]X-Man VS Apocalypse[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
En Sabah Nur

Fighting: Incredible
Agility: Remarkable
Strength: Monstrous
Endurance: Shift-X
Reason: Incredible
Intuition: Incredible
Psyche: Unearthly

Health: 295
Resources: Amazing
Popularity: -60

Known Powers:
Damage Resistance: all damage -3CS
Molecular Rearrangement: Unearthly
Flight: Remarkable
Increase Strength to Unearthly
Elongation: Good
Regeneration: Unearthly
Recovery: Unearthly
Teleportation: Amazing
Energy Blast: Unearthly
Immortality

Nate Grey

Fighting: Excellent
Agility: Excellent
Strength: Good
Endurance: Incredible
Reason: Good
Intuition: Incredible
Psyche: Amazing

Health: 90
Resources: Typical
Popularity: 15

Known Powers:
Mental Powers: Nate Grey is a powerful mutant with mental powers that has great potential for even greater powers. Nate Grey has psionic abilities that he normally has at these levels.
Postcognition: Incredible
Precognition: Good rank and is usually accidently triggered.
Telekinesis: Incredible
Force Bolt: Incredible
Force-Field: Incredible
Flight: Incredible
Telepathy: Incredible
Mental Probe: Incredible
Psi-Screen: Incredible
Psychic Detection: Incredible
Psychic Invisibility: Incredible
Mind Control: Excellent
Mind Wipe: Excellent
Mind Blast: Incredible
Exo-Skeleton: Incredible, this also raises his strength two rank levels.
Ability Boost: Nate Grey is potentially the most powerful, mutant mind on Earth. Unfortunatly for Nate his body has yet to grow into his mental abilities. All of Nate's In ranked abilities are actually at the Unearthly level but he is forced to limit them in order to protect himself from injuring himself. Nate Grey can boost his mental abilities to Am at no cost. If he boosts them further he takes some backlash damage and suffers a karma loss. at Monstrous level he suffers Feeble damage, and uses 5 Karma, at Un levels he suffers Poor damage and costs him 10 Karma. He can also really boost his abilities to Shift-X levels but this costs him 10 health, 25 karma, and requires a Psyche FEAT every round that he uses those levels or he falls unconscious for 1-10 hour. When Nate uses his powers at boosted levels he usually gets nose bleeds.

Talents:
Martial Arts B, Wrestling, Acrobatics, Survival

Contacts:
Madeline Pryor, Cable, Threnody, X-Men, Spider-Man

Nate Grey : Full Control/potential
En Sabah Nur : Full Power

Discuss?

HarmonicFlo88
Nate Grey : X-Man
En Sabah Nur : Apocalypse

For those who didn't know.

talon00x
Nate had trouble with apocalypse's son holocause being that holocaust isnt no where nere as strong as apocalypse that just a little info.

Yet nate was created to kill apocalypse, although the creator might not have know exactly how his creation was going to destroy a being with great power on a level of apocalypse's

Shadow_King
umm.... uhhhh.... i dont know who would win this fight.. but i can tell you it would be long and bloody....

HarmonicFlo88
Yes he WAS created to be powerfull enough to destroy apocalypse and i think he can...but it might take time.

talon00x
Maybe more time then he would have cool I really dont like arguing people that i dont know alot about so im gona get out of this one before a nate fan comes and jumps me big grin

but maybe we will see this fight they are supose to make a new age of apocalypse

HarmonicFlo88
New AOA? give me details

Draco69
It comes out in March. Go to uncannyxmen.net for further details

Molecule man
Nate all the way, besides Apoc is kinda overrated

HarmonicFlo88
How did you find out about this information? i'd like to know stuff ahead of time too. thanks btw

Mainstream
Xman is too much a rookie to take down
APoc...now Cable that's the guy that could do it.

HarmonicFlo88
Rookie? not in his Shaman days

Mainstream
Mabye dude...what the hell does this one say? ( I really gotta learn How to download and give my post that mad flavor you guys do)

Nathaniel Grey
Which Apocalypse? Age of Apocalypse, Apocalypse? Or the currently assumed deceased Apocalypse of the 616 Universe?

* Note; 616 is mainstream continuity.

HarmonicFlo88
Well i'd prefer this dimensions Apocalypse. and they're both dead Nathaniel...lol nothing we can do about that. lets say they didn't die and this battle took place - one on one.

HarmonicFlo88
Although it would be interesting if Nate Grey fought apolocalypse of AoA. but i duno which ever is more interesting and debatable i guess.

Mainstream
what was the difference between AOA Apoc and regular Apoc (god rest his soul)

Nathaniel Grey
According to Nathan in Cable & Deadpool #9, Apocalypse isn't dead. Read over the comic again and you'll read Cable explaining it to Cyclops. Unless that was some sort of Fabian Nicieza metaphor -- I'm taking it to be a literal statement.

What's the difference? I doubt there's very much that's different between them aside from the choices they made. I'm sure there's something there that can be investigated but at the moment I'm not going to. The only main differences that I can come up with are the experiences and choices that were made. AoA Sabah Nur seems less cunning than our Apocalypse who orchestrated the detention of each of the TWELVE. Etc.

I think it would have been entirely possible that X-Man could take on Apocalypse. Afterall it was original design ( Just like Cable's ) to face off against The Eternal One. BUT! At the same time I say no since destiny does play a LARGE role in the life of the Askani'son and it was always stated that the Askani'son alone can stop Apocalypse.

HarmonicFlo88
And Nate Grey being Cable's clone means he can ALSO destroy Apocalypse.

It doesn't even have to be a life or death battle, apoc can be defeated by name but not destroyed.

Apocalypse isn't dead? i thought you said he was assumed dead? typo?

radioboy121
Well, AOA Apocalypse was in a different body (he may gone through several) than the one in the normal stream version that required the use of his rejuvenation chamber to stabilize his aging body.

Nate should be able to handle Apocalypse, but I'm iffy about the AOA version.

leonheartmm
NATE WINS

KillAll
can i get a list of apoc appearances leading up to his "death" please... big grin would help me out quite a bit.

i havnt voted yet, anybody wanna try to win my vote??

HarmonicFlo88
www.uncannyxmen.net go to spotlight and see if apoc is there.

Nate Grey owns this man. just look at wut he can do by seeing wut Cable did to SILVER SURFER'S BOARD. and nate has more power potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.