USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Episode I (Light and Dark) Post-Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Red X
Ergh... You welcome...

But really I should be saying Thank you, dude... Ok how long did it take you too write all that? And what do you do it for? For us, right? Without you this Sw RPG community will fall into timbers. I enjoyed playing this RP, and I hope to stay in it as much as Fire or Captain Rex, who played it for years...

Thanks!

Jedi Priestess
Thanks Ush for asking me to play. This was alot more fun than I thought it would be. Many thanks to Fire, Alana & Roan for your help. Looking forward to the next chapter. Dont sweat the crabby days Ush as it's well know I am the uber-biatch. wink

Captain REX
So Ush, where did that interesting note about the harvester go? stick out tongue

Of course I'll be in Episode II. Galder has a contract signed for life, literally!

Bespin Bart
*looks around*

Dooku...knows Xeth? eek!

*starts flipping off hidden Sith cameras and saying hello to Dooku, getting strange looks from everyone*

Damn fun episode that was! Nearly died, but took out more people than Xeth has ever, maybe with the exception of Zeiton!

Dexx
nice nice....
must get that character done today...

Ushgarak
If all players could now update their characters to the latest rules, spend their xp if they wish, and make any tweaks and/or background changes you want to make, then I can post them up in the new Archival Records thread soon. The old Archival records are now being closed down, and all the new rules in the new rules thread are being imported into the main rules.

Also note the existence of the new Blade Trick 'Sabre Shield'.

Trickster
Thanks Ush...

All I need to do is choose force powers, then I'll be ready to go!

Bespin Bart
Ha! I got more XP than you, Rex! stick out tongue

Captain REX
Yeah, cause you nearly got yourself killed...

Tptmanno1
Hehe...
XP is good!
I think I might bank it all though, wanna save up to boost my saber score...

Dexx
or..buy blade tricks.

however..where is the light side xp listed confused
been looking all over

Captain REX
It's in there, it was before Clarion and Jelena finished, after Xeth & Roan & co. finished.

Red X
......... Ok P.Med Fire... Just like the old times, updating charachters is a hedache for me...

Baylin
I'll be posting Rah 3.1 (kinda like Win3.1 but more glitches...) tomorrow.

Tptmanno1
Whatever,
I'll sort it out when im less tired...

Fire
I think Marcus is finished (banking XP) except maybe having a quick look at the new sabre trick

*read it: sounds cool it's on my TO GET LIST, right after sabrescore 16 and lvl3 of Sabremaster*

Tptmanno1
Long term goals fire?

Fire
yep TpT but after next episode (with a bit of luck) I'll have my last 10 xp I need to up my sabre score and then I can keep saving for the blade tricks (sabremaster being a ***** ass expensive one tho)

Tptmanno1
Cool....
Yea I can't buy anything this time around, I think I have 10 total...

Fire
15 so far, but I lost my post with my redone character I think it was in the main rules thread which got cleared out I think :s sad

Fire
nvm my bad

Red X
...Ush... My char in Mark 2 Archival Records is completely fine... I'l just buy one of those fancy Sabre Master TRicks next time I get more XP, cuz I 6 aint enouhg... Im storing it.

Silver Stardust
Damn straight I can get scary...and hey, it works, doesn't it? big grin

Where is that "amusing" note about that harvester bit, anyway? And for the record, I have to say that part simply sucked, and that I hated it.

Hmm...now what to do with my XP....I'm considering saving up to eventually upgrade my saber score...

No problem, JP!

Fire
Red you looked at sabre master right, it costs tons and only starts to work decent after lvl3 (which is 6 tricks)

and you need sabre score 14 for it

Ushgarak
Ok, yes, the Harvester bit deserves an answer. Basically, it was an in-joke for me.

There is an Acolyte in our game named Scrace who has a notoriouslly... 'dodgy' career, played by the most amusing of players. Scrace attempted to seduce Krisha on Jaglon Beta, killed an innocent man in his attempt to prove to her that he was actually a Dark Sider, got her killed by Kuylen when their plotting was revealed, whom he then bravely ran away from...

He went on to be out-forced by Ascar, comprehensively prevented from doing anything at all by Nebb, and came within an ace of losing an arm to Kuylen at Zeiton, and then after being thrashed by Balek at Neimoida, taught his Padawan the way of the screaming fear-obsessed coward, though only after teaching him that you should try and defraud the Neimodian authorities using the Mind Trick ("But I am trying to save the Republic money!"wink. Sadly due to the moving away of his player, he finally met his nemesis at the end of Episode III of the second campaign, and pretty bad news it was too when it happened; He'll be much missed and any guest appearances he makes in future will be welcomed, but as to which side of the Force he'll be on by then, we don't know. But anyone whose presence caused Swordsman Kumar to give the standing order to his Padawan Sunda "If you have any doubts about Scrace, kill him; he's virtually a Dark Sider anyway" HAS to be worth having in a game.

Anyway. As I have intimated, there is always an attempt made to write people's backgrounds and Merits into the game as best we can. However, Scrace's player, right from the very start, over four years ago, took a Contact with the "Omni-consumer tractor factory." Try as he might, my brother has never ever been able to write his tractor contacts into the game on any meaningful level, which over the years has become a source of amusement for the rest of us, as we try and figure out when it could possibly be useful, leading to us constructing a theoretical plotline of the Sith trying to subvert the Republic's agricultural policy with a stealth takeover of all tractor companies with their own Sith Tractor device. The references to 'Sith Tractors' by the players were pretty regular.

Now, whether by coincidence or design, in Episode III of the second campaign, just about everything all the players saw (and there are three plotlines in that game, which this time aren't linked because Episode I did that trick already) seemed to point towards the likelihood of the common link being tractors. Obviously this weas nonsense, but we had an incredible amount of fun extending that beyond all logic. As Kumar was clearly investigating something incredibly dangerous, we formulated the idea that the bad guy in question (due to several reasons that actually formed a genuinely coherent argument) was some form of Tractor God. At which point, we had the comment "Do you think it was a Sith Tractor God?"

(pause)

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Sith Tractors! Run awayyyyy!"

Anyway, awash with visions of the dark legions of Sith Tractors running across the landscape, we put together an idea of what the dark Sith Tractor God, their leade,r looked like. Basically a black tractor, of course, but with a large exhaust pipe at the top through which he could speak in clouds of exhaust, saying HA HA HA NOW YOU DIE JEDI or words to that effect, and eventually we decided that he had combination blades at the front made out of Lightsabres designed to eliminate Jedi.

He was nicknamed, inevitably, Darth Combine. We haven't found him yet but we are sure that he and his army of Sith tractors are out there somewhere.

Anyway, when Richard wrote the prequel storyline for you guys, he threw in an enormous combine harvester as a bad guy, and in the notes for me called it Darth Combine, purely as an amusement. So the evil Sith Tractor God is finally revealed! Err, as a guest star in your game, anyway. Of a sorts. If it was not for those Omni-Consumer Tractor company contacts, that whole bit would never have happened...

So yeah, that's why that was there!

Dexx
laughing out loud..funny

scrace sounds like the most enjoyable character.
i would very much like it if the game would take drama-like turns in events. lighties going dark....darkies going against each other...but in an intelligent way. not hacking eachother. but using corruption...and the like
evil face stick out tongue
bleh..the bureau would probably kill us anyway

Silver Stardust
Haha!!! Nice.....evil tractors....

Ushgarak
It can happen, Dexx- we just need enough continuity. We're staritng to ease into that sort of game environment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.