DareDevil, Spider-man, and Iron Fist vs. Deadpool and Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Can they even make either of them bleed?

K3VIL
are you idiot?

supremthor
I was............................................forget it.

Tron
Now that's just f*cked up! How are you gonna put favorite character against the likes of Lobo. Sorry Cosmo, but your guy DD dies horribly, along with the rest of his teammates. Then Lobo goes and splatters Deadpool just for the hell of it. He actually doesn't even need Deadpool for this fight. You do realize that Lobo's a Superman-level character right?

The Flash
WTF?!

Cosmo Kramer
Hey! Wolverine took on both of them one on one so I am sure my team will find some way to kill Lobo and then Deadpool runs.

The Flash
Wolverine has no chance in hell of defeating Lobo. That was fan vote.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah well the fans agreed that Wolverine is the better fighter and we saw Lobo get his ass kicked.

The Flash
Do you even know anything about Lobo?

ayjay
um....i have no idea about lobo....all i know is that he apprently very strong and hard to kill or sumtin like that....

Cosmo Kramer
Yes I do and it really doesnt matter. I have seen DC's work and its really very boring so I would hope Deadpool would run and let my fantasy team mall him and dont say they couldnt.

ayjay
i like deadpool.....i rekon deadpool could take out DD and iron fist

Cosmo Kramer
So do I but if your a newer member you will soon learn how much I like to piss everyone off with my DD fanboyism, as they like to call it.

MatchesMalone
What the hell is wrong with you?

MatchesMalone
That's true. Plus, you are a raving lunatic.

srankmissingnin
ayjay Deadpool was pawned by DD and the only reason he even had a shot was the fake baby he was carrying for half the battle that DD didn't want to injury.

Cosmo Kramer
What? I think DD could check with his radar sense to feel if the baby had a heartbeat.

ayjay
pawned? i dun getz...sorry...and why would DP carry a FAKE baby....he would at least get a real one....come on...this is DEADPOOL...give the psycho some credit yah?

Paola
no name calling, K3VIL

lightaxe
wtf man your threads never make sense, lobo cant even die and im pretty sure deadpool cant either.

radioboy121
In answer to this question, sure Deadpool can bleed, and Lobo has been basically decapitated so badly that he would make Wile E Coyote squirm. But Lobo is a loony toon type character in a world where people can actually die .

No comment on the fight as it just seems too ridiculous.

Cosmo Kramer
Happy Dance

muffin man
Spideys team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.