Could The Conference Room Be Located On The Death Star?: My Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stunrun
Ok, heres my theory:

I was watching Web Doc 10 over and over, and i stumbled across a piece of footage where you can clearly see Anakin, lightsaber ignited, in the Conference room which is believed to be on Mustafar. But the thing that grabbed my attention was a small viewport where you could clearly see Mustafar in the distance, which led me to believe that the Conference room is infact located on a space station overlooking Mustafaryes so im thinking.......could this be on an incomplete Death Star???

I highly recommend freeze framing through Web Doc 10, so im not the only one seeing thiswink

Darth_Decimator
that would be friggin awesome , be sweet if it happened

Darth_Decimator
i just had a look at the web doc and i gotta disagree with ya Stunrun it looks to me like its maybe a viewscreen not a window because you can see the other windows in the room are different shapes and the background isnt open space so i think that it isnt a window just a viescreen showing the planet from orbit , although i stick to my original post that that would be an awesome thing to happen

Stunrun
yeh i think ur right DD, well pointed outyes i thought it was too good to be truestick out tongue

Ripe
if only lucasfilm was populated by minds such as yourselves.

alas, we are left high and dry again.

Echuu
ya it would be sweet. But how could it happen?
Have't most people agreed(its pretty well obvious) that obi wan confronts anakin on the actual planet? Why would Anakin go down to mustafar if the leaders were onboard the deathstar?

Xam
eek! laughing yeah that would be...cool!

Count Doodoo
http://img143.exs.cx/img143/8769/confcomp1sv.jpg

They don't look the same, but the design of the Death Star conference room seems to have inspired the designers of the Mustafar conference room (e.g. chair backs have vague similarities, wall and floor colors are similar, etc.).

pankrjs5
If true, this theory would certainly lend new meaning to Vader's "You should not have come back." in EPIV.

Darth_Decimator
see in that pic of the conference room the yellowy window im sure that thats the viewscreen i was talking about

ImperialPEZ
Actually, Stun, there was a big discussion at TFN because the OS refered to Mustafar as a "double planet". So, I would say that the conference room is on Mustafar, and the planet you see out the window is it's twin.

greed0
to support the theory of stunrun if indeed it was a conference room on a volcanic planet what would be the purpose of viewing volcanic activity all the time surely the view of space around a craft would be a far greater advantage...possibly

greed0
possibly an early design of vaders star destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.