Resident Evil fans, (especially Resident Evil 2 fans) rejoice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
In light of RE4 due on Tuesday in the US, 2 days mind you. IGN.com has an entire timeline of the series up:

http://cube.ign.com/articles/524/524138p1.html

Now, what confuses and irritates me the most is that in Resident Evil 2, the plot that apparently "happened" was Claire A/Leon B. Now I think that's crazy, because for one, Leon finding out Ada is a spy is a fine situation for him to deal with, not getting to kiss Ada, that's just stupid, to me atleast. I think they should of had events of all 4 scenarios intertwine at different times, because that would make it more believeable. Also, I mean come on, Sherry's 12 and Birkin put his embryos inside her, she's 12 , and managed to survive to the END OF THE GAME!? Come on! ADULT Men & Women became zombies after being bitten by rats, obviously it takes a few hours, as we saw with Marvin, but surviving to the very end, AND the time for Claire to get the virus is just to farfetched for me. I just think that if you look at different events of all 4 scenarios, they should of merged together at different times, for example: the end of the B scenario, Leon & Claire both should of taken out the blob, Claire's sulferic acid grenades to slow it down, while Leon shoot out the eyes with the Custom Magnum, sounds fine to me. If Leon HAD to be the one Ada gave the rocket launcher too, then fine, but atleast have her fall off the damn ledge in Leon A first. There's no way for her to have gotten up there in Claire A/Leon B, that's why I think it's ridiculous.

That is just me though, I'm sure other opinions could help or prove me wrong.

SaTsuJiN
but if you see in resident evil : apocalypse.. those who were experimented with the T-virus / G-virus under safe conditions appeard to be granted an immunity towards zombification, and other such ailments while being given extraordinary cellular regenerative properties such as alexia (who couldnt walk until the T-virus was injected into her) and alice (who was begotten superhuman strength and endurance).

JToTheP
Well, I COULD see that I guess, although maybe Capcom could of elaborated on it, if that is the case. Maybe in a memo in the laboratory or something. That isn't my only gripe with Claire A/Leon B though, I just find that duo of scenarios as a "spin-off" set, to Leon A/Claire B. I just think that if you were to try to figure out what "really" happened in Resident Evil 2, all 4 scenarios could intertwine at different times, but that is just me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.