Yoda vs DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
this was brought up in another thread, and rather than talk about it there, i decided to make it a whole new topic...

BUT really... what can DD do? Dodge force lightning? Survive an entire building falling down on top of him? DD is able to "see" things clearly from all directions as they are happening.... yoda is able to do this, only BEFORE they happen...

muffin man
win YODA does

SnakeEyes
yup

Cosmo Kramer
Are you honestly telling me that little gremlin stands a chance against the man without fear who took on and defeated such great forces as Spider-man, Dr. Doom, or the many diffrent minions of the devil or dungeons and levels of hell? Might I remind you Yoda doesnt even have access to any of Matt Murdocks much more vital areas and never really encountered any real tough vilains so far except for that one bearded dude. DD has survived attack from Sabertooth, the Incredible Hulk and the Fantastic Four. In many comics he had to fight against the Avengers, whose sapposedly the most awesomely powerful crime fighting force in the world. DD has beaten the Fellowship of Fear without breaking a sweat and captured the greatest vilains of the sky and sea from Owl to the vulture and he also fought Namor, the great and powerful king of Atlantis also know as Submariner. If he stands a chance against such horrible onslaughts you are all fools to believe in Yoda and that is sick! The only thing more disturbing then this is the horrible truth! The fact my hero DD would get smoked by Yoda. sad

Draco69
LOL Cosmo. You're funny guy. Or girl. Or both.

srankmissingnin
Jedi have low level telepathy and average martial art skills. They are weak versions of Pyslocke (... or rather she is a stronger version of them). What has Yoda ever done to show he is physically a match for DD, a guy who can keep up with Spider-man?

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah and this match really should be thrown out the window considering its very diffrent times, technological advances and the fact George Lucas really never specifies exactly where the hell this is all taking place. A better fight is George Lucas vs. Stan the man Lee. Happy Dance

miahera
Stan Lee was once a Mr. Fantastic like character in a what if comic. laughing he wins. on the fight, Yoda has telekinesis too so he could just whip Daredevil around. and I thought lightning attacks was a dark power trait?

K3VIL
Lightining attacks are those used from Siths, the Jedi are able to use telekinesis to emit shockwaves and knockback their opponents, Yoda was also able to deflect Count Dooku lightining attacks.
Anyway, if you see Star Wars Episode II, you know that Daredevil would get owned by Yoda.The "little gremlin" as said from Cosmo, can fight a great speed, probably peak human, spinning around with his laser sword and hitting you with a flurry of hits in a few seconds.Daredevil would be cut before he can say I'M THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR!

ayjay
i dont see how the fact that DD has kept up with spiderman has n e thing to do with fighting yoda...maybe on th ephysical aspect...but i think da whol force element would alow yoda to beat DD..plus...yoda is a VERY focused lil dude....

srankmissingnin
Out of all the Jedi battles in Star Wars there is like 2 examples of using the force in battle... and both are questionable at best.

K3VIL do you serious think that Yoda's little agility feat approachs anything any street level character can do? If so you are crazy and should head down to your local comic shop, head over to where they keep their back issue, close your eyes and pick any comic. It should clear some stuff up for you.

chilled monkey
DD may be able to beat some low-level Jedi, but definately not Yoda. He is the Master, the leader of the Jedi, he didn't get that for nothing you know.

Yoda has 900 years of experience to draw upon, has a lightsabre that can cut through just about anything, can throw DD around with telekinesis and is much faster and more agile

muffin man
this is cruel and totally miss matched.

DarkCrawler
Yes it is.

Yoda would murder Daredevil.

K3VIL
Maybe you just need to avoid to write such useless affermations.
Little agility feats?Please, Yoda was moving at amazing speed, perhaps superhuman, he would cut Daredevil in pieces and then go fighting against Anakin and the other Siths.Daredevil is STREET LEVEL.
Spider-Man is a urban hero but he has REAL superpowers.Cage too.Blade too.When you're an olympic level athlete you're anyway human, not a superhuman being.I know who DD is and what he's Capable of, and the leader of the Jedi would murder him.Simply.
You remind me this quote:
By: Godshinto

"Then the good guys come in, with batman's prep time! Woooo! GO BATMAN! Until thanos blinks and they all explode." - Natuku
It means, you can put here any feat of Daredevil but he's still at street level.He cannot beat Yoda unless Luke Cage throw him a wall.

Cosmo Kramer
I must say that the telekinesis argument is pretty useless. DD actually has taken out many skilled mind readers and in "fall of the Mutants" he killed a ton of creatures capable of moving people and items with their minds. As for the lightsaber argument that works for me considering that little gremlin could simply bounce off a wall and slice and dice any creatures of the MARVEL UNIVERSE at a very quick and painful pace. Otherwise DD would simply kick Yoda off the Empire States building.

FrothByte
just a few points for you to consider srank:

1. jedi's have also pretty good telekinesis \
2. all jedi's have above average martial art skills, and they combine this with their limited telepathy to move a few milliseconds earlier before their opponents move enabling them to have extraordinarily fast reflexes.
3. yoda is not JUST a jedi. he IS the master Jedi who has been around for 900 years.

honestly, what has dd got that yoda can't do?

K3VIL
DD has got his spandex costume :P seriously, that's not a fight for Daredevil, maybe Quicksilver would give Yoda a run for his money.He thinks faster than normal humans and his speed powers are probably too much for a Jedi.

Kontraz
yeah, but judging from what happened to him in xmen evo (i know its not the comic, but the principle probably would still work) jean just lifted him in the air, and silver's momentum made him spin around into some sort of tornado.... pretty much knocking himself out....

Cosmo Kramer
DD is a much better match then most comic characters.

Bardock42
DD is a much deader match than most comic characters.
Come on really Yoda is the Man, and I mean THE MAN he could destroy them all. He could probably do the choking thing vader does as well so he whops some serious ass.

Cosmo Kramer
DD took out Dr. Doom who would give Yoda a run for his money.

Bardock42
Nah he wouldn't. But you are right DD is cool.

norrin radd
yoda.

and when did DD took out Doom, that seems impossible to me.

Bardock42
Why not DD is a good fighter

NoFate007
As with all Force users vs other characters:

Force Choke. The end.

complexbrother
Yoda kills him he does.

ExtraMision5555
wow, this thread is really old
but since its here
yoda bends daredevil into the shape of his trademark "DD" logo, and frames him

jrodslam
Yoda is my favorite character in the SWU. I have to say that its true that Jedi/Sith are able to predict the near future, thats why their reflexes are so off the charts. Is Daredevil given a lightsaber in this fight as well? If so and its just fighting like that, i think DD can hang for a while thanks to his senses wich are sorta like Jedi senses in a fight. I do think Yoda would outlast him though. If force powers are included, he beats DD with relative ease.

As to what was said about the Jedi and lightning attacks. Its true that only the Sith use it for attack, but i wouldnt agree that Yoda doesnt know how to do it. I just think he choses not to. I dont think there is anything that Yoda doesnt know how to do himself concerning the force. All but bringing people back to life or stopping their death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.