Shadowcat vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
blowThey can both leave their opponent inside objects.
Shadowcat can neither catch Nightcrawler nor can she hold him. If she did sneak up on him he could teleport away before she could release him.
Nightcrawler on the other hand could teleport her if he could touch her and leave her via transpot in the ground.
Shadowcat defeat. bunny raver

radioboy121
If Nightcrawler can catch her, but based on power, it's more likely Shadowcat embedding Nightcrawler to the ground. Nightcrawler will play a gamble trying to get Shadowcat stuck in anything, because he can easily get stuck too. Since she has a small scale ninja training, she probably could get a better jump on him (the brimstone scent from Nightcrawler's teleportation might give him away).

But I can't see this fight, since they are very close.

Draco69
It could go either way. It depends on who Lady Luck is favoring.

Kontraz
nightcrawler. The only instance i can ever think of when shadowcat bested nightcrawler was in nightcrawler #3 (or was it 4?) when they were dueling... but even then, it was because he was very distracted by the case...

manjaro
shadowcat cus all she has to do is beomce intangible and wait for him to come around then. not knowing wheter or not she is all she has to do is stick her hand in his hart, or brain or something. this battle wouldbe pretty lame to

baddspellahl4
shadowcat would jsut phase him into a wall and let go. he would be friggin dead

vaya_the_elf
Wow! Never would think of shadowcat and nightcrawler fighting. It would be very close. Love them both.

So I don't know. Shadowcat can fight very well. On the other hand nightcrawler is a little more older. So i don't know.

angelsflame265
Shadowcat

He wouldn't be able to hold her long enough to transport her

srankmissingnin
Shadowcat has to keep her feet tangible for the greater part of fights so Nightcrawler could win if he plays it smart.

Kontraz
um... shadowcat CANT just phase into somebody and rip out their heart... if she ever phases into another organic being, they would both instantly die or something like that.... thats why she doesnt do that... Also, she cant stay in that form for very long, as she has to be holding her breath to stay like that, and to be able to hold your breath AND fight is extremly impressive.... something that kitty, frankly, is not.

radioboy121
She can very well unphase into somebody, but not an essential area, such as her head crossing into somebody's body. She once threatened Sabertooth with an instant kill when she stuck her hand in his head.

Intangibility by Shadowcat does not correlate with breathing, but concentration (illustrated in Days Future Past). If breathing was the issue, then she wouldn't speak during this transition and would have suffocated when she became temporarily stuck in that state when Harpoon's (Marauder) weapon affected her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.