Shows you WISH would be cancelled...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
-Buffy
-Angel
-Charmed
-CSI
-ER
-All Those Gay Retarded Cartoons
-PowerRanger Reruns..blast them to hell

Okay im experiencing brain farts. Ill post more later.

charmedFairy
all reality tv-showschair

Dazzler619
Pokemon
Yugioh
Apprentice
Survivor
Fear Factor
Power Rangers

forumcrew
this is a pointless thread.. why would you wish something was cancelled if you dont like it just dont watch it.. if its not cancelled it means it is making money from a lot of people watching it which means most peopel disagree with you.. so why waste time complaiging you dont like it just watch somethin else

fruits
cuz people like to complain. it gets their opinions heard. in time you'll learn to just let it flow and ignore it.

celestial_moon
power rangers -been through the mill

any reality match making shows -like you're going to find the one you're going to spend the rest of your life with on a television show with millions of ppl watching it.

survivor + amazing race -boring and really stupid

nick and disney shows -cheesy, corny, etc.

i'll think up of more

forumcrew
its hardly getting opinions heard its just saying i dont like survivor i dont like cartoons i dont like this..

its not a discussion on why certain shows or genres are getting old or played out and why we need new shows on the air.. which makes it pretty pointless.. opinions and discusion is great but pointless complaints dont help anything

A4E
i agree u dun loike it dont watch it

fruits
but theirs other shows u wanna watch, but cant because the network changes everything to get one crappy new reality show where they trap u in a tiny indian village for a year and you vote each other off, but their one guy who is actually an indian and is trying to make everyone else lose, and they have to compete in crappy challenges and the winner gets a million dollars and gets to be chief of the indian tribe. who wants to watch that? i used to be into reality shows, and i still like shows like real world, road rules and stuff like that, but they're just carrying it away with some of these new reality shows, they just need to stop.

and theirs a difference between wanting it cancelled, and not watching it cuz u dont like it. i dont like soap operas, so i dont watch them. i dont wish they were cancelled, but their are just some shows out there that are sooo annoying and u always end up having to watch it for one reason or another, and those shows should be cancelled!

this has been,
a word from,
your friend,
-------------Fruits

eleveninches
All reality TV shows.
Andromeda.

Telperaca
Charmed is good!! YOU CAN'T CANCEL IT!!!!

leowyatt
they should've never cancled angel

Pokemon_Master
Pokemon Is the best, nick shows are good too.. you can`t cancle them

Atomic Rico
Andromeda's still on? jesus
I think the reality tv fad is kinda disapearing-its got alot of popular shows, but its not nearly as new or fresh as it was 2-3 years ago

ironmovies
U cnt cancell pokemon or wateva theyre the only fings dat keep my bro occupied even if they r mindless dribble and ne way reality showz suk buffy kiks ass

Atomic Rico
Your post is the single most grammically retarded I have ever seen in my short life.

And I dont think japanese television(mostly anime) gets cancelled unless it does reaaaaaly bad-most animes are planned out to do only one season anyway

KharmaDog
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

kblixt
I highly agree with eleveninches on all reality TV shows.

Hot Hedgehog
Mostly, I'd like to get rid of all those pointless copies of shows that we have pinched off other countries (usually from the U.S. or from the rest of Europe), such as most reality television shows. I don't watch the kids cartoons, but thank God they keep my little sister occupied so I don't have to watch her on a Saturday morning. Just stick Soccer AM on and leave her upstairs to watch Nickelodeon, or whatever.

ericadurancefan
i would love to see a lot of shows cancelled

1.the oc
2.all reality shows with the exception of the simple life
3.all nick jr shows and playhouse disney shows

alic88
csi

Myth
Lost, The OC, Gilmore Girls, and all of those other shitty TV dramas (except for CSI and maybe ER).

Myth
Also Will and Grace, My Wife and Kids, George Lopez, Queer Eye, any of those extreme make-over crap whether house or people, and most everything on Bravo.

Imaginary
Reality shows, CSI, Law and Order, Home and Away and Neighbours (Aussie soaps)

sk8stuff09
hmmm.....everything on mtv, corny shows like jerry springer, maury, with all those annoying rednecks with problems socialy, they should be shot...

MetallicaT
simple life...

agrippina
Reality shows. Talk shows. Cartoons (except for King of the Hill and the Simpsons). The endless newscasts.
In fact, they should show only movies on TV. Good ones with no commercials and no editing.
Oh yeah, and they should keep anything that's on BBC America.

DCLXVI
Peoples choices in here suck....IMHO.....
stick out tongue
I'd cancel that stupid show Desperate Housewives.....

KillTheLight
Lost ? wtf..you can wish all you want for that show to be cancelled..meh cause it wont be

KillTheLight
Originally posted by DCLXVI

I agree

DeVi| D0do
My Wife and Kids (it just annoys me), 8 Simple Rules, The OC, all reality tv (yes, ALL of it), Shortland Street (Kiwi soap - it's just... terrible), Joey (why did they even bother?), Nip/tuck (saw one episode, hated it), Charmed (do I even have to explain...)

I'll think of s'more later

Filth
Smallville i know people will hate me for this but i f**king hate that show

KillTheLight
smallville is boring

A4E
Originally posted by KillTheLight
smallville is boring

I agree

Originally posted by DCLXVI
stick out tongue
I'd cancel that stupid show Desperate Housewives.....

that show is funny laughing out loud

Originally posted by Myth
Lost, The OC, Gilmore Girls, and all of those other shitty TV dramas (except for CSI and maybe ER).

yeah ER rocks, CSI sucks though

boy Im glad no one said alias big grin

eleveninches
Originally posted by KillTheLight
smallville is boring
The first 2 seasons were, but the 3rd one gets better towards the end.

Filth
All forms of wrestling it f**king sucks and i can't even believe people though it was real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.