TheForce.Net Hilarious Thread Topics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RealDeadOne
Man... this really had me going this morning and so I'm stealing it from TF.net and posting it here for your enjoyment.

Funny TF.net Thread Topics

"What type of lava will be featured in ep.III?"
"Does Padme go natural or Cesarean section?"
"Will we see Earth in ep.III?"
"Who will win the duel?"
"What's the Ballet like?"
"Elton John's vocal score?"
"Palpatine's weight"
"About Weight again."
"Master Yoda Trained Darth Sidious?"
"Are there gay jedi?"
"Goodness Gracious Great BALLS of Fire"
"Will there be female wookies in Episode III and ifso how can we tell?"
"How are they measuring time?"
"what if yoda killed darth plagisuis in the cave"
"Anakin did what ANY expectant father-husband would have done - provide for family"
"how does darth vader pee?"
"man...the jedi stinks...don't they ever change clothes? i mean yoda's been with his robes for about 800 years...he must have stunk..."
"Vader destroys a planet?"
Is it possible that When vader wakes up, and causes a force rage that he will destroy a planet? Maybe this is why he says in ANH : Dont be too proud of this technological terror you've created. The abillity to destroy a planet is insnificant next to the power of the force.
"Will we see the Emperors mysterious Advisors? And do they cook?"
"Will you go see ROTS drunk or sober?"
"Is Palpatine his first or last name?"
"Boba Fett's Tattoo"
"Will Palpatine lose his hair"
"Binary Load Lifters"
"Will Sidious die in RotS?"
"Padme Bedroom Action Time: How far will it go?"
"Anakin will be called Darth Vader in ROTS"
"Is Grievous Yoda's Old Master?"
"What if Sidious/Palpatine has a low midi count in Ep 3?"
"what do you think christmas at george lucas house is like?"
"Does Yoda have a last name?"

jnolan
yeah they always have some great ones, some of them i cant tell whether its meant as a joke or serious, for the sake of the future of humanity lets hope these were all meant as jokes

.:Space Opera:.
these are REAL!?!?!

BAILY
And TFN wonders why they now officially suck? Dumb forum members ... they will let anyone in. Everyday for the last like week now, there have been at least ten threads started pertaining to those pics leaked out on New Years. Give me a break, that is why I dont post anything there, when I do, they dismiss it as being intelligent and well thought out

RealDeadOne
I was in tears this morning reading those thread titles...

Anyways, the mods at TF.net must have deleted the thread, cause I can't find it anymore. But it was a few members pointing out some really bad thread topics, as far as I know they were all real and I have read some of those.

I think those thread examples are the worst of the worst though, but I do agree the board is very busy and so gets a large amount of newbies and nonsense.

Gollum1956
Darther Vader is ok to go to the toilet he has a piss bag

what in the name of FUK are you talking about?

DenKi
hahahah, they really are stupid

bilbofett
Same here Baily....

Sadako of Girth
S'ok Space I think Gollum was referring to the "How does Darth Vader pee?"question on that debacle of a subject list...... smile

I think the original poster of that subject was probably worthy of a good tongue-lashing though.... wink

Ushgarak
If we had that many people it would be the same, I am afraid.

Jedi Priestess
I fail to understand why so many of the SW boards have this "us against them" mentality. I post here, at TFN and at MF.com and have no problems whatsoever (except for a few times here at kmc). And this board has had it's share of stupid and redundant topics as well.You guys seem ready to bash TFN all the time, you need to remember thats where probably 70% of our spoiler info comes from as NO ONE at KMC has an inside track to LFL the way TFN and MF.com does. I'd suggest in the future you not be so quick to bite the hand that feeds ya.

RealDeadOne
Just to clarify, my thread wasn't to bash TF.net, I do read their board almost daily. My thread was actually a direct rip-off of one of theirs. I just thought it was funny.

'Tis all. smile

Sadako of Girth
I know what you mean there Ushgarak and JP, I've never been keen to bash MF as i've, as you say, profitted off of their content directly or indirectly, TFN I have very little knowledge of and therefore wouldn't bash em anyway... Just had to laugh at the "Pee" question of all as despite being 29 it still tickled me stick out tongue (the 'audacious' humor of it all still cropping up on an otherwise respected-for-it's-sources site
along with quite a few of the other subjects in it...)

BAILY
I read TFN, MF, Killermovies and many others, but I feel that TFN has the most reduntant threads I have ever seen. And as RealDeadOne stated when he started this thread, some of the threads TFN has are just hilarious. I love this thread. Like honestly, isnt "how does darth vader pee?" hilarious??? Who cares! He pees on himself for all I care... lol

RealDeadOne
My personal favorite that had me in tears was: "what if yoda killed darth plagisuis in the cave"

NoMeN
here is another one:

"R2-D2 will solve the mystery of the sith! Possible story plot and reason why R2 doesnt fly in OT..."

Mempho76
MF.com won't authorize my acct for some reason. I tries 2 years ago, also.

Grievous_90210
OMG THERES A NEW ONE "ANAKIN GOES TO HELL"
this is what it says

On todays Access Hollywood they had a segment about the Vanity Fair Star Wars issue.

They interviewed Jim Windolf contributing editor to Vanity Fair and he stated that Anakin makes a journey to the underworld, to hell, to get premission to bring back someone from the dead!

Anakin "I will learn to stop people from dying."

This my very well be a huge bombshell.

kids are dumb. period. what can you do about it? nothing. period.

LanİeWindu™
Err...forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't KMC let any one in as well? How else did we all get here?

DarthVader
hey .messedpaceOpra:. shut the hell up im 15 and i gues you would consider me a kid...we r not dumb...and its not even kids that r doing that i bet its sum morons thinking they r funny but they just make a fool of themselves...and i have to say...i used to be a TFN member and after i found KMC i never went back..

Boris
TFN sucks, they just get their info from mf.com just as we do....

smoker4
TFN doesnt suck, it just has a lot more peeps there and thats when you get the silly threads, goblins and bashers , i have to say that KMC has had its fair share of silly threads, goblins and bashers in its time smokin'

*rant over* smile

But some of those threads well er??? sick

Sith Master X
Can't believe those threads are real. laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
True

All message boards have their dumbass threads, especiallly when the member count is real high.

Jedi Priestess
Looks like someone needs to go back to English class. messed

GCG
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Count Doodoo
laughing Yeah, I've been amazed at some of the thread topics at TFN too.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read some of those. smile

Sith Master X
Combination of both perhaps. lol

"hey .paceOpra:. shut the hell up im 15 and i gues you would consider me a kid...we r not dumb...and its not even kids that r doing that i bet its sum morons thinking they r funny but they just make a fool of themselves...and i have to say...i used to be a TFN member and after i found KMC i never went back.."

EDIT:

kids CAN be stupid.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by RottenDarthOne
Man... this really had me going this morning and so I'm stealing it from TF.net and posting it here for your enjoyment.

Funny TF.net Thread Topics

"What type of lava will be featured in ep.III?"
"Does Padme go natural or Cesarean section?"
"Will we see Earth in ep.III?"
"Who will win the duel?"
"What's the Ballet like?"
"Elton John's vocal score?"
"Palpatine's weight"
"About Weight again."
"Master Yoda Trained Darth Sidious?"
"Are there gay jedi?"
"Goodness Gracious Great BALLS of Fire"
"How are they measuring time?"
"what if yoda killed darth plagisuis in the cave"
"Anakin did what ANY expectant father-husband would have done - provide for family"
"man...the jedi stinks...don't they ever change clothes? i mean yoda's been with his robes for about 800 years...he must have stunk..."
"Vader destroys a planet?"
Is it possible that When vader wakes up, and causes a force rage that he will destroy a planet? Maybe this is why he says in ANH : Dont be too proud of this technological terror you've created. The abillity to destroy a planet is insnificant next to the power of the force.
"Will we see the Emperors mysterious Advisors? And do they cook?"
"Will you go see ROTS drunk or sober?"
"Is Palpatine his first or last name?"
"Boba Fett's Tattoo"
"Will Palpatine lose his hair"
"Binary Load Lifters"
"Padme Bedroom Action Time: How far will it go?"
"Anakin will be called Darth Vader in ROTS"
"Is Grievous Yoda's Old Master?"
"What if Sidious/Palpatine has a low midi count in Ep 3?"
"what do you think christmas at george lucas house is like?"
"Does Yoda have a last name?"
My god, these are almost as bad as the threads popping up here... sad

matreid
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
My god, these are almost as bad as the threads popping up here... sad

Hmmmm, that's pushing it, but I have seen many stupid threads that do pop up here.

The New History
lol, a few of those I have seen here.

EDIT: Though I'm sure they originated at TFN.

kalsemo
Originally posted by Ushgarak

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t352138.html
Thread: "Does Yoda have BO?"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t344150.html
Thread: "Palpatine's Booger"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t345104.html
Thread: "Palpatine, lack of moisturiser and large chair fixations "

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t348631.html
Thread: "They're Gay"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t343062.html
Thread: "Hairy Issues: Anakin's hair Mop, wasn't it ugly?"

and of course.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t344493.html
Thread: "Does Darth Vader wear a colostomy bag?"

DeVi| D0do
Indeed... we've had more than our share of stupid threads...

Captain REX
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Sad but true.

kalsemo
And I can imagine TheForce.net having a thread entitled, "KMC Hilarious Thread Topics"!!!!!

Eleonora
Well, you have to admit that some of the threads here are hilarious, like the one "Is Padme a virgin?". Seriously....

DenKi
just so funny, somone should try and get a Starwars KMC one, theres bound to be loads.

ShadowKing
Come on gang...we're the KMC forum....surely we can come up with the best of the worst stupid topics! You know, topics so stupid you've just got to take a peek to see the carnage? Let's make some up in here:

"Was Anakin's navel an innie or an outie?"

stuff like that crazy

kalsemo
Originally posted by ShadowKing
"Was Anakin's navel an innie or an outie?"

stuff like that crazy

laughing Happy Dance tee hee! good one!

Ok, here goes "thread topics you wouldn't dare start for real cuz you'd be creamed to oblivion"

How about,

Is Yoda's "girth" down there relative to his size?

Captain REX
Don't even suggest it, SK. I'll vomit. stick out tongue

Sith-Nerd
i saw this one on tv.." willl yoda fight gollum in an epic duel"

Captain REX
Which was probably referring to some movie awards, so therefore, not funny...

Ast Rofan
I think I can find a pic to help answer the Anakin naval question. stick out tongue

Captain REX
No thanks! messed

ShadowKing
Go ASTRO GO!jumping45

Tulak Hord

Excuse me, I'm not a basher (Much), but who's gotta be that stupid? Mm..Probably some guy who has Jar Jar Posters all around his bedroom...I like it here better, our topics arn't as stupid.

Sith-Nerd
Originally posted by Captain REX
Which was probably referring to some movie awards, so therefore, not funny...

naw it wasnt

Sith-Nerd
it was like david letterman or conan or something like that

Captain REX
Oh, they're stupid, Tulak...just not as stupid.

And remember, most people who were very flawed in their logic thought that Palpatine and Sidious were two different people.

Letterman or Conan would have been making reference to CGI awards, then.

Tulak Hord
Our threads are funny and stupid, but none compare to that. Tho, if you WERE seeing the PT before the OT, then yeah, you could think that Palps and Sids are two different people, remembering Ep II, but really. I bet he got bashed a hundred times.

Darth Jello
the onion had a hilarious editorial that you all should read titled "don't tell me you've never wondered what yoda's penis looks like"

SithHappens
I laugh at their stupidity.

El_NINO
LMAO

HILARIOUS eek!

Sith-Nerd
ROFL!!! the one that had me dying of laughter was....

lmao!!

laughing laughing laughing eek! laughing big grin laughing

Jedi Priestess
Funny, I see this as kind of the pot calling the kettle black, we have had our fair share of stupid topics here too. blink

ShadowKing
Hey JP!huggles

KMC has stupid topics...I'm shocked! Shocked!shock

Jedi Priestess
Hiya Shadow! mwah 2 more weeks and Im back! eek!

atheist
I hate the people at theforce.net, they dont allow for any constructive criticism of the films. They are Lucas worshipers and if you say anything remotely bad about Lucas they try to kill you or lock your thread. I posted a great thread about if having Anakin being a Jesus type figure hurt or benefited the PT and the one moderator locked because he said he didnt like that it made the PT look bad. I mean how ridiculous!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.