasing the electric currents of his brain, ripping the iron out his blood, sending nanosentinels to dismantle his celluar activities. The list goes on. Juggernaut doesn't have a prayer in Heaven

talon00x
He had all of his organs dissolved by magic so making his organs fail would be no different. Juggernaut was on two occasions lifted from the ground and he continued his forward progress. Stopping blood flow all of these things that you listed would have no affect for his magic would heal him almost immediately. Magneto could try to kill him with his own armour and it would have no affect. Basically the only way magneto could win is to survive. Juggernaut could only win if magneto says ah screw it, or juggernaut gets his hands on magneto (which would be very very unlikey as magneto is no fool)

talon00x
for more detail go here http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/Crimson_Cosmos/misc.html#dream

He says it better than i do. Just go to dream fights.

norrin radd

Draco69
Organs dissolved by magic? I hate magic. There's still the the throw him into space option

talon00x

talon00x
Not if juggernaut doesn't want to go to space wink If he is determined to get to magneto he will get to him. Also magneto is still binded by a human stamina well its above average but using all the energy he is going to use on him magneto will tire, he would need to trap him in so much metal but even if he did holding all the metal on him and the constant stain that juggernaut ever gives up and magneto will eventually falter. It is a up hill battle for magneto no matter how you look at it.

ayjay
but isnt jugz helmet made of metal...could magz control it and then lift him into space..(as jugz is connected to da helmet wink) and yeeeh....bye bye jugz?....jugz cant stop himself from being levitated off the ground...he cant make himself stick to the ground...can he?

talon00x
Whats the difference from not being levitated off the ground and sticking to the ground?

Magneto using any part of juggernauts magically indestructible armour to levitate would be useless. As juggernauts spell of unstoppable would not allow him to be stopped.

Magneto could use all of his powers in the electromagnetic spectrum and it would all be futile. As magneto is possibly the most powerful mutant on the planet, Juggernaut is no mutant wink

Tron
Juggernaut and his armor is pretty much immune to Magneto's power. Polaris tryed to use her powers on him and it was useless, and I won't mention the two What If's. True, Magneto's more powerful than Polaris, but their powers work pretty much the same, so it wouldn't matter much. Magneto would have a chance if he affects the area around Juggernaut. A direct assault could slow him down, throwing everything around at Juggernaut, but it wouldn't do much good after a while, cause Magneto would wear down. Now affecting the ground under him, causing Juggernaut to fall a good hundred feet or more then burying him, that could give Magneto a chance to get the hell out of dodge. Directly though, Magneto woundn't have a chance, especially if Juggernaut gets his hands on him.

ayjay
o0o0o0o....ah k....then i go for jugz!

talon00x
dont forget to vote at the top big grin

norrin radd

talon00x
he cannot be killed..... Well the current one that chuck austen screwed up can die but old school cannot die.

Onslaught said it himself juggernaut says it, thats proof enough for me.

norrin radd

radioboy121
The only time I remember Magneto conveying a mental tap capability was during his trial, but he required a gadget that he embedded in his helmet for that for the intention of brainwashing the world to not hate mutants. But as he does not have anything like that, getting Juggernaut's helmet off might be relatively futile. Magneto does not seem to have the tools to defeat Juggernaut, but Magneto is not ground bound either, so he won't go quietly either.

The best plan for Magneto is to try to bury him as best as possible to just delay him, but that wouldn't exactly be a win. Juggernaut doesn't need to rest.

norrin radd
i was thinkng that he could use his powers over electromagnetism to cause a aneurism in juggernaut, or to control the iron in juggs brain, some way of damage like nimrod did.

Draco69
Yeah Chuck Austen did mess up Ol' Juggs didn't he?

talon00x
Thats what happened to him in aoa but aoa juggernaut was lame, after prof x died like he didnt like to fight the idea of fighting killed him. He seemed to be disconnected from his power like chuck austens juggernaut.

The old school juggernaut that is an living embodiment of raw physical power and everything in physical is subject to his power, being nothing in this world has ever been able stop him all of magnetos powers would be useless like tron said his best attempts would fail he would eventually tire he would need to trap juggernaut and then get the hell out of there. And if juggernaut got his hands on him the fight would be over.

Draco69
Okay. Why can't Magneto take the land that Juggs is standing on and just throw it into space with Juggs still standing on it. The would count as a defeat right?

apocalyptic
someone mentioned this before, but if someone could clarify it for me in laymans terms lol, if juggernaughts armour is metal couldnt magneto just tear it apart.

talon00x
He would punch a hole into the ground and jump into it as it was going up.

talon00x
His armor is indestructible and magical in nature he might be able to bend it, but breaking it would might not be so easy.

Even if he could why would that matter? Juggernaus armor isnt what protects him from physical harm. His skin is also indestructible, it is unable to be broken.

norrin radd

KillAll
in AOA juggernaut didnt have armor... oh and read...

by the way, i WILL mention the 2 what ifs. allthough they are alternate realities, and mean nothing, in one of them, magneto tries to affect juggernauts armor, but fails. also, in the other, magneto throws a bunch of attacks at juggernaut but as usual, its useless. eventually juggernaut closes in and magneto is to frail to fight and hold up his shield that is protecting him from the radiation that killed off the rest of the planet.

both he failed. and in mainstream juggernauts armor wasnt affected by magnetics wink i think its pretty safe to assume that magneto couldnt directly affect juggernauts person.

Tron
Onslaught said Juggernaut couldn't be killed as long as he was connected to his magic enchantment just before he took the gem of Cyttorak out of Juggernaut's chest. Magneto doesn't have the power to kill him anyways so that arguement is pretty much mute.

norrin radd

KillAll
i think they make it quite clear in both of them. even if the radiation hadnt been present, magneto was still hurling sentinel parts at juggernaut and trying to stop him. but while he was ranting juggernaut continued to advance forward. magneto was too weak to continue fighting and keep the the shield. without the shield magneto is rather helpless at the hands of the juggernaut. if the radiation didnt kill magneto, juggernaut would have.

the other one its quite clear also who is more powerful. juggernaut just kind of marches into magnetos "base" and says hes takin over. not really much magneto could do. he tries to smash juggernauts head (by using juggernauts helmet). but its useless.

apocalyptic

supessucks
Everyone kicks Juggernauts ass, He plays flunkie to Magneto. Magneto would destroy him.

talon00x
I guess you got me there. sad

talon00x
You seem to know nothing of anything of importance so hush before you hurt yourself.

Or perhaps you mean someone else as we cant be talking about the same person.

talon00x
Easily no but if anyone could get the job done he would be one of them.

Chuck austen is a fool is (well it pains me to mention what he did to juggernaut so i wont tell, but currently he is pissing most of the superman fans off laughing laughing )

Thor has what it takes as far as removing him from the field of battle or something like that (I personally dont consider that a win)

The cosmic being would most likely school juggernaut on speed and everything else they are very intelligent but them coming to pick a fight, i wouldnt think would be in their nature.

Thanos would give him a run for him money if he doesnt just take his money wink (without infinity gauntlet)

Not many people on earth that can take him toe to toe forever.

then again i could be wrong on every single thing i just wrote but this is what i believe if someone is more knowledgeable on the subjects on thor and thanos please correct me.

norrin radd

Tron
Nate and Cable wouldn't have a problem with Juggernaut, none that I can think of.

Xavier alone stands no chance in hell with Juggernaut, but then again he's hardly ever alone.

Most cosmic beings and gods could deal with him as well. Most, but not all though.

Onslaught is an obvious one, unless he's lucky enough to avoid the serious PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity) that was all through the Onslaught series.

Franklin Richards, with decent knowledge of his abilities, of course.

Blackbolt, doubtful, not unless he cuts loose and whispers, or yells, that would no doubt put down Juggernaut, in my opinion.

Invisible Woman, she's powerful, but I don't think her powers would have any serious or long lasting effect against Juggernaut. I think she'd throw everything she had, and he would simply resist and keep on coming, until he either gets to her or she wears herself out. Just my opinion though.

Juggernaut could hang with Thanos hand-to-hand for a while, but Thanos is too versatile for Juggernaut to deal with, in my opinion.

To stay on subject though, I think Magneto could take it by ringout, pretty much collapsing the ground under Juggernaut, and possibly burying him, but he'd have to get out of dodge after that though. To continue to try to take him on directly, Mags would wear himself out.

long pig
juggie can move forward while still in tha air?? woah..thats cool...now that i think of it...juggs is real cool...he looks the same since 63..what other xmen character has that staying power?
juggie wins but would need a good nap aferwards...he cant go forever you know

Tron
Well, actually he can. He doesn't need to sleep, eat, breathe, etc. His magics keep him going.

KillAll
most of the time i agree with you. but i fail to see it here. even blackbolts mightiest scream has been likened to a nuclear weapon. if hulk and wolverine can survive one, i know juggernaut could. wihtout any damage even. especially if its -true- juggernaut.

the only one i dont agree with again. in a spontaneous unplanned battle (if thats even possible with thanos) i dont think thanos would have any better luck considering his powers are "science based"... it would prove futile also. he might have the strength to go toe-to-toe, but i dont think he would win either. only through int ellect and planning wins it in this case.

long pig
kill...can you really in good faith refer to that issue where wolvie takes a nuke and survives? c'mooooooooon dude...dont pull a wolverine8888 on us! : ) you da man tho

Tron
We actually do agree here somewhat, you just misunderstood me.wink
He could survive it, no doubt, but considering his human equillibrium, I think it'll still more or less f*ck with his head, or still hurt his ears. That's just my opinion though.

I see what you're saying, but at the same time I don't see Juggernaut beating Thanos either. Don't ask me why though, but I just don't see it.

Tron
I can't remember the exact issue, but unfortunately it's true. It was in a Venom comic a few months back. Personally, I think it was the biggest piece of PIS I've seen so far, but, he did it though. And, in that same issue, Wolverine gets taken over by the Venom symbiote.

long pig
the thing most appealing about wolvie is always the underdog...him being short and not the most power, yet still overcomes...but damn people...at least do it in good taste...but making him invulnerable..makes him lose his appeal

Tron
I know what you mean, that was completely asinine how they did that. They pretty much put Wolverine's healing factor on par with Hulk's. That nuke should've been the end of Logan's ass-kicking career.

Mainstream
You said it. I want my old school bully kick ass Juggy back!

lightaxe
thats teh most fanboyish site ive ever seen. but i think magneto could find someway of containing juggy.

norrin radd
thanos would murder juggernaugh. how can someone think that juggs would beat thanos, impossible.

HarmonicFlo88
Lol i agree with Norr

talon00x
How would he beat juggernaut impossible laughing

some people dont understand JACK if you are invincible you cant die as i think thanos also falls in that catagory, but how do you lose being incapable of feeling physical pain (well thanos cant beat him there) he would take all of his cosmic powers and laugh much like i am. At how quickly you come to your answere about someone who is incapable of feeling pain laughing

And if thanos can teleport him would you really count that a win. I would consider that a win for juggernaut. that pansy didnt want anymore of me so he teleported me away laughing

Now im not saying juggernaut would beat him so easily but thanos would see that his attacks are futile.

Draco69
Talon00x: I understand your love for Juggs and you have sound facts to back it. But Juggs beating Thanos?! He already did! "In the End" he killed everyone and everything. Thor, Odin, Zeus, the Celestials, Galactus, etc.

talon00x
that would be the only way.

and take it up with him not me tell him that. Not that i agree with you there.

talon00x
He killed everyone without the infinity gauntlet? hahahahah i doubt it. laughing

Hes powerfull but hes not killing juggernaut, galactus, thor, and odin without his little gems.

Draco69
To talon00x: I'm not talking about the Infinity Gauntlet Saga back in the 90s' but "The End" saga released just last year. Thanos didn't use the infinity gauntlet in this storyline. He used his brains and his brawn.

talon00x
wasnt he powered up in that?

If he did as you say used his brawn then he would not of defeated the juggernaut as he is immortal.

You know juggernaut was powered up in one of his comics as well devil

Punching holes into other dimensions or pulling prof x's physical body from an astral projection. Defeating thor effortlessly, I find old school juggernaut more fun to watch though. (not) big grin

When juggernaut comes back with his powers maybe he will be rightfully restored again and maybe more devil

Draco69
To be honest, I kinda like Juggs as I good guy. He was kind of a replacement Colossus. But since he's back, Juggs can go back to the way he was.

talon00x
Yes, and he will. Juggernaut was made to be an unstoppable foe he needs to stay that way.

KillAll
i didnt say i think juggernaut could beat thanos either wink

i said i dont see thanos winning physically... its his superior intellect that would bring juggernaut down.

long pig
killing isnt the only way to win a battle...do you need to kill every soldier to win a war? you just need to make it so they cant fight. or dont want to fight.
if juggernaught is teleported into deep space and doesnt know where earth is or how to get back...hes effectivly been owned.
If you grab his buddy and say youll kill him if juggy messes with you..well you win. he will give up.

norrin radd
ok people we have another wolverine8888

DarkCrawler
Oh, let me introduce: The Collected beatings of Juggernaut!

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/juggernaut13.jpg
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/juggernaut05.jpg http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/gemofcyttorak7.jpg
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/juggernaut19.jpg http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/gemofcyttorak8.jpg
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/juggernaut24.jpg http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/gemofcyttorak9.jpg

Ooh, how invicible he looks... wink

Dumbass.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/dance.gif big grin

moviejunkie23
magneto would tear him in half
period.

DarkCrawler
No, he probably wouldnt if this we are talking about old school Juggs.

But there are many characters that CAN beat Juggernaut.

He is NOT invicible, period. Very, VERY resistant, but NOT invicible.

Tron
You're not going to also add the parts that lead up to Juggernaut losing in those pics, or are you just gonna leave them as is to make it look purely one-sided?wink

norrin radd
he put the end of the battle, of course juggs is powerful, but in the end nimrod beat him, onslaught to, and **** thanos would crush him, thanos stood up against odin a skyfather.

Mainstream
All those pictures above made Cain look like an A$$hole. I have mixed feelings about that.

norrin radd

DarkCrawler
Well, those show the outcome of the battles...yes, he fought back, hurt his enemies (except Onslaught) but in the end, he lose. smokin'

talon00x
Thats great now show all the pics where juggernaut totaly outclassed his oponents devil

DarkCrawler
It doesnt matter. You said that Juggernaut was impossible to beat, and I showed you that he is not.

talon00x
Its impossible to beat him physically, hence nimrod, onslaught filled with all the loop holes and no body being the same, Prof x wasnt physical, Oh the exemplars attacking him all at once to remove his helmet to let there buddy psi attack him, yeah that wasnt physical either to bad you didnt show where he beat all of them down one on one, having his powers removed what does that have anything to do with anything?

Let me help you prove your case looking for someone to beat juggernaut physically, hmmm, Oh i got it maybe when thor hit him with his godforce, Oh wait no he took that head on, Oh i know when he withstood a direct blast from Stellaris's Celestial armor with zero effect to his person, or maybe when he allowed cannonball to blast directly into him. And both times Cannonball was knocked out, Wait you must be talking about when he walked right through a stream of Chamber's full power bio energy blast. I think your trying to prove something that never happened wink so stop while your ahead. devil

But this one is my favorite despite him have most of his powers stolen, then he was magically stripped of all of his flesh,the juggernaut still stood before his enemy to complete the battle as merely a skeleton devil devil

http://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJuggernaut/juggernautgallery.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=139 devil

also i was addressing draco with thanos, someone that doesnt even know juggernauts weakness so he would fight him straight up first to learn first hand that fighting him that way would be impossible. If he did learn about juggernauts weakness and juggernaut doesnt use his forcefield to protect his helmet he would get smoked.

Draco69
Good Lord. Jessica Alba as the Invisible Woman?! *proceeds to vomit uncontrollably*

DarkCrawler
OK, Talon, I admit my defeat. Hmph.

KillAll
he he he... you are cool, let me introduce you to the error of your ways.

nimrod jammed juggernauts neural impulses. not physical.

see the bolts comming out of prof. x's head?? they are called psionics. not physical.

see the red rock stevie is holding?? its called the crimson gem of cyttorak (has various names). but the bolt comming out of it is magics... magics is another weakness of juggernaut. its not physical

can you show me anymore to this??? or is this just the implanted memory of juggernaut?? hmmmm, i think we have a winner. funny how this battle *before the pic* wasnt shown. this is the aftermath. to which all juggernaut recalls is the "punch" that sent him flying.

you see the blur of colors in the background?? this was onslaughts phsychic signature. not to mention hes a powerful telepath. look, wait.. isnt that juggernaut without his helmet??? i believe it is...

this too was magics. they used the second "gem" to drain juggernaut of his power. this was NOT physical. so let me know when you find something to help your arguement out. anybody can beat juggernaut if they all had metnal powers (or knew magics really well)... but you went absolutely nowhere trying to assert your dominance on knowledge of juggernaut. cause its apparent you are only trying to make him look bad. you probably havnt even read these stories, or know whats happening in them.

you see the blue bolts surrounding juggernaut??? they too are from a telepath. its called telepathic assault. nobody said juggernaut couldnt be defeated. what was said however was that he couldnt be defeated physically. magneto can produce NONE, thats right NONE of the attacks in the pictures above.

ayjay
that is tru....heey how did angel detatch jugz helmet in pic 2?

KillAll
he pulled it off duh big grin

ayjay
*smaking forehead....but isnt it supposed to be IREMOVABLE? *spelling

KillAll
lol... no, if it couldnt come off he wouldnt have a weakness except for magic. he wouldnt be defeated nearly as much as he is either.

ayjay
o0o0o...ah k..cos in da first pic..he's really surpiresed it came off cos he said ...i thought da seal was supposed to be unbreakable..ayyt..ma bad

KillAll
he only said that cause, thats what tom told him...

Tron
Which makes me have to wonder though; why the hell would Black Tom have to tell him something he should already know?

KillAll
tom promised the bolts were unbreakable... how would juggernaut know anything besides what black tom told him??

Tron
Good point.

I like Juggy, but he can be a real stupid, lol.

KillAll
i never understood why he doesnt get adamantium bolts and mount that ***** of a helmet on there.

that would be an interesting read big grin juggernaut vs the avengers.

long pig
i dont think juggernaught is a very well thought out character,he is a two dimentional personality he was made to be more of the "strong but dumb" guy for the xmen to fight when the writers dont have anything else to come up with....i mean...wtf is up with the shield and the countless "oh, he forgot" this and that from the writers???
with a little work juggie could be the greatest villian on earth...or hero..id prefer him to be neither...just a guy who does his own thing...while kicking hulk and magnetos ass!!

KillAll
i like juggernaut big grin , i'd change a few things about his past (and alot about his rescent past) if i could. but i cant.

long pig
same here...hes one of my favorite characters...he just has it all going for him...all id change would be the recent crap and his intelligence...raise his intelligence then lower his power..ie :take away the cant feel pain....feels pain but it doesnt really effect his body

HarmonicFlo88
Mags wins. his powers are just overwhelming with too many possibilities. just like hulk...juggs would lose.

Dark_Juggernaut
I'm terribly sorry but I didn't feel like reading past the first 1/6 of this thread, it's got to much ignorance about juggernaut flowing through it and I'll trust talon to take care of it, he seems ot know his stuff ACCEPT(up to the point I read):

Juggernauts armor ISN'T METAL. It's a mystical fiber made of an unknown material. Mags can't manipulate it.

If you count removal as a win, mags just takes 3 tons of metal, wraps it around Juggs, and tosses it into space, and he wins unless juggs put his "Unstoppable" Mack on real quick and ancors himself. I never count removal as a win though, cause it's BS.

Alpha Centauri
"If you count removal as a win, mags just takes 3 tons of metal, wraps it around Juggs, and tosses it into space,"

People actually need to **** off with the whole "Throw him/her into space". Is the fanboy problem solver.

-AC

demigawd
I actually think this is a MUCH harder fight for Magneto than Hulk, because Juggy's power is more mystical in nature and largely defies the law of physics that Magneto rules over.

That said, since Juggy has shown himself to be vulnerable to internal or micro-manipulation, such as at the hands of telepaths and Nimrod, Magneto would simply do the following:

Distract Juggernaut with some random metal-throwing attacks. Juggernaut smashes through it and talks trash.

Magneto sends a chunk of metal in a pincer form toward Juggy from behind, which lifts Juggy's helmet off. If ANGEL has the strength to do it, it's child's play for Magneto.

Magneto then uses his control of electrical impulses to simulate the effects of telepathy on Juggy (which Mags has done before), knocking him out instantly.

Magneto then buries Juggernaut under tons and tons of metal, then launches the whole mass into orbit.

Magneto goes to Starbucks and drinks a latte.

Harder than Hulk, not impossible.

Swanky-Tuna
This part made me laugh. Not because I don't think it could work. Just that I can simulate the effects of telekinesis by picking something up with my hands. Or simulate the effect of an optic blast with a shotgun.

theflyxx
Damn, someone just got owned in that post. lol

Alpha Centauri
"see the bolts comming out of prof. x's head?? they are called psionics. not physical."

I swear Angel........ANGEL, just flew in when Juggernaut wasn't looking and lifted his helmet off with about zero trouble.

Juggernaut: Raaaaaar I'm Juggernaut. Invincible and unstoppable and no one can stop me even though coincidentally no one has actually tried to stop my movement raaaaaaaar. Haha Chuck you can't psionically attack me coz of my Fisher Price helmet raaaaar.

*Angel flies in, lifts helmet off as if it were a baseball cap*

Juggernaut: Raaaaarrr, bad technique...Who planned this? That's not supposed to happen?! Greee where's Chuck Austen? I bet we could just pin the blame on him or whoever wrote thi.....

Prof X: Shut it.

*Blasts him*

This is the irresistable, unstoppable force. Angel clearly didn't think so. He clearly thought there were ways to prove otherwise. Did so too.

Magneto would recycle the man. Not easily, by far. But he would.

-AC

RobWolf27
Ok outer space

RobWolf27
I mean drifting or if juggernaunt is drifting in space how will he contiune to fight magneto I say magneto would definity win this battle not killing juggernaunt but just flicking him into outer space.

demigawd
That would be a great idea. Except for if he wanted to fight Magneto. Then it would be a TERRIBLE idea.

Alpha Centauri
"i never understood why he doesnt get adamantium bolts and mount that ***** of a helmet on there."

In keeping with the theme, he isn't exactly the most durable screw in the toolbox is he? Mentally.

Might have something to do with the faaaact that he thinks nobody is ever gonna get near him. Only someone who thinks they are unstoppable would think tha.....oh wait.

-AC

mikalv1224
Magneto would find the metals inside of the juggernaut and just pull them out thus killing him through the pain.
Or he could just crush him with his suit.

Tron
Apparantly, you haven't bothered looking at any of the first pages, or else you'd know that none of that would work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.