Professional Help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
Ok look I need help really bad. I asked Gaurdian_Rikku to make me a FMA sig. and she made one (thank god someone finally did). Anyways I tried uploading it and it just says it's an invalid image and I tried practically every advice my small mind can possible handle and reaching the verge of going insane....so I would like some very,very specific information or directions to how to correctly upload a sig.? Alos an avatar? Can a moderator help me with this please?

Silver Stardust
If you're using IE and tried saving the image, it might have saved it as a bitmap. Try right clicking the attachment preview and selecting "Save Target As". Then it shouldn't give you the invalid file type thing.

fruits
yeah, right click it as an attachment, dont open it, right click the attachment, and say save target as. then just go to ur sig thing and upload it. then copy the url it gives u and paste it in ur profie. that shouldnt give u ne problems

Cinemaddiction
This title is so misleading.. laughing

If you want, you can PM your pass, the picture, too, and I can get things set up for you. I do it all the time.

yerssot
if we help, do we also get payed? stick out tongue

Clovie
i sugest contacting right doctor no expression

JLred
Guys I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Fruits!!!!!!!!!!!!!I still thank all of you all especially Silver Stardust for helping me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you all like my sig.?

fruits
score one for the fruits meister!

JLred
Ok I have an avatar and everytime I use the avatar creator it comes out all black itts an animation is that bad?

dave123
upload it here, please smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.