Green Arrow Vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Who wins?

ScarletSpider
I think this is similar to the Hawkeye vs. Bullseye thread awhile ago. Though Ollie has nigh-perfect aim, and can be fairly ruthless at times, Bullseye still has him. In his hands, everything is a weapon, one time the Punisher threw a grenade at him, he threw a toothpick at it and plugged up the pin hole so the grenade couldn't go off. That's just crazy skill. He takes it.

snoopdogg
And one time Bullseye threw a batarang at Batman and missed. GA is supposed to be Batsys equal. So I think GA will take Bullseye out. Batman didnt have any problems with Bulleye. And dont say crossovers suck cause if you feel that way dont post and reply crossover fights.

NoFate007
I don't know Green Arrow, but Bullseye's a queer so I give it to GA. Plus if snoopdogg is a Batman fan and he says so, I'll agree, cause Wayne's the man.

snoopdogg
Oh im no Batman fan. I just state the facts that I read in comics.

ScarletSpider
So eloquent.

But down to brass tacks. Yes, Batman is ridiculously good. If anyone can dodge a throw by Bullseye, without any type of enhancement, it would have to be Wayne. I like GA, and he does have various extraneous tricks up his sleeves, but principally he uses a bow. However, Bullseye can turn anything into a weapon, also with his adamantium skeleton he's a bit more durable than old Ollie. Unless we want to make it Connor, whose fighting prowess, I've read, is supposed to rival that of Batman's. That would be a great fight surely, yet I still back Bullseye. It could happen either way, this is just my stance.

Creshosk
http://www.nuklearpower.com/comics/050827.png

King KAM
I thought only bulleyes skeleton was adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.