movie unknown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slcr
i have been searchin for a sci fi movie and can not find it..maybe someone can help me.. i saw it on tv once.. but not untill the end

the plot: near\distant future in the prison with a future escape securitity wich functiones at coming into borderline area by projecting images and feelings into head\mind (fire and heat burning the flesh away, included pain..)

first and second main character
1st male black looks like ice t or so
2nd white looks like stephen dorff
(both are not i guess, they are just simmilar to them..)

then they will try to escape...i guess

by style the movie has been probably shot end of 90's begining of 00' it kinda remindes me of gattaca, dont know why.. it is a stylish prison (as far as i remember gray unpainted concrete, with a green park enviroment...)

if anyone knows wich movie this is or might be please drop a line...need it bad

Cinemaddiction
My guess would be "Fortress", with Christopher Lambert.

slcr
unfortunatley negative..
there are no robots that far and i think also no explosive in the body.
the mind is not being monitored but the pictures and images of hell heat and fire are being placed only at attempted escape.

the main role is a big black guy and there is that far no big, big action thing but more or less gatacca thinging with some thinking...
the second main role is a smaller white guy..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.