Spiderman vs. Green Lantern (Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
So, will the wall walker walk away after winning, or will The GL manifest a large fly swatter, and crush Spiderman? Who wins?

Tron
And exactly how is Spider-Man suppose to compete with the power of a Green Lantern?

ayjay
spider-man is probably one of my fav heroes....but its just slak putting him up against GL....spidey looses this round...

MornGlory
yawn

Bardock42
I agree with Morniong Glory
Their isn'tr actually a lot that spideya couild do

muffin man
spider would be nuts to take on green lantern wait hes gone insane 3 times at least.
so come on this is cruel to peter and aunt may.crybaby

Mainstream
Let's see Kyle could float out of Spidey reach and just make killer green contructs.... Spiderman goes down fast and hard.

radioboy121
People even discredit the Firelord vs. Spiderman battle, despite the fact that I enjoyed that bout. However, even Spiderman should know his limits, especially in a fight like this. Kyle can be very creative with his powers (possibility the reason they wanted to nix Hal Jordan for the possibility of more inventiveness). Green Lantern wins.

ebosian
Not everyone discounts the Firelord battle. Sometimes higher level characters do not prevail. However Spiderman loses the the battle if they fought again and most of the time after that.

In this case, Spiderman doesn't have a snowballs chance agains GL. If GL was chasing Spiderman, I hope Spiderman won't turn around to fight.
Run like the wind!

MatchesMalone
Spiderman does not stand a chance. Green Lantern should win without a scratch.

lightaxe
yea spidey is getting crushed in this fight. GL would just smash him into a garbage compacter thing.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Tron
And exactly how is Spider-Man suppose to compete with the power of a Green Lantern?

Call Captain America.....the guy's jobber aura will help him win the fightjockey

Big Sexy
Actually I think Spidey would make a good green lantern considering all his determination and will. I think he would be up their if he got a ring.

Not even gonna dignify the answer to the actual thread.

B dot Rob
Spiderman tells Green Lantern he's a failure and to shoot himself and Green Lantern does such. Spiderman starts to cry because he didn't know he'd actually do it, but shakes it off because he's a pimp like that. Spiderman ftw.

badabing
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
So, will the wall walker walk away after winning, or will The GL manifest a large fly swatter, and crush Spiderman? Who wins? blink What the f**k? wacko eer

rotiart
Captainspidermanuniverse.... could probably go against kilowog...but current Kyle???

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Bardock42
I agree with Morniong Glory
Their isn'tr actually a lot that spideya couild do

There's nothing Spidey could do except throw the fight.....Kyle could take out whatever Peter throws at him.

rotiart
Peter pulls a major force on jade!!! :P

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Tron
And exactly how is Spider-Man suppose to compete with the power of a Green Lantern? Hey anything can happen in a comic cross-over, you know that.. Need some examples, ok here we go.

1 Superman Vs. Venom
2 Wonderwoman vs. Storm
3 Superboy vs. Spidy
4 Lobo vs. Wolverine

so spidy vs. Green lantern in a piece of crap cross over. Why not.

Dinalfos
So, will the wall walker walk away after winning, or will The GL manifest a large fly swatter, and crush Spiderman? Who wins?

Are you @#!**&% kidding me?

Tha C-Master
So, will the wall walker walk away after winning, or will The GL manifest a large fly swatter, and crush Spiderman? Who wins? I looked at this thread, while I was waiting for another thread to load... I was thinking, "did that say Spiderman vs Green Lantern? Supes would probably lose". I pushed back, and look what I see. laughing

Spiderman wins by webbing his ring from his finger. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.