Halo2 Glitches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shangheid
Hey any one know some glitches I know a few

dave123
wrong forum stick out tongue

you know we have a games one happy

LanİeWindu™
BTW, besides this being in the wrong forum. Why not tell people the glitches in your opening post? It makes much more sense to me.

dave123
ironic that Raz gets some new mods, promotes some, and yet not ONE - even non-globals - are online stick out tongue

dave123
...cept WD that just got here zorro

Jackie Malfoy
Oh Ford!Please don't sing that song I hate it!It drives me crazy!JM

WindDancer
Is taken care of Dave. stick out tongue

dave123
*watches WD disappear into the shadows of the night* batman

dave123
anyway, back to glitches:

you can win any multiplayer battle with a pair of SMG's.... yes

shangheid
Sorry I got on wrong forum messed I'm out of it right now but on to telling the glitches:In ivory tower the part with all the glass and the ramp between it there is a spot you can stand on and someone stand there and another person on the other side(with swords)the person outside the glass with slash and eventualy fall through the floor and outside.
Coagulaition glitch:One person sits in the rider seat of a warthog (with a sword)and the other person outside the warthog beside them the person inside the warthog slash untill it makes a sound like you hit a person...then the person outside the warthog go to the other side of the map and then the person inside the warthog hit X and you will go flying over to them.
Anywhere glitch:Get a rocket launcher (empty) and a sword then aim at other person with rocket launcher and rapidly hit:X,Y,R and you go flying at them.
Headlong glitch:One person get in a Wraith and one in a Ghost go to the spot by the building with the number on it with the wraith and the ghost in front of them have the person with the ghost hold:A,Left stick(not trigger)then with the wraith move a little bit then hit L to boost and send them flying.that is all i know

shangheid
so any body know any other confused

Cannon Fodder
I know A TON OF Glitchespilepile

MC Mike
Yea I heard about a "rocket launcher + sword combo that scared the shit out of noobies" glitch.

Machete_Guy
Umm...some cut-scene glitches

Trickster
Anyone gunna tell?

Dogbert
On Burial Mounds, set your personoal shields to overshield and force spectres. Put yourself in a corner, facing outward, and let someone ram you with the tipped end of the Spectre. You'll fly into a secret area.

Xbusta_capsX
can ne one teach me glitches

Xbusta_capsX
does ne one noe the sniping/sord flying trick?

StinkFist462
get a rocket launcher and a sword , zoom with the launcher then change to your sword and press the R trigger real fast ... takes a while to get it down

SaTsuJiN
Yeah I was thinkin of practicin the rocket sword jump... but I dunno if its worth it to know during battle.. not many moments when youll be zoomin in on some suckah and you aint gettin shot up

moises
Anywhere glitch:Get a rocket launcher (empty) and a sword then aim at other person with rocket launcher and rapidly hit:X,Y,R and you go flying at them.

IT'S CALLED THE COLLIMATY GLITCH!

moises
COLLIMATY........... I THINK THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT

StinkFist462
uhh ok , easy on the caps

Zen2nd
On Lockout I had something really wierd happen to me. I went to slash someone with the energy sword, killed them but then I travelled the lenght of the map in the air and then off the edge.

Kaistar
NOPE haha. its spelled CALAMITY =]

sup moises

moises
YOU INTRIGUE ME..................... LETS HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE SOMETIME................. LOL

ArthasKnight
Dude, I think you need to lay off the caffeine for a while.

StinkFist462
caps , caffiene .. same thing

dark1365
This isn't in Multi but oh well. I sniped a jackal in the head with a beam rifle. he dropped his weapon like when someone dies, but remained standing in a classic "surrendered" position, beak open in shock. I laughed for a while before it lost its novelty. Shot him again and he died normally.

RoyMC
dude wait i know on go to outskirts then go to were you fight the frirst grunt look at the lights and jump on the light and crouch jump to the roof top turn right and you will find the blind skull will make your target indicator dissapear

RoyMC
turn left sorry

StinkFist462
who DOESNT know that ?

RoyMC
who are you?

standbypenguin
i know som halo 2 glitches. first u get a wraith on burial mounds.go to the rockets on the level. then ride up the hill with a person on it th3n you let the person off on top of the hill.then turbo and hit them perfectly(may take a few tries) then rocketglich up there r x and y then sword cancel through r andx and now your out of the level. you must have overshields

send me a friend request if you have and questions i know like 6 or 7 more but too lazy to type them.

Happy Dance

gamertag is standbypenguin (no spaces)

standbypenguin
joe mama

doydle101
Ok i no this awsome glitch u get in side seat of hog with energy sword and get some1 to walk so ur target thing turns red then click the right trigger then they can walk miles away when u get out ull fly right towrds them it cool!! beer

pure potx
OMG Xbusta capsX Your sig freakin cracks me up lol

doydle101
go to this site

doydle101
freewebs.com/runescaperiches101 it gave me a rune hali and 173 k!! eek!

doydle101
put a www in front of that

doydle101
lol

Kaistar
I can't believe this thread is still alive

stingray005
I know how to get to the top of Headlong. First get a sword and a rocket launcher, go to a corner and have someone stand on top of you. Then keep hitting Y,B, and A at the same time as fast as you can. Both players will be lifted into the air. But instead of starting from the ground and going all the way up, theres a certain spot that you can use a banshee to fly to. If you look above the human sniper rifle than you should see a balcony that overlooks the entire map; you should start there and then work your way up.

moises
Originally posted by stingray005
I know how to get to the top of Headlong. First get a sword and a rocket launcher, go to a corner and have someone stand on top of you. Then keep hitting Y,B, and A at the same time as fast as you can. Both players will be lifted into the air. But instead of starting from the ground and going all the way up, theres a certain spot that you can use a banshee to fly to. If you look above the human sniper rifle than you should see a balcony that overlooks the entire map; you should start there and then work your way up.

you intrigue me

dark1365
On Coagulation, you can send a Scorpion flying airborne.(From the Official XB magazine)

Create a game with both Wraith and Scorpion tanks. Drive the Scorpion until right after you've cleared a hill.
Get into the Wraith and use its sloped nose to nuzzle up to it from behind and underneath. Time it right, and the Scorpion tank will be flying airborne. To pull off this trick, you need patience, as this one takes luck and lots of tries.

Anarchist
how do i put the pictures and stuff like you guys have?

305-407dynasty
i no some glitches like sword cancel and that ill try to tell all i no b4 im bored

Burial Mounds:to get to the top of this map get a spectre and go near on of the corners of a lv(NE of turretes base) and their a lump on the ground drive over that then when ur facing up use turbo and tap a all the way and ur there.

sword cancel: when the target is red press the attack button but as soon ur about to hit the enmy press x (this is used to get to alot of places)

zanzibar:to get on the wheel in zanzibar get on the slide and run to the top then jump on the wheel arm going down then jump on the opening and there u go a good sniper spot for this u gotta b quick

Coagulation:make a game with both Wraith and Scorpion tanks Drive the Scorpion until right after you've cleared a hill.
Get into the Wraith and use its sloped nose to nuzzle up to it from behind and underneath hit it at the right time and the Scorpion tank will go flying airborne.

well ill post 2moro mayb any of yall play runescape my name is shadow20056

Phoenix Aska
not to bragg or anything but if any of you guys have live I know almost every glitch and super jump in the game..and I can show you how to do them...for example I know how to do the super jump to the very top of the large tower on asencion..which is the best sniping spot in the level.

Prince Pegesus
Oh yeah...my first time and did u guys no that i can do every gitch cuz i was playing since it came out so which means im level 50 but BUNGIE delete my level and i no how to do standby! i no every glitch in the Game ! if u guys have online my gmertag is:The Killer 2454 and could sho u how to get in top of every level! message ME! (i like to brag )

Prince Pegesus
Guys i want to say that im a...Hacker n i submit hacked games to Codejunkies.com like i hacked in halo that u can be a Grunt!

hotsauce6548
Anybody want to post any super-jumps they know? I know about two but I can only do one--the one on Coagulation where you jump in the little hole and jump off and fly up into the air.

Anybody want to post anymore? I'll give you a cookie! ((Plus, you'll show your prowess in Halo 2! smile ))

dark1365
If you have Live, they have already updated and many glitches are lost.

Zen2nd
I had something wierd happen to me but I think it was because of the lag. I was getting out of a banshee midair, but as I got out it sent me flying upwards, which was bad as when I fell downwards the banshee was still there floating and someone fire a rocket at it and I died. So I think maybe I never actually got out because I was already dead but the lag prevented me dying straight away.

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by Prince Pegesus
Oh yeah...my first time and did u guys no that i can do every gitch cuz i was playing since it came out so which means im level 50 but BUNGIE delete my level and i no how to do standby! i no every glitch in the Game ! if u guys have online my gmertag is:The Killer 2454 and could sho u how to get in top of every level! message ME! (i like to brag )

laughing

no offense intended to you because i've never met you before...but... embarrasment

I hate people like you

I despise the people who have action replay and can shoot 6 or more bullets out of a BR which is almost instant death to another player and the people who have to rely on standby to win matches.

Yes you can still standby even with the new patch!

People who bragg about how they can cheat or if they win because they had to cheat piss me off more than anything else in the world. it's one of the only things that do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.