What if.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zavin
I created this thread to talk about the possible circumstances that could have stopped the Star Wars saga....
What if.... in the scene when Obi Wan and Qui Gon are after Darth Maul (inside the naboo generator), when the electric red walls close and Qui Gon and Darth Maul are fighting and Obi Wan is in the back running to catch them.....
Well, there, what if and the royal servants had put a lot of wax polish on the floor early that day, and when Obi wan tries to slow down (as in the movie), he loses control and slides into the red wall and becomes carbonite... uhhhh???....uhhhh???...UHHH??? wacko huh
If Obi Wan were dead, Anakin couldn't have been trained, and the empire would never have rised....or not? wacko

yerssot
there is only one 'if' that is important:

what if TC-14 didn't told the viceroys the ambassadors were jedi knights?

ArthasKnight
What if the Supreme Chancellor didn't try and interfere with Jedi knights at all?

zavin
What if..... in episode II, when anakin throws himself out of the speeder (when him and obiwan are chasing Zam), in the movie, anakin calculates the exact moment when the Zam's speeder passes by and he grabs it,
but what if he didn't calculates it well? what if he miscalculates and the speeder slips off his hand?
Anakin would have become jedi poo-doo!

The Ones
what if the naboo cruiser got pass the blockade un harmed, they wouldnt have landed on tatooine to repair and went straight to coruscaunt, if that hapened, anakin wouldnt have been found and the emperor wouldnt have an apprentice and wouldnt have rised to the throne...

ArthasKnight
I've got another!
What if Anakin had been killed in the battle above Naboo?

The Ones
then we wouldnt have jake lloyds whining

Darth_Nefarus
What if Obi-Wan joined the darkside and Anakin became his master?
Imagine those Sith coming after Sidious.
Epic.

Ogami Itto
i'd hope Obi would wear black maybe style a goatee or somethin'. get a skinhead and some tatts, his current look is just not rocking for a sith

ReallyBad
What if Anakin didn't win the Pod Race - then Qui-Gon couldn't buy any parts for the cruiser and they would all be still stuck on Tattoine.

Corran
All these what ifs are pointless, the Jedi's trust themselves to the force and everything they do is done by them giving themselves to and trusting the force.

Sadako of Girth
And of course the classic scenario:
What if the imperial Gunner on board the Star Destroyer in ANH HAD fired on the escape pod with the droids in it....?

eleveninches
If vader is so powerful, how did he fail to notice the prescence of obiwan, luke, beru, owen, c3po and r2d2 when he took over leia's ship at the start of ep4.
Also, if he has such a strong connection to luke, and can sense his own son when even palpy cannot, then how does he fail to realise the true identity of leia, even after an extensive mind-probe

Gollum1956
What if Jar Jar never was in the film

Sesse
What if Watto had accepted their credits?

stefaan
What if you had made an interesting thread?

TheElectricFox
What if Luke forgot to grab on to the weather vane in ESB??

What if Alderann had a big mirror and the death star's laser had been reflected?

What if TK-421 had been at his post?

What if the Prison Cellblock commander had been "notifed?"

What if the "older code" didnt check out?

What if Awain wasnt banned?

What if the Hanger Commander hadnt notified the commader that lord vaders shuttle has arrived.

What would have happened if luke pointed the lightsaber in the wrong direction when Obi wan gave it to him??

What if the "kiss" leia gave to luke led to some hanky panky?

ArthasKnight
What if Han didn't come back?

What if Leia was Han's sister?

What if the Emperor had arthritis?

What if Vader's batteries ran out?

What if Luke was there when his family was killed?

What if Vader missed and cut off more than Luke's hand?

What if R2 never ran away?

jedimaster2000
What if Dooku struck Yoda when Yoda was lifting the huge pillar?

What if Wattoo freed Shmi and Anakin?

What if Obi-Wan made it past the red laser walls and was able to aid Qui-Gon?

What if Anakin didn't attack Dooku mindlessly and took Obi-Wan's advice of "going in slowly on the left"?

What if Shmi wasn't kidnapped by the Tuskin Raiders?

What if Obi-Wan and Maul decided to throw their lightsabers aside and duke it out with their fists???

What if Dooku called Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padme in for a tea party and a game of cherades instead of excuting them???

All these what ifs...

Red Superfly
OK I fail to see the point of this thread. Everyone just seems to be taking any random scene and sticking "What if <insert scene> didnt happen?".

May I ask - WHY?

TheElectricFox
What if Red Superfly could take a joke??

What if Zavin made a big mistake in starting this thread?

Uber_God
Originally posted by Red Superfly
OK I fail to see the point of this thread. Everyone just seems to be taking any random scene and sticking "What if <insert scene> didnt happen?".

May I ask - WHY?

ok to make a point for this thread how about you say and what if then say what would happen

Uber_God
Originally posted by Uber_God
ok to make a point for this thread how about you say and what if then say what would happen

e.g. what if watto had freed shmi and anakin

- Anakin would never had become vader because qui-gon most likely wouldnt have found him

The Inkeeper
what if Black wasnt in when Anakin fell into the lava, so Palps made Vaders armour white, and he looked like a stormtrooper....

Vader would be able to sly about pretending to be a stormtrooper, and in ANH he could either have -

a) stood outside the millenium Falcon, been whistled inside and then killed Luke Obi Han and Chewie....oh and the droids.

b) Stood outside the millenium falcon, been whistled inside and then be beaten up by luke obi han and chewie.....oh and the droids, but then woken up later and had a hilarious scene where Han and Luke walking round dressed as stormtroopers run into another stormtrooper, which is actually vader, and all are oblivious as to who each other are yes

no expression

Red Superfly
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
What if Red Superfly could take a joke??

I get what the thread is about, but only a couple of people have even botherred to make anything of interets out of it.

Most people are putting stuff like "What if Luke never made it out of the Death Star" and just leaving it, hanging there. It's just random, inane stuff with no humour.

What am I supposed to do - come along and think "Hrm, I wonder what would happen if Luke didn't get off the Death Star, hrm, he would die, I guess - oh what a hilarious joke! I understand now HAHAHAHA. MAN THIS THREAD ROCKS!".

no expression

No, if this thread is worth botherring with, then it has to be done with ANSWERS.

Q: What if Darth Vader had a diarhoea attack in Return Of The Jedi?
A: George Lucas would get shot.

Q: What if the Ewoks turned to the dark side?
A: They'd explode.

Q: What if Star Wars was just a load of special effects and nothing else?
A: See Prequel Saga. (ooh burn)

WTF did I just type?

Uber_God
nice sig red

Sesse
What if the first male midichloridian hadn't found the first female midicloridian? Life would be impossible =P.

Yea right...

Jaden94
What if Maul decided to kick Qui-Gon's Saber off the ledge, and the other half of his saber?

Obi-Wan would have been in deep crap

Uber_God
only the edge of mauls saber was cut off if you look closly
and i reckon obiwan would kick the shit outta him and into that shaft smile

Jaden94
Yah. Then steal Maul's saber, if it didn't fall down with him...

What if when Obi-Wan jumped out of the window in Ep. II and didn't catch the droid?

Obi-Wan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Uber_God
steal mauls saber?
then he just waltz back into the jedi temple with a red lightsaber

its like an iraqi strolling through the whitehouse with a pistol

Jaden94
True.....

What if Qui-Gon didn't tell Anakin to duck when Darth Maul was behind him with his lightsaber?

Darth Maul: I will put this head on my wall by the hutt........

Uber_God
anakin would have gotten hit, then got pissed off and wupped mauls ass

Jaden94
He probably would have died anyway after a lightsaber hit

Uber_God
but anakin was the chosen one
and by looking at most movies
the chosen one only dies after doing what the chosen one is ment to do in the prophecy

Uber_God
what if Darth Maul had found this 'vergance' in the force before quigon had a chance to?

Darth_Janus
What if you all woke up tomorrow and episode III was canceled because terrorists bombed Lucasfilm Studios by mistake?

macgeek2005
What if Obi-Wan accidentaly triped over anakin in Episode I, and anakin got pissed, and beat Obi-Wan to death?

Darth_Janus
First off, how does one trip over a kid? Second, what ten year old kid is gonna beat a twenty year old Jedi to death? Third, did you think about this before you posted it?

TheElectricFox
well anakin was going to beat greedo to death

annicool
what if luke wasnt anakin's son
what if the reason behind anakin's turning to the dark side was padme's affair with obi-wan...ahhh...

Fishy
Then we would have a hell of a lot less of that chosen one prophecy crap going around smile

Vanquish
This thread is a good read, but keep the "what it's" more subtle. It's better that way.

gandrake
What if darth maul didn't die?

xyz jedi
Here are my whatifs

1. what if c-3po and r2d2 were destroyed in that ship?
2. what if the first chancellor didn't corrupt the republic?
3. what if anikin's mother didn't die?
4. what if luke was taken to ther dark side?
5. what if qui-gon died on tatooine?

those questions will be answered............

xyz jedi
.........now

1. the empire would win.
2. the republic never would of become the emporer and the good guys would win when anikin destroyed tyranus. And anikin wouldn't become darth vader.
3. dunno.
4. leia's son/daughter would defeat vader luke and palpatine
5. dunno.

spekdah
what if George Lucas had never got funding to do Star Wars in the first place????

eleveninches
What if obiwan got killed by maul, and quigon surbibed to train anakin???
Dooku claimed that he would have got quigon on his side if he had survived

xyz jedi
dooku was lying, qui-gon would never do that. Also anikin would kill qui-gon himself after a light saber fight which would be cool.

xyz jedi
what if leia gave lukea bj in ep 4 instead of a kiss?

XX Emperor XX
http://www.indebios.nl/gotrailer.php?id=681

XX Emperor XX
http://www.indebios.nl/gotrailer.php?id=672

http://www.indebios.nl/gotrailer.php?id=672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.