Wonder Man VS Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
What about that?Wonder Man was able to broke adamantium Ultrons through throwing them with so many force that their internal circuits explodes and the adamantium was broken from inside.
He was able to withstand in fight against Thor, ans his ionic energy grants him no limit stamina, also he's Class 100, don't know in which level of Class 100 he is, but probably on the strongest.Also he possess unbelievable resistance to injuries, superhuman reflexes and reaction time and he can fly, and ionic energy projection.And last but not less important, he's a smart guy.
On the other side we have Savage Hulk, we all know his powers, madder he gets, stronger he gets, anyway i think that Professor Hulk would be a greater challenge cause anyway he can become stronger and his one of the smartest beings on the planet.

K3VIL
UP

guy222
Originally posted by K3VIL
What about that?Wonder Man was able to broke adamantium Ultrons through throwing them with so many force that their internal circuits explodes and the adamantium was broken from inside.
He was able to withstand in fight against Thor, ans his ionic energy grants him no limit stamina, also he's Class 100, don't know in which level of Class 100 he is, but probably on the strongest.Also he possess unbelievable resistance to injuries, superhuman reflexes and reaction time and he can fly, and ionic energy projection.And last but not less important, he's a smart guy.
On the other side we have Savage Hulk, we all know his powers, madder he gets, stronger he gets, anyway i think that Professor Hulk would be a greater challenge cause anyway he can become stronger and his one of the smartest beings on the planet.

Hulk>Simon

K3VIL
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk>Simon
Not really.WM as depicted in recent CW or other bullshit is a mere shadow of what he is.While power drained and mind controlled he fought off the Avengers and the T-Bolts with Atlas, and was able to shatter Charcoal, who can become durable as diamond itself with a single fist on their first meeting.When mc from Nefaria Simon wasn't even really trying.His ionic form got escape velocity range of flight speed, which means Mach 33, plus high durability and strength which increases with rage or focusing, that's a good challenge.Not saying he can speedblitz like Supes could do to Hulk, but he got decent speed, and his reflexes, he already stated the world to him appears slow motion almost standing still when he looks at normal people.Savage Hulk would be even less a challegen than Prof. one.
And the Mindless Hulk fought off the pre ionic form Simon anyway.

the Darkone
hulk>wonder man bottom line.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
hulk>wonder man bottom line.

co-signed

Redatom65
co-signed

add my name to this act stating that the Hulk pwns Thy Wonder Man.

tkitna
co-signed

Although I like Simon better, I agree with the above too.

HULKSTER04
Hulk took him out with his thumb along with Iron-Man and the rest of the Avengers. So uumm what's the point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.