Martian Manhunter vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Two power houses from the respective comic book universes. One a hero. One a villain. In a titanic struggle between the two, who would win?

The Manhunter, or the mutant who would be a god...

Mainstream
I'm thinking Apoc. He's more experienced and more powerful

K3VIL
J'Onn has telepathyc abilities, and can reach Superman strenght league for a few minutes, that means that if he plays good his cards, in other worlds, if the story is write good, he can beat Apocalypse in hand to hand combat, also his martian vision would grant him the first shot.But Apocalypse hasn't show any strenght limit, i mean, he beat the Hulk without much effort and transform him into War Hulk, so i think it would be a tough fight.

Mainstream
c'mon K3VIL!!!! Apoc is like one of the strongest dudes. That over grown Green monkey would be roasted and you know it. eek! eek!

Draco69
As powerful as MM is, AP has eons of experience and a gaggle of superpowers at his disposal. Telepathy, superstrength, and shapeshifting can only carry him so far.

Mainstream
It's agreed Apoc wins...dudes amazing.

norrin radd
i have doubts would apoc beat superman because in my book MM is better then supes

Draco69
Yeah he is. Superman even admitted during the Burning storyline that he would be afraid to go up against MM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.