Idea for the Riddler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Should the Riddler become a computer programmer? It seems to me that he would be suited to this, as it involves lots of codes and problem solving. The Riddler was created in 1948, maybe if he was introduced later he would have been a computer guy from the start. What do you think?

Joker1237
I like the Riddler the way he is.

The problem is the writers any giving him any good storys as of late.

And why in God's Green Earth would he want Jason Todd's body?

Beacon of Grace
Are you referring to Hush?

Bat Dude
He should be a crime boss or a "behind the scenes" guy. Like Rupert Thorn. He would send criminals money, under the code name Riddler. And when the criminals fail to kill Batman, the criminals would never be able to track down Ed Nigma since he sent them the money in the name Riddler.

ayjay
i like the riddler as he is....cunning, but i guess allowing him top incorporate modern technology wouldnt be too bad

vaya_the_elf
I find the Riddler cool to. His come back lines are much better than some of the other villians. Plus I always love smart villians. Makes them harder to defeat.

Bat Dude
Egg Head was smart, smarter than most people, *coughriddlercough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.