Starwars galaxies: An empire divided

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megamanx5213
I play galaxies and ide like to let you all know its a great mmorpg and if you perhaps pick up a copy. Join the flurry server. Soon there is an update to add many new weapons. If you get the expansion jump to lightspeed. You can jump into rebel,imp or smuggler ships.

smoker4
Wrong forum dude

jango fatt
Yeah dude.

megamanx5213
its a starwars forum. so i posted starwars stuff. :P

jango fatt
No, it's a star wars EP3 forum.

Jedi Priestess
Indeed, this belongs in the Extended Universe Section which is located here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/

Snakebyte
yeah, look in this topic:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=292291

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Wrong Forum pal

PS. I play it big grin

12345m
wrong forum

but it's great, i play it

jango fatt
I don't have it. It costs too much money.

GasPain
Megamanx5213, be very careful. You have been convicted of posting in the wrong forum. A judicial panel, consisting of a few Supremely Anal Retentive Justices, has found you guilty. As your actions have been most heinous you have been sentenced to the virtual ass whooping of a lifetime.
Seriously though welcome to this place. I am new here as well. I also got the same warm welcome as you have. These people lack even the most basic social skills. Anywhere else in life, both real and virtual, most people are polite to people they just meet. Unless of course they are in prison or perhaps a mental institution. In these forums, the Start Wars portion anyway, you will find mostly people with absolutely no tact.
One of the nice consequences of posting in the wrong forum is the idiots quickly reveal themselves. They are the ones who only point out your error. They have nothing to add to the forum and only wish to belittle you. For example Smoker4, he only pointed out you were in the wrong forum no welcome, no hello, no common courtesy. At least he was the first to point it out. Next you have the truley Nasty level of human whore. People like Jedi Priestess, only there to point out you mistakes. From what I have noticed in my time here this is about all he/she has to contribute to any conversation. You figure after making 8880 posts in under 8 months she would have learned something about being nice to others.
In response to your posting. I would love to play galaxies. It looks simply amazing. I will however have to wait until my finances permit me to purchase a new PC with more than 11 megs of Video RAM.
Oh and nice to meet you. Welcome.

LandoSpeeder
GasPain, We all got the same welcome here. Well at least I know I did. And more than likely with all the threads that are stupid, not that this one is, you will more than likely be the same way.

bILLYgOAT
LMFAO @ the Gas post

welcome magamanx521
Galaxies looks like a nice game
how much is it per month for server fees?

jango fatt
i think 19 bucks.

Boris
I play it too hehe smile

Bartman99
and i smell spam....

Ushgarak
Do please check the appropriateness of your topic before posting. Moving.

And Gaspain- do NOT bash others who are pointing out legitimate mistakes.

smoker4
Wow, the last thing i was doing was tryin to belittle him/her, get a grip!

bILLYgOAT
smoker
u at it again?
LMFAO

SpikeSpiegel
I've got it. I'm on the Bria galaxy

Boris
A guy on my galaxy done this, though it was pretty funny smile
Exploiting Sidous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.