Catwoman vs. Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The battle of the sexy, feline femme fatales! stick out tongue

Discuss!

Napalm
Put both in bikins and make um wrestle in the mud

Draco69
No mud wrestling! Just a no hold barred fight.

Napalm
Naked?

Draco69
No nudity either!

sbo
This could be a good fight, but i believe black cat's got a power that gives bad luck to whoever she's fightig.
So as black cat and catwoman square off on a rooftop, catwoman twists her ankle and falls off the roof, she grabs for a window ledge, but it's coverd in metal spikes to keep birds away. She shreds her hands and falls into a couple of high power lines that send a few thousand volts into her. Then, the still smoldering catwoman takes a nosedive into the pavement.
Oh yeah, when she hit the ground, she landed facefirst in dog poo, Ewwwww.

MatchesMalone
You know what? That actually might be a pretty good idea for a thread! Smart thinking, Napalm! I can't believe I didn't think of that first!

MatchesMalone
Maybe you are right. That was kind of a stupid idea. I feel sorry for any idiot that would try to make a thread like that.

SpyCspider
Cat doesnt' have her bad luck powers anymore so Catwoman can make mincemeat out of her IMO. Catwoman just seems more violent. But then again, Black Cat actually went up against Carnage alongside Spidey and since I tend to believe Spidey's villains are more powerful strengthwise to Bat's, Felicia may be able to hold her own for a while...

Tron
Ummm, Matches, you DID do already do that, but of course you knew that.wink

SarKastic_OJ
I'd throw some oil(cooking grease) on both of them and just watch... eek! if they wouldn't hunt me down afterwards and dismantle me..not that i wouldn't like that or anything...what a way to go!!!

Tron
Okay, to get serious here, I'd personally go with Selina, basically cause she's a bit more experienced, and a bit more badass than the rich girl turned thief.

laydiiplayette
Selina is Kickass. She would win, no doubt.

MatchesMalone
I can't get anything past you, Tron. You may be too clever for your own good.

jffxex1980
Catwoman once stated that the tip of her bullwhip can acceleate at 1,500 miles per second.............. she'd lacerate blackcat's face with her tip. with that amount of force behind it, she can cut a brick in half in midair

cray z 4 sarah
i vote for black cat heres why....

Fighting Abilities
Both women are skilled in martial arts and gymnastics. The Black Cat being an olympic-level gymnast as well as having two black belts, her formal training far exceeds Catwoman's, who only had formal training in martial arts (and even then, I don't think she has a black belt in anything).

Both women also use razor sharp claws but the similarities between their equipment stops there. Catwoman uses a whip where the Black Cat prefers to use her martial arts abilities in hand-to-hand combat. The Black Cat also has a lot of technology available to her and at one point even had super powers that let her give bad luck to her opponents. Before she had these bad luck powers, she planned carefully ways to make it appear as if she did have them.

leonheartmm
"CAT" fight.

dawsey28
I'm going with Black Cat.

Draco69
Catwoman. Black Cat doesn't have her "bad luck" powers anymore. Like that would help her anyway.

stormfront13
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/catwoman01.bmp

hmmmmmm........catwoman can keep up with batman, i say she wins

life is cruell
http://www.newsarama.com/Marvel/ULTSM050023.jpg

black cat

Draco69
That's ultimate Black Cat. A completely different animal.

life is cruell
animal?? lol

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/mkspidey4/page13.html

i think thats marvel knights i cant find any mainstream pictures

life is cruell
"Fighting Abilities
Both women are skilled in martial arts and gymnastics. The Black Cat being an olympic-level gymnast as well as having two black belts, her formal training far exceeds Catwoman's, who only had formal training in martial arts (and even then, I don't think she has a black belt in anything).

Both women also use razor sharp claws but the similarities between their equipment stops there. Catwoman uses a whip where the Black Cat prefers to use her martial arts abilities in hand-to-hand combat. The Black Cat also has a lot of technology available to her and at one point even had super powers that let her give bad luck to her opponents. Before she had these bad luck powers, she planned carefully ways to make it appear as if she did have them. "

stormfront13
no, catwoman has trained with many people, she can keep up with batman, and she easily beat mr.freeze. i mean blact cat has always been one of my favorite characters but i believe that she is gonna lose. catwomkan has taken out most of batmans enemies by herself in the nail i think it was

life is cruell
well black cat always teams up with spiderman and holds her own against his villains (and i consider spider villains a bit tougher thant bats villains) such as venom doc ock vulture and carnage she even defeated sabertooth in unarmed combat. if black cat has her bad luck aswell then catwoman is definatly going down

Draco69
Catwoman is far more experienced and a far better fighter. She'd own the copycat.

Next Venom_girl
Black Cat, especially Black Cat w/ powers or Ultimate Black Cat.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
Catwoman is far more experienced and a far better fighter. She'd own the copycat.

Draco69
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Black Cat, especially Black Cat w/ powers or Ultimate Black Cat.

Ultimate Black Cat has some enhanced abilities. BC does not. She's just a third-rate acrobat with okay fighting skills. Catwoman however can spar with the best of the Bat-Family (even Batgirl) and hold her own. Black Cat is out of her league.

Next Venom_girl
Black Cat's powers vary between Universes.
In one she had claws and bad luck powers.
In another she could yell at a chain or something and make it break.
In the 90s cartoon they really amped her powerwise, on par with Spidey's level, giving her superstrength from a modified version of the Captain America formula.

stormfront13
yeah there are many different versions of black cat. i agree that black cat is a very good fighter, but catwoman is just a bit more ruthless, and a better fighter imo.

stormfront13
in the nail she singlehandedly beat most of if not all of batmans enemies. well maybe not all but from the pic there is killer croc is down, she took out poisen ivy, two-face, riddler, penguin, scarecrow, and comes very close to jamming a rusty pipe in jokers head. she did all that by herself.

life is cruell
it hasnt been decided wether black cat gets her bad luk powers or not with them she would own catwoman without them i still think she would win but it would be more difficult. black cat has the advantage in agility (she has technology that increases her agility) and balance. they are even ever where else; strength, they both have razor sharp claws, catwoman has a whip black cat has a steel cable under her glove. Black cat has experience fighting alot of spidermans villains aswell she fought the sinister twelve along side spidey.

Next Venom_girl
Black Cat has held her own against Carnage for over a minute or so. That ought to count for something. stick out tongue

life is cruell
i believe she has fought venom to a standstill

Draco69
Originally posted by life is cruell
it hasnt been decided wether black cat gets her bad luk powers or not with them she would own catwoman without them i still think she would win but it would be more difficult. black cat has the advantage in agility (she has technology that increases her agility) and balance. they are even ever where else; strength, they both have razor sharp claws, catwoman has a whip black cat has a steel cable under her glove. Black cat has experience fighting alot of spidermans villains aswell she fought the sinister twelve along side spidey.

That's nice. However Catwoman has more than just a whip. She has all the equipment that Batman usually carries as well as burglary kits. Catwoman is far more agilitive than BC since she she can hang with Nightwing with little to no effort.

Catwoman has faced several Batman villains such as Clayface (took down WW and Superman once), Wildcat, Prometheus and even Ganthet and has won. Catwoman is the better cat. She's more experienced, more ruthless and a far better fighter. Black Cat may have more strength however she's not as good.

Draco69
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Black Cat has held her own against Carnage for over a minute or so. That ought to count for something. stick out tongue

So? She got her ass kicked by Venom in seconds. Catwoman on the other hand has defeated Killer Croc, Clayface, Azrael and even Bane at one point.

stormfront13
well i believe blackcat is good but i'd like to see black cat have most of batmans villians attack her at once and come out on top. well... maybe she could but i still believe she is the better fighter. she can hold her own against batman

dawsey28
Originally posted by Draco69
So? She got her ass kicked by Venom in seconds. Catwoman on the other hand has defeated Killer Croc, Clayface, Azrael and even Bane at one point.

And don't forget Prometheus!!! whip shocking

life is cruell
"That's nice. However Catwoman has more than just a whip. She has all the equipment that Batman usually carries as well as burglary kits. Catwoman is far more agilitive than BC since she she can hang with Nightwing with little to no effort."

black cat always hangs around with spiderman with minimal effort as well and maybe catwoman is slightly more agile (im not sure) but black cat wears technology that increases her agility above peak human

joesha28
U got to make this the sexiest of the two cats. hmmmm yummy.

dawsey28
Originally posted by joesha28
U got to make this the sexiest of the two cats. hmmmm yummy.

Yes, they both have that sexy two-dimensional look.

(Catwoman has a whip. whip Oh what fun.)

Draco69
Originally posted by life is cruell

Not anymore. It's just a skimpy costume nowadays.

life is cruell
according to some sight it said that when doctor strange removed black cats bad luck power her powers were further mutated so instead of bad luck she can see in the dark and is more agile ill try and find the site

joesha28
hope they both use their claws to strip each other of their costumes. Ohhhhhhhhh Maaaaan!

shadow12
i say black cat seeing as she's alot more agile and out does spiderman in strength

Draco69
She's nowhere near Spidey's strength. She's human. A Olympic-level athlete.

life is cruell
where are the two fighting anyway? gotham, ny? if its ny then BC gets spiderman to put catwoman out

Draco69
Ten bucks Catwoman seduces Spidey to do the job for her.... evil face

life is cruell
lmoa

Zod4Life
No prep.

I think that the Black Cat wins this fight because she seems more expeirenced with her powers.

black robb
Originally posted by Zod4Life
No prep.

I think that the Black Cat wins this fight because she seems more expeirenced with her powers. im going with you

Zod4Life
Catwoman doesn't really take fights seriously.Well,that's what I've gotten from the movies and Batman shows she's been on.I haven't read any comics with her in it yet.

EvilCap America
IIRC Catwoman is sitting fairly well up there in te DCU Martial Artists charts meanwhile Black Cat while good doesnt rank up there at all

SnakeEyes
After a tough battle, I would say Black Cat takes it...

Zod4Life
Is Catwoman a heroine,theif or both?

Next Venom_girl
Black Cat!
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2815/catrips.gif

Zod4Life
Who wins this fight?

I'll have to think about this because both Catwoman and the Black Cat are very acrobatic.

Batman Wins
Well in Ultimate Spiderman Black cat has even bigger and more revealing..........uh muscles in her arm..yeah

Dr. Diamond
hmm i say black cat

Zod4Life
After carefully thinking I have to say that the Black Cat wins this fight.After all she does have superpowers.

Dark Thor
please use the search engine, GODDAMN IT! DO YOU FUKIN NOE HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAS BEEN MADE??? DAMN IT USE THE SEARCH ENGINE NEXT TIME U OPEN UP A FUKIN THREAD!!!!

ZephroCarnelian
Wow.

Dark Thor.

Way to be mature.

blink

And out of these two, I'd go with Black Cat - she's just as agile as Catwoman but she's also stronger and faster.

Tron
Originally posted by Dark Thor
please use the search engine, GODDAMN IT! DO YOU FUKIN NOE HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAS BEEN MADE??? DAMN IT USE THE SEARCH ENGINE NEXT TIME U OPEN UP A FUKIN THREAD!!!!

Next time you wanna say all that, then I suggest posting the link yourself, overwise you're doing nothing but run your mouth.

And, I suggest you be more careful in what you post. That's your first warning.

Anyway, I believe only Ultimate Black Cat is stronger. Mainstream Black Cat is only an olympic level athlete. Catwoman's experience tops her over here.

ScarletSpider
Catwoman. Black Cat can do some damage, but at the end of the day, getting in costume, for her, is just something she does for fun mostly. Catwoman is truly out ot protect people and make her neighborhood safer, she has something on the line.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Dark Thor

confused

This wasn't even needed.All you had to say was that this thread had already been made.

stormfront13
I'd have to say catwoman, she just seems the better fighter, and she has the ability to see one martial arts move and have it memorized for life so she mist have a ton of skills, and she has been fighting all her life so she should have more expierence than felieia

Zod4Life
It's the other way around more me.Both women are very skilled fighters and this would be a really long and heated battle.

Venom Dude No.1
who pulls this win???

TwisterGameX
bc and been done

gladiator69
id say cat woman has much better fighting skills. and shes faster to

brainchild81
Doubtful. BC wears a suit that enhances her speed. BC wins

gladiator69
id still go for catwoman she halls ass climbing and BC would have some work to do when she climbs fast and jumps far away just like spiderman.

brainchild81
You talking about movie catwoman?

gladiator69
in the comic books to. there both the same in a way. but in the movie of course it shows more of her abilities. the one from batman returns shes not as good fighter as this one that came out. but the one from batman returns i think shes kinda cooler in a way.

grey fox
Lets not get onto the topic of the cat women film or we'll have hundreds of members in here saying how they hated it (which i have to agree with)

gladiator69
i think it was cool. and whats wrong if others join if they like it then thats fine. not everyone is gonna go with your opinion saying that it sucks.

grey fox
*choke* Dude you do know how much hate that film gathered....

brainchild81
Honestly, that movie sucking isn't opinion. It's fact. Movie CW and comic CW are different. Movie CW is a metahuman. CW is human.

gladiator69
what thats your joice pall and i see you have bad taste in movies. check out online the new disney movies coming out im sure you will like them.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by gladiator69
what thats your joice pall and i see you have bad taste in movies.

You have bad taste in movies.

Have you read an Catwoman comic in your life?

Read one. You can see that only thing the movie had to do with comic is the name.

willRules
please post pictures of this fight.............

gladiator69
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You have bad taste in movies.

Have you read an Catwoman comic in your life?

Read one. You can see that only thing the movie had to do with comic is the name.

yes i have read some and in the comic books to she looks like she fights good. the stuff they put in the movies is from the info from the comic books if u didnt know that.

roughrider
yes i have read some and in the comic books to she looks like she fights good. the stuff they put in the movies is from the info from the comic books if u didnt know that.

Wrong.
Go back and read again.

DarkCrawler
the stuff they put in the movies is from the info from the comic books if u didnt know that.

No it's not, and you are wrong.

gladiator69
yes mostly

DarkCrawler
yes mostly

No. Not at all. Only thing she shares with comic Catwoman is her name (codename) and the fact that they both are woman. Nothing else.

gladiator69
they both have great fighting skills the one from the movie and comics. i know the comics show more info about her of course. but her same skills are in the movie just like other caracter to.

grey fox
they both have great fighting skills the one from the movie and comics. i know the comics show more info about her of course. but her same skills are in the movie just like other caracter to.

WRONG!!!!!

brainchild81
what thats your joice pall and i see you have bad taste in movies. check out online the new disney movies coming out im sure you will like them. Wow. I think the psychology term for what you did is "displacement". You're probably very young though so I forgive you. You say that I have bad taste in movies. You like the Catwoman movie. I rest my case.laughing

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by willRules
please post pictures of this fight.............
Try google.
http://www.mangagirl.org/artofwolfe/pic/cross/cats.html
http://www.deviantart.com/view/9230699/
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/TwinTiger/NEW_CAT_ART.jpg
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/7818/CatwomanBlackCatColor01-a1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.