7th Heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
Hey, this is like a goodie good tv series, but its still quite enjoyable to just sit and watch. Theres no swearing, sex scences, and is rated G. So have you seen it and what do you think of it?? Do you still watch it, or is still on!?

Personally, I think its quite good, 'relaxing' show!! If you know what i mean wink

Shadow_King
i use to watch it... but then it kept going on more... and now i am just bored of watching it..

spidergrl
Sk - Its got beter for me. Like Lucy is married and might be pregnent. Mery is married but doesn't want to be. Ummm Ruthy has just become a 'woman', its quite interesting ... in a way wink

Shadow_King
ummmm in canada lucy, and mery already have their own kids..

spidergrl
Wow, im really behind here! So do you remember the ep that im talking about?? the one where Lucy is just married and she thinks that she's pregnent. What happens?? is she??

Shadow_King
... well most likely she is pregnant... but i stopped watching it after mary had to leave to buffalo.

spidergrl
Yea, I watched it today and she's not. But her husband wants to have children with her. Mery is married and her husband wants to tell her parents, she doesn't want too. Also ruthy and her boy friend are cute. Then Simon killed someone by hitting them with the car. e blames himself and doesn't want to go back to school. His dad finds out it wasn't his fault and the boy was high at the time, the brother of the dead boy wants revenge on simon!!

Shadow_King
oh ya i remeber that.

spidergrl
So what comes next for me??

zoomonkey
am i the only one that realizes how terrible this show is? the acting, the directing, the writing especially all suck out loud. i have more reasons but going in to it any further at this time will cause me to enter a murderous rage and kill my family thinking they are in fact the camedons....

anyone agree or disagree?

danagrint
I totally agree! Almost every episode, someone is jealous of someone or someone makes out with someone

forumcrew
then why watch it? so dumb...

danagrint
I don't watch it, I watched it probably 3 times

forumcrew
Originally posted by danagrint
Almost every episode

sorry that implies watching it a lot to me, lol

danagrint
I meant almost every episode that I have watched

Skorn254
I hate that show so much.... I can't see how it still going......

danagrint
It's been on for, I think, like maybe 10 years or something

OB1-adobe
its a show for bible thumpers basically

Bardock42
Originally posted by danagrint
I meant almost every episode that I have watched

Which would make that what..hmm..aboot 2 Episodes....yeah right....

It's a hell of a funny show....so Cheesy it'S almost not funnxy...but it is....

danagrint
yes exactly

Solo
Haven't watched it, but I assume it sucks.

megapunk1235ALT
My cousin lives on stuff like that.
I never watched it, never really was interested.

DeVi| D0do
They show it in NZ at like 11am or something on weekdays... Is it a primetime show in the US? If so I feel very very sorry for you all...

Wabot47
**** Seven Haven.

Illyria
I don't dislike 7th Heaven because it's a religion centred show. I like Joan of Arcadia and it has the protagonist talking to God. I dislike 7th Heaven because of its sappy-sentimental writing, bad acting by its cast members, and also for its self-righteous theme. And the only reason I watched it is because it's so good at being bad that it's hard to turn your eyes away from the tv screen. I don't watch it every time it's on but occasionally when I am channel surfing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.