Silent Hill 4: Good or bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunshineSkyye
Hey u guys! For those of you that HAVE played Silent Hill 4, do u think that its the best out of all Silent Hills? I think that Silent Hill 3 was the worst one. Not because the main character was a grl, the plot just sucked. Silent Hill 1 probably had to be the best. What makes Silent Hill 4 so bad is those dang ghosts. Theyre so annoying and u cant kill them or keep them down. Does anybody have any tips for the game, like how you can kill Cynthia while she is a ghost? I cant stab her with the Sword of Obedience! She keeps on getting up! Eileen is so slow....and is this little boy actually Walter? Is the little boy even bad or does he help u?

dark1365
They just keep getting weirder, more bizarre. Maybe that's a good thing though.

SaTsuJiN
well the ghosts are strictly based on asian ghosts, so maybe they arent that scary for you. As for gameplay advice, I havent personally played the game yet so I'm unable to give any help... I do plan on playing it in the near future though... I've also heard silent hill 3 sucks, so its no big surprise smile

Leon s.kenedy
I think that Silent hill 1 and 2 are the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.