New PICS I found....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skywalker1025
Well I managed to see some new pictures on this website, but from trying to keep the pictures from being taken down I won't post the LINK unless you PM for it... Or if you can tell me how to post the pics on this website seeing how I'm kinda new to this message board...

Skywalker1025
Nevermind figured out how to post pics

ctsketch
those are old

Jedi Priestess
indeed.........before you post anymore try looking through the finished shots thread. the people here pretty much post everything new the minute it heits.

Skywalker1025
Im sorry you guys I was just excited by these pics because I hadn't seem them before that I didn't notice the other threads with the pics in them already, sorry again..

Jedi Priestess
eh happens to the best of us hun smile

Gangularis
yeah, they expect every junior member to browse the entire 30 some pages of the "finished shots" thread before posting a new picture, so you better keep up on that thread. why they decided it was kosher to generalize an entire thread like that is beyond me....

there have been at least two occasions now where a junior member like yourself has posted a picture like this when it was already on the "finished shots" thread on some odd page. and i probably would've never seen the pic if it were not for the likes of someone starting a new thread about said pic. so personally, as i've stated before, i find it very convenient, and anything BUT an annoyance to see a new thread started for each pic. at least then i can browse by title on the forum index, and i can see without having to drudge through page after page if there's a new posted pic or not.

now, everytime i come here, i have to bounce back through at least three pages of the finished shots thread to see if there's anything there worth seeing. seriously, it could be so much simpler and organized.. sort of like a filing cabinet.. or registry...

Tombonator3000
have to agree with you gang!

come to think about it...i agree with everything you say...thats why i never bother to post...

oh well...

Ushgarak
I am sorry, but could we NOT have this argument again? It is already settled. I mean it, gang- let it go. It is just a waste of everyone's time. You want to complain, do it in private, but our policy is settled.

Closing. BTW, Skywalker, not providing the link is the worst way to do it. Please don't use the attachment system for pics that might be taken down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.