Spoilers in the teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CHOSEN1
Happy Dance
!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!11

Has any one noticed that at the end of the teaser you can clearly hear anakin screaming.

This must be from the part in the script, if you haven't already read it, when Anakin has became Vader and asks Palpatine where is Padme and Palpatine replys that Anakin had killed her. Causing Vader to lose it big time and smash up everything in the room using the force.

peluffo
so?...

Naredhel
Yeah, that's no spoiler... we've known it for a very long time...

Then again, you've not been here long, so in all fairness maybe you didn't know that smile

zavin
Spoiler spoiler, has someone noticed that int the last space battle shot (the one before the shot of palpatine with his lightsaber), before the huge door closes, you can see clearly 2 starfighters entering very fast.
The first one is Obi-Wan's, and the second one is Anakin's.

Jedi Priestess
Well clearly, Ive been asleep. I thought that was a spaceship screaming into the shot.... confused

Three Owls
It was Anakin screaming at the star fighters before they shut the door on Padme! duh!

Stunrun
thats what i thought confused

have u guys been seing a different trailer lol?

.:Space Opera:.
LOL. im sure there might be a few things weve overlooked but prolly nothing very important.

Stunrun
before they shut the door on Padme?????? huh?? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Three Owls
sarcasm. just a joke.

Stunrun
funny no expression

.:Space Opera:.
that might be what it is. anakin racing to get to padme in the medical frigate and sidious closes the door on him somehow just to piss him off even more.

possibley

Lotus2003
When do your hear Anakin screaming? The only things I hear at the end is Obi-Wan during the fight with Ani, Sidious' evil laugh, the explosion, a sound of the future TIE-Fighter and the Imperial March with Vaders breathing... blink

Bye
Lotus

lincoln86323
yeah i definetly did not hear screaming

zavin
no expression very funny no expression very funny indeed no expression

no no no blink What the f**k?

Three Owls
All I was trying to convey was that it is obvious it's not Anakin screaming, it's a damn ship. get it? get it?

Creechuur
I dont know if you guys noticed this, but it looks like Anakin BECOMES Darth Vader in Ep 3. Talk about a surprise! I never saw that one coming...

Darth Surgent
He's not talking about the ship's explosion or the TIE fighter screech. He's referring to the very vague sound that comes just when "Star Wars" shows up. Admittedly, this does sound vaguely like a muffled horrific scream.

AlextheGreatest
i kinda hear it, but i dont think that was a scream.

bilbofett
I drank what?

AlextheGreatest
i dont wanna know dude.

DarthVader
dude i dont hear any screaming...seriously if u think that screetchey sound is a scream then u r mistaken..and espically not a screm from anikan

Gangularis
agree

i hear nothing like a scream there...

smoker4
Cant hear it dude but my hearing isnt great

Darth Surgent
Low pitched howling. Not screaming.

MochaChica
The screaming is so muffled though, that it almost sounds manipulated. The music rises to a dramatic halt and it really sounds garbled. I'm doubting it's Anakin, well Hayden being that the screaming that I have heard out of Hayden (TV show 'Higher Ground') was very high pitched. Though, he was about 18/19 at the time. I don't know...I really tried to HEAR the scream and it definitely was a yell but whether or not it was Anakin is really hard to tell.

MochaChica
Like the rhyme? Ha...

cornponious
Who cares?

corn

Lotus2003
If it's that scene in which he is already Vader then we must hear James Earl Jones' voice, not Hayden's. wink

Bye
Lotus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.