Martian Manhunter & Captain Marvel VS Thor & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Martian Manhunter- incalculable strength, shape-shifting, telpathy

Captain Marvel- wisdom of Solomon, strength of Hercules, stamina of Atlas, power of zeus, courage of Achilles, seed of Mercury

VS

Thor- Godlike strength, speed, endurance, resistance to injury, mastery over the elements of storm, NO HAMMER which means he can't fly either but everything else remains

Silver Surfer- incalculable strength, stamina and invulnerability, warp speed, ability to rearange molecules, hightened sences, ability to project cosmic energy

can the trickery of telepathy outwit the god of thunder?
the power of Zues or the Power Cosmic???
You decide!

K3VIL
MM can reach Superman strenght league for a few, then he's really tired, and his martian vision is nothing that Thor hasn't met before.He take gravity concussive blasts from Graviton i mean.Captain Marvel is around the 80/90 % of Superman strenght and power, and he can charge his fists with magic lightining, he can give Thor troubles but in MARVEL VS DC Thor defeat him so he can do it again.The Surfer would wipe out J'Onn, he's too much over him.

lightaxe
SS would take them both.

supremthor
I wouldn't go that fare

lightaxe
against a guy who can rearrange molecules what will martian manhunter do, same for captain marvel.

snoopdogg
Everyone always says DC powers their characters too much like Superman for instance. But according to most people in here Surfer can beat him with a blink of an eye and the same goes for Thor. So who actually seems ridiculously powerful? Think about it.

supessucks
DC Characters are ridiculously powerful, but are balanced by a glaring weakness (eg Superman-Kryptonite, Magic, and Sun deprivation.) Surfer is one of the most powerful biengs in Marvel comics. The X-men aren't as powerful, niether is spiderman, or iron man Surfer is one of the execption, his only weakness being his compassion, (if he doesn't believe he is doing the right thing, his powers decrease.) Thor is not ridculously powerful; he often loses to Hulk. Hulk often isn't given the credit he deserves. If he could last in a fight with Onslaught, he could last against anyone.

Quick Freeze
I'm disappointed in the way that captain marvel has bean portrayed in the comics. if i were to switch him and put in his place "The king of Greek Gods, Zeus" i think you would change your minds. technically Marvel is that and so much more, but some guy like superman can just knock around a guy who's supposed to be a concentrate of 6 gods? it doesn't make sense to me. I'm a little embarrassed to say that the only things i read with captain marvel are marvel vs dc and an issue where superman beats the crap out of him. even after i read his profile at the end of the marvel vs dc book and was totally blown away by how much power this guy was really supposed to have, i could still believe Thor could beat because it seems marvel's weakness it lightening which happens to be Thor's specialty. that doesn't explain superman. . . or most others for that matter. . . does anyone else fallow?

norrin radd
shazam is not very well created, really, the Z stands for the power of Zeus (this is the name of a Greek god) but the M stands for the speed of mercury (this one is a roman god).

i know that the Greek gods are the same one that the Romans, but the creators should have chosen only the Greek names or the Romans ones. instead of mercury they should have putted Hermes, or instead of Zeus, Jupiter

Quick Freeze
yeah that too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.