Ideas of story line, must see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green_029
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

I was just watching star wars ep2 and remembered parts of ep4, 5 and 6 and i think that Luke skywalker is Anakin skywalkers father!!!!!

Look at the names they're like the same and on that i think Boba Fett could be Jango Fetts Father aswell!!!!!

I was like omg when i found this!!
perhaps we will find out in episode III

What do you guys think??

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Jedi Priestess
correct answer: The Force

for more info see any of the threads in the link below smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=82398&sortby=&sortorder=

mtryder
I dunno. Did anyone see that episode of futurama where Frye goes back in time and becomes his own grandfather? Maybe it's something like that!

Mortanius
I have a question: What exactly have you been smoking? no expression

Echuu
ha

it must be something pretty stong; smokin'

.:Space Opera:.
"correct answer: The Force"

a question:

this is a mystery which has been vaguely explained. i belive that something will be unfolded about this subject in the future. i havent got a clue what it is. heres why:

why shmi skywalker?
an old woman on tattoine who is a slave.

yes yes i know that his destiny was to save the queen and go do the whole podrace thing, but i think that there's something beyond.
considering how these movies are PREQUELS than i really hope that luke isnt ani's father. other wise that would mean that luke had to somehow bone his grandma *shutters

i know the force can control itself, but i believe that somebody in fact did control and impregnate shmi with the force, perhaps it was sidious, not knowing or seeing that it would ultimately lead to his death. or perhaps its somebody we dont know of or maybe shmi fell in love with another jedi (very unlikely) but you know how george is.

bmw2002
I guess the "Force" is kind like life itself as don't have all the answers...(i.e. life after death, our true purpose, etc...).

The underlying theme with the force is that fear is what dicates its application in a sense. Gaining great power, losing great power, immortality, greed.

Count Doodoo
Here's another poll.

Is green 029:

a. 11 years old

b. a troll

c. halfway thrrough a huge blunt

PVS
forgot:

d. addicted to crack

e. suffered a massive head wound

f. all of the above

Jedi Priestess
You guys thats not nice.......

Sith Master X
I'm sure this was just a joke to get us going. If not, well...erm

smoker4
Drugs are bad m'kay! Dont do drugs m'kay

green_029
Ok
i looked over the replies, and noticed that most of you could tell i was joking. It is a bit obvious that Vader is Lukes father when he says "I am your father" and lukes all like "NOOOOOOOOO".

Mortanius
Dude, you really are GREEN .

eXSBass
Jees Louise I thought you meant Anakin's son is his father! embarrasment

jedijunky1138
You are not only green but a spammer. Please close this pointless thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.