OS Updates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder
I know their aren't any new updates now until tomorrow but I think we should make a thread for posting all the aor's, bth's, kv's, and other updates in here instead of making a new thread for each new update.

Just trying to keep the boards uncluttered

smoker4
Good idea!! smokin'

Count_Pipe
Cool idea LandoSpeeder wink ... More Easy big grin

prod_
Cool...anyone have a link to any of the new stuff???

I saw the mufstar hallway already...anything toher than that???

and LandoSpeeder...any luck with finding a link to webdoc 10???(sorry about the off topic)

Jedi Priestess
I think we tried to do this and it was shot down. sad

LandoSpeeder
Why?

Jedi Priestess
You got me.......

LandoSpeeder
Maybe it will stay up this time.

Jedi Priestess
Oh I remember why, cause they dont want to have to wade through pages looking for them

smoker4
Lazy scrollers reading

LandoSpeeder
Understandable but that's the way the picture threads are.

Snakebyte
why not making a first editable post, where we can add links on just ONE page? And on the rest of the pages we can discuss them... smile

Gangularis
uncluttered.....

lets make a whole post that's just discussion while we're at it.. any thing to do with revenge of the sith.. just make it one big azz thread. and if someone starts a new thread discussing anything about episode III, make sure you banter them to death and say "hey noob! this belongs in the "discuss anything episode III thread! man noob, didn't you read that entire 40 page thread to see if it had been discussed first??"..

you see, there's a reason forums are structured from somewhat vague categories into more specific categories, index by index... you're not supposed to try to clump it all into a more vague category in the index that's supposed to break it down more specifically.. believe it or not a specific TITLE to a specific thread makes it easier than reading through one thread that has a very vague title that makes a half-assed attempt to clump everything together. there's a difference between clutter, and just having a lot of stuff that IS at least organized. a library for example... there's lots there.. but it's at least organized for you.

but what do i know.. i only admin a forum that probably has 50 visitors a day (and i know that's nothing to kmc standards.. but not many people can say that) .... anyway, we should just start merging everything together i say!!

Count_Pipe
Today New Before The Helmet ????

Jedi Priestess
Yes indeedy smile

LandoSpeeder
Maybe we should start a thread for bth's kv's and aor's and this one just for regular updates from the OS. Would that be good?

Jedi Priestess
Lando hun, we've always had seperate threads for each KV, BTH & webdoc, and its worked fine in the past. No reason to change now hun. smile

Snakebyte
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/img/20050106_bg.jpg

34 cards? thats a looot of love... love blink

i think the silver star wars logo is useful... *g

.:Space Opera:.
i dont think raz will like this. i already suggested to him a "disscuss everything here thread" and he didnt like the idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.