Apocalypse vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
A dark street, in a dark city.... Ghost Rider runs into Apocalypse who is, as always, plotting something suitably bad... in this match, who has what it takes to win? Even if the victory isn't permanent...

long pig
seriously? dude...this is worse than the superman prime vs jugg!
Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. Apocalypse's "costume" is actually part of his body, and he can psionically alter its appearance at will. He can levitate himself telekinetically. ( pasted that) so basically he would put out GRs flame

Tron
I can only wonder if Ghost Rider's penance stare woulf work against Apocalypse. I would assume it would, considering that it's mystical in nature I believe.

Mainstream
I think Apoc might have a hell of a time fighting GR, but Apoc would take him.

muffin man
Ghost rider
Don't Know why?
just that he's the hero
and I think you all know the rest.

Mainstream
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Apoc could take him

muffin man
when was the last time you read a comic and the villain won?
the final battle of course

Mainstream
Apoc isn't really evil.....He just is.

muffin man
in my book a villain is someone who does evil acts and does them for a motive other than to survive.

Mainstream
Apoc only wants to make the world the best it can be...that's not evil...technically. Sure he'll kill millions in the process, but the world will be a better place for it.

FrothByte
technically, apoc would stomp gr all the way to hell. but gr is somewhat indestructible, and if he gets his penance stare onto apoc, apoc's fried.

Mainstream
I'n Inclided to agree FrothByte

muffin man
apocalypse is making the world best for him no one else.
thats an evil motive.

Mainstream
Muffin Man!!!!how the hell have you been dude? Apoc isn't all bad.. he just misunderstood.

muffin man
ok.
but still he does "spill the blood of the innocent"punk

Mainstream
yeah yeah yeah....I'm just a big Apoc fan...I had to defend him.

muffin man
ok! dude I'm cool with that.cool

Mainstream
Cool

crazyspinz
ok, apocalypse is evel, but he has never shown any sign of guilt at all, he does what he assumes to be right by making only the ones fit to survive survive,

would the stare work on him, and if so would it be enough to take him down

discuss

demigawd
Nope. Poccy wrecks GR

Mainstream
Apoc aka Poccywould beat that ghost dude.

muffin man
I sure this has already been done.

Beyonder
Ghost Rider. What can Apocalypse really do to GR in a one on one fight? GR has insane regeneration. Furthermore, GR's hellfire is pretty powerful, but his ace card would be his Penance Stare. So Apocalypse can wreck GR to pieces. He'll only regen and come back and give Nur a Penance Stare. GR beat Black Heart, Mephisto's son, before. Nur's going to get his ass kicked.

Mainstream
I must disagree with you dear friend.

muffin man
I'm pretty sure it has I'll use the search topic

crazyspinz
apocalypse is probably the most powewrfull mutant ever. i think he could take down GH but would have a hard time with the stare

Mainstream
you just read my mind...creepy smile

muffin man
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319564&highlight=ghost+rider

really I found it

Mainstream
good for you kay.

muffin man
see use the search topic and you can find anything

Mainstream
Indeed.

muffin man
yes

Mainstream
Indeed.

muffin man
hmm maybe we should stop this.
IE you don't say Indeed

Mainstream
indee...of course let us stop.

Tron
Merging

muffin man
whoa I wonder what that feels like

Mainstream
indeed demigawd.

Beyonder
Only to have GR regen and give Poccy the Stare. Apocalypse got his butt kicked by Magneto. Stryfe's kick him around as well. What's he going to do so someone who can regen themself and uses mystical fire; how is he going to survive a Penance Stare? He ain't cosmic level you know. I don't see any reason for it not to work on him.

IRTMU-Dragon
If apocalypse has ever felt any pain or emotion, or caused anyone else pain or emotion, this fight is Ghost Riders for the taking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.