Final Fantasy X-2 (International)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith_darth_jay
it's awsome, i love having new party members like brother (he is so funny,he fights using his butt) and leblanc, etc. you can capture fiends and use them like characters. the intro video is now wide screen, and there's suposse to be a new CG video with yuna and lenne.

i waited almost a month to get the game, but now i finally have it.

the only down side it's the language, unlike FFX Int. you can't play the game in english, the game it's in japanese, but spoken in english (damn).... i don't know why it's called Int. if is just in japanese.

the "last mission" it's great too. it's a bit more action like, it reminds me of Vagrant Story. you have too get and use items to get further in the game, and the dress sphere also play and important role. (no you can see how the girls look like when they don't have a dress on big grin )

the new dress kimono it's great too, you start with 5 dress sphere, instead of 4.

....and Advent Children looks awesome too

Trinity_Matrix
NO FAIR I WANT.

I especially want to see the new Lenne/Yuna FMV (if anyone hasn't figured it out by now, Lenne's my favorite FF character). And fighting with LeBlanc sounds like it'd be soo much fun, she's awesome.

SpikeSpiegel
I'm still playing the original ff x-2, i haven't been on it for a couple of weeks. If I remember i was on chapter 5 with around 66%.

Trinity_Matrix
That's about what I finished with my first way through...I LOVE the 1000 Words FMV yes

I can't even get FFX-2 International without either modding our PS2 or getting a Japanese one...sad

JKozzy
sith, any way you can rip the new FMVs? smile

Trinity_Matrix
That'd be awesome...

One of my friends got the soundtrack, and I'm getting a copy of it big grin

JKozzy
Get me a copy, pleeease! smile

sith_darth_jay
Jkozzy> no, i can rip off the video, cuz.... i don't know if there's a new video! erm ... but if there is one, i'll try to post it here, at least a low quality one

i haven't got that far in the game yet, i'm just in chapter one.... as a matter of fact , i haven't even finish the US version, i'm finishing it tomorrow (i'm in the place where you play a piano)
i got like 90 something %, but i'm not getting 100 cuz i lost one luggage and didn't talk to the old gezzer in ch 1.
i'll try my best with int. to get the 100 ( maybe this new FMV is a secret one like the one with the crimsons sphere, or the 100 %) , but the thing is that it'll take me a while, cuz of the japanese.
i know this may sound stupid, but i actually want to learn japanese cuz of this game big grin
anyway, if there's a new video, i'll tell you and show it to you all

BTW... i love 1000 words too!!

JKozzy
Well if the opening is widescreen... (is it?) Post that please! I heart widescreen... wink

"Slated to ship with FFX-2 International is the Last Mission bonus disc, which is set to contain all the FMV from the game, including three previously unreleased scenes."
http://www.gameforms.com/news/?970

CandyKoRn
It's a really good game... I <B it...

I've alrdy got 100% complete only got it like a week ago..

Trinity_Matrix
The soundtrack is awesome, if only I could get the game...

And the full orchestrated version of 1000 Words is so pretty...

sith_darth_jay
Jkozzy> i just realize i posted "i can"... i mean "i can't"... the thing is ....i don't know how sad .... I have a friend how could help me, but i haven't seen him a while. but be sure the i'll post it ....soon, when i find him wink

the opening video is wide screen, now you can see things like: the boats in luca, and some other things. i just beat the US version, i got 95 %, so this time i'm gonna aim for the 100 in int.
so far no new FMV, there are new real time videos, but that's about it.

Last Mission can be played, without beating the game, but you don't get to see any "scenes or Real time videos", you just play it. i have to beat the game at least one so that i could see this "new videos", like why are the girls there, and what happens inside the tower, and i'm pretty sure, at least i hope so, that you'll get a new FMV for finishing this mission, wich is long (80 levels) and a bit hard.

here's the thing: i don't know how long it'll take me to beat it, cuz next month i start college again and that's why i took me so long to beat the US version. but i'll do it fast, at least i'll beat it with whatever % i can, so i could see the new scenes.

Elektra_lover
Can you fight as Lenne and shuin?

sith_darth_jay
so far ...No. it's a bit tricky, you have to "trapped" them, just like fiends, i'm getting a guide for that, but i don't think you can "play" with them.

it's like pokemon, you captured them, then you "teach"'em commands (up to 8) and watch them fight. They fight as they are told, you don't control'em during battle, as matter of fact, you can go through out the whole game, without ever fighting a single fight

Elektra_lover
o...

JKozzy
sad Well find your friend!! stick out tongue I heard there's a huge new FMV if you completely destroy the game with 100% and do everything... even better than the American Perfect ending... which should prove to be insane. I really wanna see the widescreen opening FMV, find your friend soon and post, its not that hard wink

Good luck with X-2 and college smile

sith_darth_jay
i'll talk to him this weekend, and by the end of this week i'll have a new computer smile .... i don't have a clue on how to rip off the video, but i'll get it

BTW cool sig!

JKozzy
Awesome, new computers are always good big grin
Ripping video's not hard if you have the equipment, and if you get a new comp, it should have it. If not, it's only another $50. smile
Thanks on the sig, you're is really sweet too. Old, but nevertheless sweet wink

JKozzy
Another question... are the voiceovers in International in English? Or Japanese? And is there an option to change the language of the subs? I'm seriously thinking of getting it somehow, and either modding my PS2 or getting a Japanese one... whats the language usage like? Just... will I get pissed at the game, or will I be able to play it? stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
ok. the voiceover are in english, done by the same actors, as the american version, everything that's written, is in japanese, there's no option to change the subtitles in english (none that i know of, if is possible, plz someone tell me how), that's why is so hard for me to go forward with the game, i don't know which accesory is wich or what item i'm using, and so on.

even with the language problem, the game is A MUST for a FF fan, you can still enjoy it (the whole story is english) but not fully

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, well the Japanese subtitles wouldn't be TOO much trouble for me...I've been learning Japanese for 4 years yes I wish there was an option to change the voiceover and subtitle language...because I personally would play with Japanese voiceovers and English subtitles smile

JKozzy
Is the Last Mission dialogue in English as well?smile

sith_darth_jay
that's why i'm starting japanese classes in may yes

kozzy> i played last mission for a while, but like i said, there's no story, you just play the levels.

in order to get the cutscenes in Last Mission, you have to finish the main game, then load it in LM. last mission happens after the game (as far as i know). yuna gets a letter, decides to take on the mission. i've seen pics, and they're definitely talking, dunno if it is in english though, but i think it is.
there are some new, very brief, cut scenes in main game, and they're all in english

JKozzy
Kickass big grin
I remember Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, I thought the extra scenes were Japanese... maybe they weren't... I dunno, never played an International; it certainly will be fun to check out. Problem is, now I gotta convince my parents to lemme get it.. heh that'll be fun. rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.