Possible Episode II Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-Unit

J-Unit

J-Unit

J-Unit

MC John 117
Don't be surprised if this "script" is a fake: There've been alot of these "scripts" running about.
Plus, no offense buddy, even if thiswere real, no one wants to see it: It would RUIN the movie.
But, meh, someone probably does.

JKozzy
Seems a tad short to be a script, looks more like a summary. And most likely fake, among all things.

And I think you mean Episode III, not Episode II.

J-Unit
I Just Copied it from a site so dont know but i truly agree with u MC

MC John 117
Yeah.
Like JKozzy said above, it's WAY too short to be a script. So it's prob. a summary, AND a fake. stick out tongue

JKozzy
Just like the other script posting before... if it's fake, and you think so... why post it?

MC John 117
Maybe he/she has nothing else to do....?

JKozzy
Sad...

ESP07
It is also posted on................................Supershadow.com no

JKozzy
Disgusting.

cornponious
We had to bring SS into it, didn't we?

sad

corn

Jedi Priestess
whole lot of this going around lately.........

Three Owls
definatley not the Episode II script

Mortanius
You want to hear something amazing? I visit a smaller science fiction forum that actually believes that SS stuff is credible! eek! no

Three Owls
You want to hear something?...it's a fact! Beethoven's 5th sympathy was based on his fifth orgasm. It's a fact!

GCG
Its convenient - SS is an ideal source to scapegoat roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mortanius
I used to be able to play Fur Eliese (can't spell it) when I was a kid. If I were still playing, I would be writing my 10,993rd symptany by now! One of the great masters, indeed! evil face

Jedi Priestess
*makes a note of that for comparison with Apsana* laughing out loud

J-Unit
i Thought It Might Be Interesting For U Sorry

ab2421
Hey dont trash Supershadow... his girlfriend's really hot... you're all just jealous laughing

Mortanius
evil face smokin'

JKozzy
I've seen better roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Well, that seems to settle that... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.