Champion of the Universe vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
champion is a the oldest biped in the universe and fights in competition.!
he absorbs cosmic energy as supes absorbs solar energy..i dunno seems like a sweet fight to me. champion is bad ass IMO

KillAll
original champion probably has what it takes to take supes out. he had no physical equal

long pig
ah! i was hoping you all wouldnt remember him! im even tempted to allow the a few of the JLA to help supes ass out....sure why not

snoopdogg
Superman would take Champion in my opinion.

Krissy Von Doom
Who's Champion of the Universe?

Maestro
seeing that champion has mastered all fighting skills in the universe, has eons of experience and has the power cosmic running through him, i don't see superman beating him. His minimum is 100 tons and he's near immortal.

radioboy121
Champion is immortal. He's one of the Elders of the Universe. But as to the title Champion of the Universe, is that an actual declared title for him? At first, I thought the creator of this thread meant He-Man (Master of the Universe), but I caught myself.

Champion is definitely superior in fighting and he's been pitted against many heavyweights over his lifespan (that's his chosen purpose as other Elders try to expand on other attributes such as mind games). I see Champion winning this one.

Krissy Von Doom
Ohhh Champion. The guy who, after shattering a planet with one punch, was stranded in space because he couldn't fly? And that was when he had the power gem eek!

Maestro
yea, even though recently he was made out to look like a total p@ssy just so she-hulk wouldn't lose in her own comic.

snoopdogg
Silver Surfer make him look like a P@ssy in vol.3 #1. Surfer totally took him to school with the power cosmic.

Krissy Von Doom
He was pretty tough against Thanos but he was tricked by the Titan into smashing that planet.

Tron
Didn't Thanos pretty much own him during their next meeting in like 3 panels, without even touching him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.